Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Kentucky Bourbon TFA is good. I also like Aged Bourbon Cream SC RF a lot as well.
    A lot of folks like the Kentucky Bourbon but I find it too sweet. The Aged Bourbon Cream is very yummy but not a plain bourbon.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't like bourbon so I tried vaping it. Vanilla Bourbon was it's name but I still did not like it. Don't know the manufacturer either, but well I guess I'm not useful.

Talking to doc super exhausting dude I mean, we had to discuss..... THE FUTURE.

I told him the husband was being awesome and I was so happy I had not rid myself of him as advised. He treats both of us (I have no idea how I would handle that hot mess but he ALWAYS asks how each other is doing.) IDK maybe it's helpful. Maybe it's the psychiatric version of having a hidden spy, who does not know they are doing it.

I always found HIPPA so exhausting when I had to treat like, the lot of them. Remembering who said what is like SUPER important.

Hmm... I suppose I could discuss like the possibly of having some fun before we leave with the psychiatrist. You know,, tell him alarming things about each other which we then flatly deny.

Dude, I can't do that to my pdoc he's been really awesome the whole time. Except for the "Sally" incident, and I really find revenge is a dish best served hot, or at least TEPID. I mean, if you are totally over something, that is the worst time to seek revenge. I mean, where's the satisfaction? I never understood that saying, "Revenge is dish best served cold." That's not even REVENGE anymore that's being a jerk for no reason.

Revenge is well-planned and executed dish served at ANY temperature with no legal ramifications more like. I also don't understand why it has to be food, even.

Oh well, gonna get up any moment and bathe and clean more and then like, IDK take a break.

Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I don't like bourbon so I tried vaping it. Vanilla Bourbon was it's name but I still did not like it.

It shouldn't have any bourbon taste. The flavor is named after a vanilla traditionally grown on what was once Bourbon Island in Madagascar (now called Réunion Island). It has it's own distinct vanilla taste.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It shouldn't have any bourbon taste. The flavor is named after a vanilla traditionally grown on what was once Bourbon Island in Madagascar (now called Réunion Island). It has it's own distinct vanilla taste.
    I like Vanilla Bourbon. I think it's a yummy taste IMO. But I'll agree it has no taste of Bourbon.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I got a small order from DIY Vapor Supply:

Lemon Cream Wafer (CNV)
    Lemon (CNV)
    Gusto Mojito (Inawera0
    Butter Rum (OOO) -- This one smells great and very rummy
    Gingerbread Cookie (OOO)
    Green Mango (OOO)
    Apricot (FA)
    Sweet Rice (EX)
    Cream Fresh (FA)

I made a big order at BCF! Yay! Can't wait til it arrives! Newbie stash is no fun!

Going to make Shyndo's Mango Sticky Rice recipe with the Green Mango. Wish me luck!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got a small order from DIY Vapor Supply:

Lemon Cream Wafer (CNV)
    Lemon (CNV)
    Gusto Mojito (Inawera0
    Butter Rum (OOO) -- This one smells great and very rummy
    Gingerbread Cookie (OOO)
    Green Mango (OOO)
    Apricot (FA)
    Sweet Rice (EX)
    Cream Fresh (FA)

I made a big order at BCF! Yay! Can't wait til it arrives! Newbie stash is no fun!

Going to make Shyndo's Mango Sticky Rice recipe with the Green Mango. Wish me luck!
    The Fa Cream Fresh is one of my fav flavors.

Wish you luck with the Mango recipe.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Maybe I don't like vanilla then? Huh. Good to know though. I don't use a ton of vanilla in many of my mixes.
    Anna
    It could be. I use a lot more cream in my recipes over vanillas.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

Interesting! So is Madagascar Vanilla pretty much the same as the Vanilla Bourbon?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Interesting! So is Madagascar Vanilla pretty much the same as the Vanilla Bourbon?

I am not 100% certain but I believe they are close in relation. Madagascar vanilla is grown in Madagascar and some of it's neighboring islands. Bourbon vanilla is grown on Reunion Island which is just east of Madagascar. They both have their own unique flavor which may or may not be caused by the soil it's grown in, it could even be the preparation method. I am not sure about that part. Adding to the confusion you will see vanilla at times sold as Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.

The really odd part is to me Madagascar vanilla has a little boozy note to it when I taste it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Maybe I don't like vanilla then? Huh. Good to know though. I don't use a ton of vanilla in many of my mixes.
    Anna

You and I both. I am still putting in the effort. In my last purchase from BCF I got some vanillin (sp?) and heard it can help when mixed with other vanillas. I just have not got around to trying it though... The one flavor I do like to add to mixes is Vanilla Custard Cap and it's not really for the vanilla flavor. I like the density/mouth feel it adds to a mix more than anything.

I also purchased some Vanilla Custard II TFA, which is getting a lot of talk in some of the groups I am a part of... I hear it's supposed to be good and have a quicker steep time. Has anyone here tried it yet?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am not 100% certain but I believe they are close in relation. Madagascar vanilla is grown in Madagascar and some of it's neighboring islands. Bourbon vanilla is grown on Reunion Island which is just east of Madagascar. They both have their own unique flavor which may or may not be caused by the soil it's grown in, it could even be the preparation method. I am not sure about that part. Adding to the confusion you will see vanilla at times sold as Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.

The really odd part is to me Madagascar vanilla has a little boozy note to it when I taste it.
    Interesting about the boozy taste. Mine is the TFA version and I've never tried the FA.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Just finished a very busy week. Yesterday I changed things up from my normal unsweetened almond or coconut milk in my hot tea. I bought some unsweetened coffee mate Italian sweet cream. This stuff is awesome. It would make a great vape. I’m going to google Italian sweet cream flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread