Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good lord, Superwoman be ANGRY.

Anna
Go back to being Wonder Woman. She does ANGRY best.
51KjcL2gBjL._SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    How you been, Rose?
    Hey, I finally caught up on this thread. The move was stressful. We moved on Thursday and SIL deployed Friday morning. We have a packed garage to get through and it is exhausting. I now know I will have to sell a ton of vape gear, no place to store it.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    No. I’ve decided not to branch out to anymore flavors by different company’s

I think I am going to give this one a try. While I am filling a cart there, I will buy the Stols-recommended Green Mango too. That one sounds too good to pass up!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hey, I finally caught up on this thread. The move was stressful. We moved on Thursday and SIL deployed Friday morning. We have a packed garage to get through and it is exhausting. I now know I will have to sell a ton of vape gear, no place to store it.
    Take a break and a rest, Rose. Vape gear doesn’t take up all that much room. Be creative.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Welcome back @rosesense . I hope things go smoothly. I thought She Ra (Zeena) can't remember Princess of POWER!!! Was the super angry one. I am almost done but I got five days to do it and I'm on day two I was losing my MIND with it. It's just so UTTERLY boring ,man. I also am angry because I have been having intermittent attempts to recoil my beloved Green Mango and Precio set up and nothing else will do. So I have pretty much been frustrated all day, 85% is good enough for today and well, I've had it.

I have always thought if I wind up in hell, I will have to assist people who credential in "What dead reference do you have to vouch for you here? What were all their addresses and their SS numbers? Please account for all times when you were not working being evil? Oh you stayed home and cared for your child? Was he born out of wedlock, did you hit him enough?" Type thing.

It has stopped me from doing certain things that thought. And here is another thought and why I WANT to say in one job.

EVERY TIME you credential, it takes longer 2 years experience is a lot less than 20. Also, life being what it is they want your finger prints and soon your DNA.

I am mostly done but my husband angered me by putting annoying like "patterns of safety " on my phone.

A my spatial skills are ATROCIOUS. B) he could show me 500 times but no. C) I am not the type people just lift phones from. In part this is due to my GIGANTIC and AWESOME leap of faith were I'm like 'People don't steal crud from me." They don't. They bake me pumkin loafs that weight more than my kid (AS A BABY) and then I have to leave like 6/7ths at work because there was NO WAY although it as delicious.

So yea, that and either I look WAY too professional and awesome to steal from, or I look like a complete hobo. So I was upset .The husband was like they can do bLAH BLAH BLAH and I was like "yes ,but honey they DON'T so I sort of have a phone,but not one I can open in an emergency and dial 9-11.

To be fair I have never dialed 9-11 in an emergency either. I am resting, doing YOGA and then in the dark of the night,. I might do some more application but either way done tomorrow.

Bah.

No. I’ve decided not to branch out to anymore flavors by different company’s

LOL I would say this was a) not a huge sacrifice even thought it is and b) I want to know the first date you break that resolution.

Although @FranC mom I must thank you for all my faith in my application. I'm not SO rushed I MEAN who CARES I want it to take WAY LONGER. LOL.

Yoga gonna be great hopefully we'll see but I think it.

This 7 am thing. I am still VERY cranky but it should subside in a week.

The husband did the nicest thing I was trying to apologize about my fits about my phone and he said, "I forgive you already I want to hear this radio program. GO away."

IT WAS AWESOME.;

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Welcome back @rosesense . I hope things go smoothly. I thought She Ra (Zeena) can't remember Princess of POWER!!! Was the super angry one. I am almost done but I got five days to do it and I'm on day two I was losing my MIND with it. It's just so UTTERLY boring ,man. I also am angry because I have been having intermittent attempts to recoil my beloved Green Mango and Precio set up and nothing else will do. So I have pretty much been frustrated all day, 85% is good enough for today and well, I've had it.

I have always thought if I wind up in hell, I will have to assist people who credential in "What dead reference do you have to vouch for you here? What were all their addresses and their SS numbers? Please account for all times when you were not working being evil? Oh you stayed home and cared for your child? Was he born out of wedlock, did you hit him enough?" Type thing.

It has stopped me from doing certain things that thought. And here is another thought and why I WANT to say in one job.

EVERY TIME you credential, it takes longer 2 years experience is a lot less than 20. Also, life being what it is they want your finger prints and soon your DNA.

I am mostly done but my husband angered me by putting annoying like "patterns of safety " on my phone.

A my spatial skills are ATROCIOUS. B) he could show me 500 times but no. C) I am not the type people just lift phones from. In part this is due to my GIGANTIC and AWESOME leap of faith were I'm like 'People don't steal crud from me." They don't. They bake me pumkin loafs that weight more than my kid (AS A BABY) and then I have to leave like 6/7ths at work because there was NO WAY although it as delicious.

So yea, that and either I look WAY too professional and awesome to steal from, or I look like a complete hobo. So I was upset .The husband was like they can do bLAH BLAH BLAH and I was like "yes ,but honey they DON'T so I sort of have a phone,but not one I can open in an emergency and dial 9-11.

To be fair I have never dialed 9-11 in an emergency either. I am resting, doing YOGA and then in the dark of the night,. I might do some more application but either way done tomorrow.

Bah.

LOL I would say this was a) not a huge sacrifice even thought it is and b) I want to know the first date you break that resolution.

Although @FranC mom I must thank you for all my faith in my application. I'm not SO rushed I MEAN who CARES I want it to take WAY LONGER. LOL.

Yoga gonna be great hopefully we'll see but I think it.

This 7 am thing. I am still VERY cranky but it should subside in a week.

The husband did the nicest thing I was trying to apologize about my fits about my phone and he said, "I forgive you already I want to hear this radio program. GO away."

IT WAS AWESOME.;

Anna
    15% left to do? Not bad at all.What’s next?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Couple references.

The confusingly labeled "personal information" which consists of all dates of work and all gaps in over a month.

I would rather tell them about my fictional cat and his daring COVID adventures, but that is not their request so I am no offering it.

I only have two major gaps and nice and useful tales of why so no problem other than then inputting in.
    Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Couple references.

The confusingly labeled "personal information" which consists of all dates of work and all gaps in over a month.

I would rather tell them about my fictional cat and his daring COVID adventures, but that is not their request so I am no offering it.

I only have two major gaps and nice and useful tales of why so no problem other than then inputting in.
    Anna
    When is your appointment at the VA?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The 9th. I should be in shape to go by then. I was looking forward to a nice drive on mah OWN but the husband wants to do some house stuff. Not that I mind riding with him anymore not now I have offered up my soul to my Creator (Regardless of where I am going., sorry religious wing nuts none of us know.)

He is actually a better and more precise driver than me and he can pass on a dotted line like NO one's business. He just DOES NOT understand that comfort of passengers matters, and drivers can anticipate but my anticipation is like "HOLY CRAP DO YOU SEE THAT TRUCK YOU CAN'T pass HERE" but it's too late. I have already suffered half a heart attack.
    Anna

Bloodwork too fun fun.joy joy. I am feeling better mostly honestly I think. I got up at 7 and concentrated on an unfamiliar website for many many hours.

Yoga MOMENTARILY! YAY!

Anan

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Couple references.

Anna

Do they require access to your social media accounts? I heard that was becoming a thing these days. Sounds like they want a lot more than any job I ever applied for. Government I guess.

I read something recently about hiring practices. Like employers ask you to take some kind of personality test that looks for stuff like aggression and lying tendencies, and team player qualities. Even lie detector tests and nicotine and drug tests and all sorts. And they use AI systems to assess your online character and your application data looking for potential problems. Not sure how widespread that kind of thing is. Maybe it's only for high profile or big money jobs.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The 9th. I should be in shape to go by then. I was looking forward to a nice drive on mah OWN but the husband wants to do some house stuff. Not that I mind riding with him anymore not now I have offered up my soul to my Creator (Regardless of where I am going., sorry religious wing nuts none of us know.)

He is actually a better and more precise driver than me and he can pass on a dotted line like NO one's business. He just DOES NOT understand that comfort of passengers matters, and drivers can anticipate but my anticipation is like "HOLY CRAP DO YOU SEE THAT TRUCK YOU CAN'T pass HERE" but it's too late. I have already suffered half a heart attack.
    Anna

Bloodwork too fun fun.joy joy. I am feeling better mostly honestly I think. I got up at 7 and concentrated on an unfamiliar website for many many hours.

Yoga MOMENTARILY! YAY!

Anan
    Enjoy your yoga. You deserve it.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Since I finished stocking up last year I got some gear that wasn't just based on sensible calculations. I picked up a Woodvil and a couple of Billet Boxes. The kind of thing I might have picked up way back if I hadn't been focused on stocking up.

Now I'm back in the mixing game after years of using the same recipes. I've got 3 new ones going. Blueberry Lemon Cake, Orange Cream, and Raspberry something. I've got tweaked up versions of them all steeping. I'll post them here for @Zazie when I get them perfected but they are close to ready.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Since I finished stocking up last year I got some gear that wasn't just based on sensible calculations. I picked up a Woodvil and a couple of Billet Boxes. The kind of thing I might have picked up way back if I hadn't been focused on stocking up.

Now I'm back in the mixing game after years of using the same recipes. I've got 3 new ones going. Blueberry Lemon Cake, Orange Cream, and Raspberry something. I've got tweaked up versions of them all steeping. I'll post them here for @Zazie when I get them perfected but they are close to ready.
    Glad you broke out into new horizons :thumbs: Always nice to have new recipes to vape. Hope you have some winners.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Do they require access to your social media accounts? I heard that was becoming a thing these days. Sounds like they want a lot more than any job I ever applied for. Government I guess.

I read something recently about hiring practices. Like employers ask you to take some kind of personality test that looks for stuff like aggression and lying tendencies, and team player qualities. Even lie detector tests and nicotine and drug tests and all sorts. And they use AI systems to assess your online character and your application data looking for potential problems. Not sure how widespread that kind of thing is. Maybe it's only for high profile or big money jobs.
    Betcha someday there will be a federal law mandating chips be implanted in all citizens and newborns containing all your personal data plus live tracking. China will likely get there first. :D

Users who are viewing this thread