Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes. For example I have enough condensed milk for several centuries. I mean.... I for some reason kept forgetting I bought more so I bought more several times. It's also not a flavor you can give away, either. At least not in the quantities I have. I also still have "Joy." In my stash. Even though I never use it. Also I bought a lot of flavors and some I am never gonna use. But it's alright because it just gives me a TON more flavors to sift through when I am trying to mix stuff because "organization" is NEVER EVER gonna consist of more than "lots of boxes in my brown paneled refrigerator that is over 30 years old that I bought at a church sale for 20 bucks but it works great. Etc.

Good morning mixers NO fever today when I woke UP first time TWO days in a row also my official transcripts came so like, yay, I can finish some applications. Gosh this is nice.

So yoga.... and not much else. I want to try a new mix today.
Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had quite the mishap this morning. I went to pick up my full coffee cup and it spilled all over me, the chair, the floor, and splashed onto another chair. I had to get the upholstery attachment set up on the carpet cleaner and clean everything. What a mess!

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I had quite the mishap this morning. I went to pick up my full coffee cup and it spilled all over me, the chair, the floor, and splashed onto another chair. I had to get the upholstery attachment set up on the carpet cleaner and clean everything. What a mess!
    Hopefully you didn't get burned.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ouch.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I made my raspberry cheesecake. I was going to dry burn and put a fresh wick in my Zeus x but it won’t come unscrewed for me to pull the coil out. I think it’s hanging on something but it looks to be screwed in correctly. So frustrating. I’m sweating from trying to unscrew the dang thing. :mad: So I put the new recipe on top of my key lime pie wick. I am not in the mood to recoil a new zeus x. All I taste is key lime for now.

This is good enough for the blog @Zazie !

Raspberry Cheesecake

1.00% Black Raspberry (Real Flavors)
    1.00% Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TPA)
    1.00% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
    1.00% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
    1.00% Marshmallow (DX) (TPA)
    4.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
    1.00% Raspberry (FA)
    1.00% Raspberry (Real Flavors)
    1.00% Raspberry WG (INAWERA)
    2.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
    2.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I made my raspberry cheesecake. I was going to dry burn and put a fresh wick in my Zeus x but it won’t come unscrewed for me to pull the coil out. I think it’s hanging on something but it looks to be screwed in correctly. So frustrating. I’m sweating from trying to unscrew the dang thing. :mad: So I put the new recipe on top of my key lime pie wick. I am not in the mood to recoil a new zeus x. All I taste is key lime for now.

Raspberry Cheesecake

1.00% Black Raspberry (Real Flavors)
    1.00% Ethyl Maltol 10% PG Solution (TPA)
    1.00% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
    1.00% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
    1.00% Marshmallow (DX) (TPA)
    4.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
    1.00% Raspberry (FA)
    1.00% Raspberry (Real Flavors)
    1.00% Raspberry WG (INAWERA)
    2.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
    2.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)
    Too many flavors for me but I hope you really like it once you get by the Key Lime :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Too many flavors for me but I hope you really like it once you get by the Key Lime :)
    It’s starting to come through now and it’s really good! Wow another successful recipe! I don’t mind a lot of flavors and I’m actually getting into using several for a more layered flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s starting to come through now and it’s really good! Wow another successful recipe! I don’t mind a lot of flavors and I’m actually getting into using several for a more layered flavor.
    Whatever works for you is great :thumbs:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    What a mess!

Coffee thermos. Course, I used to have stuff like that happen EVERY morning The problem with coffee, for me USED to be, I had to have some to drink before I drank it to be able to drink it.

The coffee thermos effectively solves that problem for me. For example, I knocked it over this am but that meant two drops to clean up, not an entire cup of coffee.

I have yet to understand how one cup of coffee turns into 30 when spilled but I don't gotta worry about that no more. I love my coffee thermos SO much I have lovingly emptied it and cleaned it as I prepare the coffee to be brewed every evening and I have forgotten zero times. Eve when I was super sick.

I feel deep empathy and sympathy for your coffee experience! :)

Anna

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Good Morning Random Mixers!

Woohoo I feel good! I've been going through this thing where I can't sleep and feel like a tired zombie while awake. Been going on for weeks but last night I laid down and took a nap and ever since I woke up I feel great. No walking around in a fog! I hope it's not early Alzheimers, but at least it's gone for now.

I DO need to do some mixing, running out of some stuff I mixed before.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good Morning Random Mixers!

Woohoo I feel good! I've been going through this thing where I can't sleep and feel like a tired zombie while awake. Been going on for weeks but last night I laid down and took a nap and ever since I woke up I feel great. No walking around in a fog! I hope it's not early Alzheimers, but at least it's gone for now.

I DO need to do some mixing, running out of some stuff I mixed before.
    Glad you finally feel good. :thumb:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    No lung pain, no coughing nothing!

