Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
So, no suggestions on which limes to use on the lime yogurt drink? I guess I'll just have to mix up a few different ones and see what I like.
I've never tried lime but this what I have from my research:
(FLV) Lime

(FA) Aurora

(FA) Lime Tahiti (CP)

(VT) Persian lime

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Just finished a very busy week. Yesterday I changed things up from my normal unsweetened almond or coconut milk in my hot tea. I bought some unsweetened coffee mate Italian sweet cream. This stuff is awesome. It would make a great vape. I’m going to google Italian sweet cream flavor.
    My daughter loves it in her coffee.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I think I am going to have to make some choices... need a scale (want the better ones but cost too much and all I use it for is flavors), need 2 batteries for my new mod, and need more flavors. Too bad there isn't a place that sell all of these (to save on shipping) Looks like no new flavors for me :(

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    (FLV) Lime

(FA) Aurora

(FA) Lime Tahiti (CP)

(VT) Persian lime
    I’m in love with my key lime pie recipe. I use key lime pie tfa and key lime tfa in it. I personally think the key lime tfa is what makes it so good. I bought that key lime tfa in 2014! :lol: Not joking. It’s very watery but it was always like that. I think it’s the key to my recipe.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    I got a small order from DIY Vapor Supply:

Lemon Cream Wafer (CNV)
    Lemon (CNV)
    Gusto Mojito (Inawera0
    Butter Rum (OOO) -- This one smells great and very rummy
    Gingerbread Cookie (OOO)
    Green Mango (OOO)
    Apricot (FA)
    Sweet Rice (EX)
    Cream Fresh (FA)

I made a big order at BCF! Yay! Can't wait til it arrives! Newbie stash is no fun!

Going to make Shyndo's Mango Sticky Rice recipe with the Green Mango. Wish me luck!
    I’m interested to hear how that comes out. I make the other version and vape it frequently

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I remember 5th grade was a good experience for me. Towards the end of the day, the teacher let us play records (45s if anyone remembers those) and dance. We all loved the song "locomotion" and would do the dance in a circle (like a train) I really liked this song too:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    (FLV) Lime

(FA) Aurora

(FA) Lime Tahiti (CP)

(VT) Persian lime

So far the consensus has been lime Tahiti. I forgot until I saw it in your post that I have aurora also.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think I am going to have to make some choices... need a scale (want the better ones but cost too much and all I use it for is flavors), need 2 batteries for my new mod, and need more flavors. Too bad there isn't a place that sell all of these (to save on shipping) Looks like no new flavors for me :(

That has been a curse since the early days of vaping. No one vendor sells everything you need. Must be a rule or something.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I’m interested to hear how that comes out. I make the other version and vape it frequently

I put it outside on the porch and let it sit there in the heat for a couple of hours. It is really good so far. I think I read that Shyndo said the mango is supposed to be more present over time although this is a SNV. I didn't use any sweetener and I used the OOO Green Mango in addition to the FLV Mango. I also increased the coconut a tiny bit. I'll give it a few days for the mango flavor to increase
    a bit. It's good now, but, for me, there's no such thing as too much Mango flavor! I'll share the recipe here when I figure out the mango %.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a bourbon flavoring that mixes well with vanilla and tobacco?
    I've posted this before, but it's worth repeating: per ID10-T, "TFA, FLV, and VT are the Holy Trinity of bourbon flavors - one for sweetness, one for charred oak, and one to booze it up."

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I like Vanilla Bourbon. I think it's a yummy taste IMO. But I'll agree it has no taste of Bourbon.
    Nor should it, since, as @Skeebo said, "Bourbon," in this instance, has to do with a location, not the American spirit (no one knows for sure why the spirit is called bourbon, by the way).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I put it outside on the porch and let it sit there in the heat for a couple of hours. It is really good so far. I think I read that Shyndo said the mango is supposed to be more present over time although this is a SNV. I didn't use any sweetener and I used the OOO Green Mango in addition to the FLV Mango. I also increased the coconut a tiny bit. I'll give it a few days for the mango flavor to increase
    a bit. It's good now, but, for me, there's no such thing as too much Mango flavor! I'll share the recipe here when I figure out the mango %.
    How much of the Mango Green did you use?

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I'm watching a DIYorDie video about sweeteners... I think Wayne finally get's it ;)
    ( @FranC , I know... you don't like sweet... I only like a little but not like Wayne who adds it to every recipe)
    At lease Wayne is admitting how too much sweetener can ruin a recipe :thumb:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've posted this before, but it's worth repeating: per ID10-T, "TFA, FLV, and VT are the Holy Trinity of bourbon flavors - one for sweetness, one for charred oak, and one to booze it up."
    I mix with the last two given my aversion to sweetness I skip the sweet one.

Reactions: stols001

Users who are viewing this thread