ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    15% off at BCF with code REMEMBER thru Monday

Looks like I placed my order too early. Oh well, my order should be in the mailbox when I get home so I should be able to do some sft and mixes this weekend.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Gremlin has some good stuff on their sale page this week.
    From redit:
    "I got an email from Gremlin Juice saying their juice business is closing due to new laws in Washington. Gremlin Juice meant, and continues to mean, a whole lot to me and I know a lot of you as well. They were the first place I discovered what vaping can really be, a viable way to quit smoking while tasting great. ... This is the beginning of the end for vaping. A family business shut down because of misinformation and uneducated legislators. Thank you for all the great years, for keeping me from smoking, for the fun, and for helping many others.
    "EDIT: As others have pointed out, they are keeping the DIY site going.
    "EDIT 2: You can still order through 10/7. They have to get everything shipped by 10/10."
    Anti-Vaping Activism Driving Smokers Back to Cigarettes, Data Show – InsideSources
    Smoke, not nicotine, causes death – expert – The Manila Times

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So on cakes... I'm about to put in an order in at BCF. Which cakes are the best in y'alls experience? I'm thinking WF SC Angel Cake, FA Nonna's Cake, and INW Yes we cheesecake (not in line with the other cakes, but I want to try it.)
    I've never tried Nonnas cake and I've heard some folks hate it but it still seems to be popular. IDK

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So on cakes... I'm about to put in an order in at BCF. Which cakes are the best in y'alls experience? I'm thinking WF SC Angel Cake, FA Nonna's Cake, and INW Yes we cheesecake (not in line with the other cakes, but I want to try it.)
    Also the WF White Cake is pretty inoffensive.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It smelled (Nonna's cake) VILE. I mixed it with blueberry muffin and I am scared to even air it out the smell is so vile.
    Did you go to a Mexican clinic for the initial treatment? If so, was it worth it in your opinion?

I gonna answer this by PM if you don't mind. OT but not in a reasonable way.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I would say my favorite is Inw lemon cake.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Haven't tried any of them, but reviews on Nonna's Cake are bad (even comments below the review) The other two are supposed to be very good!

Users who are viewing this thread