LOL I decided to fill my misbehaving Rose V3 (which I finally figured out how to fix, and did) with something. I did a bunch of mixes when I was pretty ill.) I was trying to decide Between "Blyryn aghh" and "BBroohininli l brul" and a few others, heh, but I figured out which one was like, my French toast mix (ah I also relabeled my flavors since I almost vaped the evil Nonna cake by mistake! So I figured out what everything was and vaped it. I used a different rhubarb and it is a bit forward, but like, it's one of those flavors where you kinda get the tastes one at a time, like Rhubarb, French toast/maple creamy finish, and I love those kinds of flavors. The rhubarb just needs to settle itself a bit.

I am drinking my new found love which is like, 1/4 cup OJ with water. I drink it between my two cups of coffee. It tastes better than straight OJ if you ask me. Of course, I grew up drinking FROZEN OJ. That is correct. We were living in Potomac MD, I had a damn HORSE (never have a hobby that eats was my dad's verdict but he was overruled by my mother) and we were drinking those TUBES of frozen OJ.

This is because my dad was miserly. IDK maybe he was traumatized by having 4 kids but he did the shopping, and that is what cost the least, and FORGET oh, "Frozen tube or OJ and pineapple" that cost 0.5c more per unit.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much they suck. You would sometimes AVOID drinking OJ for some time in ORDER to not empty the container. But sometimes, you would forget and that made YOU the next manufacturing plant. To make it even worse, no matter how you shook that stuff, like, the last part would be sludgy and disgusting. As you were drinking it, you were washing the container and getting out the next OJ "tube." It would slowly BEGIN to defrost and then in a little bit (because if it defrosted completely it was GONNA leak, so you'd shove the mostly frozen OJ in the container, measure out something annoying like I believe it was 3 and 1/3 tubes of water which is hard to guestimate (fortunately it was um, not really that relevant TASTE wise) and well, you would get a wooden spoon and stir and stir. I likened it to the reverse of CHURNING butter, because instead of hopefully looking for the butter to appear in the churner so you could STOP you'd be peering through increasingly opaque water/juice to see how much of the tube had melted yet, and when it was finally invisible you could STOP.

Forget not DOING it I think the parents had cameras or something. They would find out somehow, they would figure out like, who had drank the last of it. The punishment was you had to do it for EVERYONE for a week.

When the husband introduced me to these odd things called "mattresses" (ours were from the great depression I think) I about died. He also introduced me to like, NORMAL OJ.

I bet that tube stuff is what they get in Prison. Hell, one prison might be a manufacturing plant for all I know.

But yeah, sometimes water alone is better than that OJ but YAY happy today! I don't care what is fixing me but something is!
    Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No lung pain, no coughing nothing!

LOL I decided to fill my misbehaving Rose V3 (which I finally figured out how to fix, and did) with something. I did a bunch of mixes when I was pretty ill.) I was trying to decide Between "Blyryn aghh" and "BBroohininli l brul" and a few others, heh, but I figured out which one was like, my French toast mix (ah I also relabeled my flavors since I almost vaped the evil Nonna cake by mistake! So I figured out what everything was and vaped it. I used a different rhubarb and it is a bit forward, but like, it's one of those flavors where you kinda get the tastes one at a time, like Rhubarb, French toast/maple creamy finish, and I love those kinds of flavors. The rhubarb just needs to settle itself a bit.

I am drinking my new found love which is like, 1/4 cup OJ with water. I drink it between my two cups of coffee. It tastes better than straight OJ if you ask me. Of course, I grew up drinking FROZEN OJ. That is correct. We were living in Potomac MD, I had a damn HORSE (never have a hobby that eats was my dad's verdict but he was overruled by my mother) and we were drinking those TUBES of frozen OJ.

This is because my dad was miserly. IDK maybe he was traumatized by having 4 kids but he did the shopping, and that is what cost the least, and FORGET oh, "Frozen tube or OJ and pineapple" that cost 0.5c more per unit.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much they suck. You would sometimes AVOID drinking OJ for some time in ORDER to not empty the container. But sometimes, you would forget and that made YOU the next manufacturing plant. To make it even worse, no matter how you shook that stuff, like, the last part would be sludgy and disgusting. As you were drinking it, you were washing the container and getting out the next OJ "tube." It would slowly BEGIN to defrost and then in a little bit (because if it defrosted completely it was GONNA leak, so you'd shove the mostly frozen OJ in the container, measure out something annoying like I believe it was 3 and 1/3 tubes of water which is hard to guestimate (fortunately it was um, not really that relevant TASTE wise) and well, you would get a wooden spoon and stir and stir. I likened it to the reverse of CHURNING butter, because instead of hopefully looking for the butter to appear in the churner so you could STOP you'd be peering through increasingly opaque water/juice to see how much of the tube had melted yet, and when it was finally invisible you could STOP.

Forget not DOING it I think the parents had cameras or something. They would find out somehow, they would figure out like, who had drank the last of it. The punishment was you had to do it for EVERYONE for a week.

When the husband introduced me to these odd things called "mattresses" (ours were from the great depression I think) I about died. He also introduced me to like, NORMAL OJ.

I bet that tube stuff is what they get in Prison. Hell, one prison might be a manufacturing plant for all I know.

But yeah, sometimes water alone is better than that OJ but YAY happy today! I don't care what is fixing me but something is!
    Anna
    Really glad you're feeling better too:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread