Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good lord, Superwoman be ANGRY. I mean.... No it was just a creative way to track down a reference I needed. Jesus H. SO THAT is all done because they are like "please provide X ,Y, Z, DF, a type references and they are specific REQUIREMENT and like give us extra "to make the credentialing process FASTER well blow me I did ALL That and if you think it's all entertaining to do it's not. BUT I had it all ready I was ready to GO And like holy crud (Credentialing is basically 3 hours of torture, they make you repeat you resume plus "gaps in employment" and 'illness' and it's such a horrific process they give you checklists of what you need so like, you don't mess up.

MY login does not WORK!!!!!!! I tried two different browsers even. OOF, okay it is fixed now I better go DO IT.

Anna

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Good Afternoon Random Mixers!

Hot hot hot here! Wife chopped her hair off mostly and made an appointment to get it fixed. lol

My wife went out today to pick up candles. First solo trip since the lockdown started. Next week she is planning to get her nails done. No hair cuts for a while. Last fall she decided to stop straightening her hair. She got it trimmed just before the CV. Now she has curls on top and straight down the sides. Won't need another cut for a while. It takes 5 times as long to grow an inch of curl as it does to grow an inch of straight.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The government sure designs some GOD awful websites. I had to do thinks like track down my national provider ID and TAXONOMY number and I DID. Only to enter if fifty times and try to save it only there was no thing like, ah, SAVED or SUCCESS or anything normal a website should have. I am taking a break it is making me stabby. I am also gonna do yoga no matter where I end up stopping because government websites from the 50s can only be dealt with for so long.

If you are wondering (as a healthcare provider or not) what all those numbers mean ,or even what TAXONOMY means they're basically the numbers people sue you under. More or less. I was happy to find mine.

THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The government sure designs some GOD awful websites. I had to do thinks like track down my national provider ID and TAXONOMY number and I DID. Only to enter if fifty times and try to save it only there was no thing like, ah, SAVED or SUCCESS or anything normal a website should have. I am taking a break it is making me stabby. I am also gonna do yoga no matter where I end up stopping because government websites from the 50s can only be dealt with for so long.

If you are wondering (as a healthcare provider or not) what all those numbers mean ,or even what TAXONOMY means they're basically the numbers people sue you under. More or less. I was happy to find mine.

THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna
    You can do it. I have faith.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixing day for 3/4 weeks down the road:
    cranberry/sweet cream
    dark vapure
    cherry pipe tobacco
    strawberry bourbon cream
    bust-a-nut
    coconut ice cream
    You'll be all set for awhile.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh I know I can DO it alright, this is only the five billionth one I have done. They're badges of courage IMHO in the sense of like, they are HORRIFIC. I think they are designed to see if you can stay long enough on the witness stand to manage a lawsuit where people ask you dumb crap and you have to answer in tedious detail.

It makes no sense to me why you have to credential new with every job. I mean... Seriously .Why on EARTH can't there be one single site.

At least the government has some sense you can work under any independent state LICENSE SO I don't have to transfer THAT.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh I know I can DO it alright, this is only the five billionth one I have done. They're badges of courage IMHO in the sense of like, they are HORRIFIC. I think they are designed to see if you can stay long enough on the witness stand to manage a lawsuit where people ask you dumb crap and you have to answer in tedious detail.

It makes no sense to me why you have to credential new with every job. I mean... Seriously .Why on EARTH can't there be one single site.

At least the government has some sense you can work under any independent state LICENSE SO I don't have to transfer THAT.

Anna
    See, you found a plus. Hopefully you'll find another.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Has anyone ever tried the Sweet Rice from Excessive Flavors? I am thinking about buying it to use as a substitute for the FE Sweet Rice in Shyndo's Mango Sticky Rice recipe.
    No. I’ve decided not to branch out to anymore flavors by different company’s

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    It’s not frozen. I shut it off while cleaning the outside unit, came in and pulled the humidifier off the furnace so I could see the evaporator coil inside. I just don’t see any way to get to the bottom side of the coil to clean it. It’s surrounded by ductwork.
    Try the fix it thread. Good info about AC stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread