Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I enjoy vanilla bean ice cream but again I’m no expert and have definitely not tried them all. I have inw shisha vanilla coming and I’ve heard good things about it.
    I like the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream too.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning. I’m considering getting heat reducing window film on the front of my house. The afternoon sun is awful on the front of my house with large windows and my AC struggles with the heat and humidity. I found a local company I’ll be calling next week for an estimate. Been wanting to do this for years.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. I’m considering getting heat reducing window film on the front of my house. The afternoon sun is awful on the front of my house with large windows and my AC struggles with the heat and humidity. I found a local company I’ll be calling next week for an estimate. Been wanting to do this for years.
    Blackout drapes?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    53163-remember-honor.1100w.tn.jpg

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I have Smooth. Had a habit of picking up additives and never using them. What would use say it does for fruits?

That's hard to put into words. I like fruit flavors but they have some characteristic of being thin, compared with desert type juices. Smooth seems to give them some weight. Maybe we need some formal rules about how we use words to describe flavors like wine fanciers do.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's hard to put into words. I like fruit flavors but they have some characteristic of being thin, compared with desert type juices. Smooth seems to give them some weight. Maybe we need some formal rules about how we use words to describe flavors like wine fanciers do.
    Don't feel bad. I really suck at describing flavors. I really like fruits too but I have no desire to vape just fruit. I have to have a base mix for them, cheesecake, biscuit, cannoli, etc. Maybe some nuts or cream in there too.:lol:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Nailz on ELR if you go to your flavor stash, and click this link "Link to public flavor stash (Your flavor stash is not public.)" and post it here I'll take a quick gander at it for you. ;)

Can't link elr on here, ecf has the links blocked on the forum, but thanks for the offer though, it's not a very impressive list compared to many here :)

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    ...too much cake batter, it overwhelms and there is an edge to it.
    Added a smidge of Vanilla Swirl and that took care of it.
    Added some more coconut, nope, still cake batter.
    Will cut the mix with base to dilute the cake batter.

I was worried about overpowering with coconut and it looks like I should have reversed the cake batter and coconut.

Working on it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    ...too much cake batter, it overwhelms and there is an edge to it.
    Added a smidge of Vanilla Swirl and that took care of it.
    Added some more coconut, nope, still cake batter.
    Will cut the mix with base to dilute the cake batter.

I was worried about overpowering with coconut and it looks like I should have reversed the cake batter and coconut.

Working on it.
    The Cake Batter must be a strong flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread