Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I made my first custard, it was kinda based on something @FranC made but I only had half the ingredients so I decided to get wild and creative.

I'm a bit frightened to taste it but I'm sure it's not ready anyway. It wound up being so different than the recipe and labelled it "Mom" so I know who to blame (whenever possible I like to spread blame around dude, LOL) so be worried, @FranC . LOL.

I JUST NOW like 15 minutes ago got interrupted by like, a pdoc appointment I had. My doc is such a werido he LOVES looking stuff up he was giving me house prices and going "This is insane." I was like "Yes, Mr. Real Estate Pdoc I have already LOOKED I promise." Plus our mortgage is at 50K (Husband likes paying things ahead, I like that about him since I give him most of my money.) I bought it at like 70. I told him they were selling for around 160K in my area now and ours is brand new (contractors doing great apparently) so like, he was all like.... "How... did you..." LOL I was like, "I can't give up my mysterious secrets of the real estate runes, but trust me, it was NOT worth it. However, if I said TOO much you might up my antipsychotic and I can't be having that at the moment, I NEED my runes. I think he was like close to asking me to find him a nice state and house to retire to. LOL.

So in any case, yeah all that happened. Credentialing is horrid. I like, entered 8 references (they asked for 3) but you just can't, with COVID and whatever, well people be moving around and etc.

So we shall SEE I guess. In any case, I don't want my pdoc to retire next door to my Appalachian palace-- I cannot STAND his wife she is STRIDENT. Always. Except when he chills her out he is REAL good at it. She's not allowed in the office to help anymore though she has offended too many patients.

So yea..... I'm DONE until TUSEDAY HOLY BEJESUS WHUT.

Anna

Appalachian palace gonna have horses if I get the husband over his fears. Maybe two and an a miniature donkey and whatnot.

I am pretty tired but I WILL BE doing yoga. I should tens unit my back REALLY.

Tomorrow-Walmart. Perhaps or just the uh, Dollar general. Those places are useful!
    So that part is done? So now what is next?

BTW if your juice is horrid it's totally not my recipe.:pervy:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    OH HOLY JESUS CHRIST,

So I emailed the credentialer everything and we had nice exchanges and I was like, "Oh I checked with IT and they say it is ALL there and got the most terrifying email in return. I had to LITERALLLY ask the husband if I could reply and he said no.

"Oh good! I will start working on your file over the week end!"

I was like "Holy Jesus I am never saying "I am awesome" giving my rationale for doing so (which is sound) and then backing it up with my credentials again!!!!"

Credentialing is supposed to take FOREVER.

I am going to kill myself. Not literally, but put me in stasis for a ......n while. I'm still getting FEVERS. Thank God I ALSO decided on Anna rehabilitation nonetheless. This is HORRIFYING.

I wanted to email back, "Oh, Gosh.... Please don't work too hard I am so excited to be coming but I understand credentialing is a process and I expect it to take a certain amount of time.

Okay. WV wants me. I want them. This is good. God I just.... ARGHHHHH!!

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OH HOLY JESUS CHRIST,

So I emailed the credentialer everything and we had nice exchanges and I was like, "Oh I checked with IT and they say it is ALL there and got the most terrifying email in return. I had to LITERALLLY ask the husband if I could reply and he said no.

"Oh good! I will start working on your file over the week end!"

I was like "Holy Jesus I am never saying "I am awesome" giving my rationale for doing so (which is sound) and then backing it up with my credentials again!!!!"

Credentialing is supposed to take FOREVER.

I am going to kill myself. Not literally, but put me in stasis for a ......n while. I'm still getting FEVERS. Thank God I ALSO decided on Anna rehabilitation nonetheless. This is HORRIFYING.

I wanted to email back, "Oh, Gosh.... Please don't work too hard I am so excited to be coming but I understand credentialing is a process and I expect it to take a certain amount of time.

Okay. WV wants me. I want them. This is good. God I just.... ARGHHHHH!!

Anna
    So what is the terrifying email?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The terrifying email

1)Government employee working on weekend that is fast tracking TO INSANITY
    2) Imagine getting that on day two of rehabilitation, realizing you are going to have to KEEP at I because you (ALONE) will be driving cross country after packing the car to the gills, and the husband will pack the rest to the GILLS and like really, you are doing it. And staying somewhere (perhaps you will find a friendly farmhand to give you an abode for a bit) while you are still having FEVERS although rehabilitation is going well etc.

I MEAN WHY GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. I am gong to have to essentially condense 5 months into 6 weeks. I am sure I will be better equipped for this by then but STILL. Oh well guess you never feel ready, exactly,

I know I can negotiate a start date but if everyone would CHILLLL it would help me chill.

Also, I don't want to hear any guff about like motels being safer. The kind I rent usually aren't they are stuffed to the gills with people I can AVOID when finding a great parking area near a road.

Also, I'm a good judge of character so a farmhand would be just fine. I have never been date raped drugged (Heh, like it was ever necessary) and I am not starting now. I just mean I will sleep in blissful car peace and like stop at a truck stop shower ever while I guess. ALSO more dangerous than sleeping in your car I bet.

I will tell my mom I will stay in hotels (maybe the husband too) but that is so do they don't commit me. I have done this my whole life, I was a free spirited hippie, and it's just a matter of assessing your surroundings and research and you are totally FINE.

I don't hitch hike as a rule but I would have too much stuff anyway and you have to draw the line somewhere. Usually you are most at risk of a ticket from a cop if he finds you and he lectures you about safety and you are like, "Uh huh can I take a look at your taser/gun it looks interesting."

I kid sort of. MOSTLY I AM APPALLED. OMG

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The terrifying email

2) Imagine getting that on day two of rehabilitation, realizing you are going to have to KEEP at I because you (ALONE) will be driving cross country after packing the car to the gills, and the husband will pack the rest to the GILLS and like really, you are doing it. And staying somewhere (perhaps you will find a friendly farmhand to give you an abode for a bit) while you are still having FEVERS although rehabilitation is going well etc.

I MEAN WHY GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. I am gong to have to essentially condense 5 months into 6 weeks. I am sure I will be better equipped for this by then but STILL. Oh well guess you never feel ready, exactly,

I know I can negotiate a start date but if everyone would CHILLLL it would help me chill.

Also, I don't want to hear any guff about like motels being safer. The kind I rent usually aren't they are stuffed to the gills with people I can AVOID when finding a great parking area near a road.

Also, I'm a good judge of character so a farmhand would be just fine. I have never been date raped drugged (Heh, like it was ever necessary) and I am not starting now. I just mean I will sleep in blissful car peace and like stop at a truck stop shower ever while I guess. ALSO more dangerous than sleeping in your car I bet.

I will tell my mom I will stay in hotels (maybe the husband too) but that is so do they don't commit me. I have done this my whole life, I was a free spirited hippie, and it's just a matter of assessing your surroundings and research and you are totally FINE.

I don't hitch hike as a rule but I would have too much stuff anyway and you have to draw the line somewhere. Usually you are most at risk of a ticket from a cop if he finds you and he lectures you about safety and you are like, "Uh huh can I take a look at your taser/gun it looks interesting."

Anna
    Well they want you. There is no reason to panic. You already said you know you can negotiate a start date. So take a breath and go to your next step (trailer box?).

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You can't do all that until you negotiate a start date I can't even give our current landlord notice (although he never had us sign another lease so we are month to month I guess.)

You can't do anything without a damn start date and I am GONNA do yoga shortly I don't desire to but I AM GONNA. Maybe the beloved mat will chill me out.

You can negotiate a date to an extent but TOO far looks like, "EH I will keep this job in reserve.

Damnit dude like GRRRR. It's time to stop thinking it is TIME for the mat.A

I shall enjoy the agony today I just BET.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You can't do all that until you negotiate a start date I can't even give our current landlord notice (although he never had us sign another lease so we are month to month I guess.)

You can't do anything without a damn start date and I am GONNA do yoga shortly I don't desire to but I AM GONNA. Maybe the beloved mat will chill me out.

You can negotiate a date to an extent but TOO far looks like, "EH I will keep this job in reserve.

Damnit dude like GRRRR. It's time to stop thinking it is TIME for the mat.A

I shall enjoy the agony today I just BET.

Anna
    No lease is a plus fo you. You really do need to relax.You can worry about your next step after you set a start day.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. Trying out another new device tonight for review. I’m really liking it. It’s a Freemax Autopod 50. I’m looking forward to writing the review once I’ve tried both coils for a while.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. Trying out another new device tonight for review. I’m really liking it. It’s a Freemax Autopod 50. I’m looking forward to writing the review once I’ve tried both coils for a while.
    They seem to be sending you a solid stream of new devices. Enjoy.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    It's a turtle. Judging from what I can tell from the angle it could be a Northern Red-Bellied Cooter. I can't tell from the pic, but was it rather large? Females are searching for nests right now and they'll mainly be what you encounter at this time of year. It could also be a red eared slider. Also totally possible to be a hybrid of the two mentioned since they can breed together.

I would lean toward Northern Red Bellied Cooter though...
    Wow. That's a hell of a name!
    I should have thought to use the nifty measuring app on my phone but forgot. But, I would guess it was about 6" head to tail.
    Why turtle versus tortoise? I've always been confused about the diff.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Morning Random Folk. Finally caught up.

On police use of force while driving/riding: I've been searched a few times, thankfully never at gunpoint. They always have a hand on their service weapon, but haven't pointed it at me.

With everything going on, CV etc., all the tension, violence, and riots, I don't think I'll be taking pleasure trips real soon. I'd like to go down to the coast and camp out on the beach with a fire, a cooler, and a rod, but it'll have to wait.
    Oh man. Your post and the earlier few make me want to puke. Hands on his gun for a traffic stop?
    Time to stop all this. This isn't war. Although they clearly seem to think so. Stop it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Glad you got moved @rosesense. You can.not.sell your starry night blades! :laugh:

I did a dry burn and rewick and decided to mix a sft of my blue gremlin (blueberry waffles and maple syrup). It’s alright. There is a fake taste to it. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s a taste I’ve had before. Probably the syrup. I mean it’s not bad, and I used half my 30 ml bottle, but it won’t be a rebuy.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    The terrifying email

Anna
    You did say it. You can negotiate the start date. Sometimes chilling starts within.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    They seem to be sending you a solid stream of new devices. Enjoy.

They sure are. I've got two kits on hand to write reviews for and found out tonight that Freemax is sending two more. I did go ahead and get my review written and posted for the Vaporesso Target PM80SE tonight. Here's a link if anyone would like to read it.

Vaporesso Target PM80SE sub ohm pod review by hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    What are you going to do with so much stuff?

Writing reviews has helped me to build my stockpile without going broke although I have bought a fair amount. Is there something you’ve been wanting that I have?

Users who are viewing this thread