Random DIY mixing and More

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
For years after our house was built, I’d have problem spots in my lawn where the grass would die or almost would when it got hot out. I’d dig a little bit and find a roof shingle, soda can, or just rocks near the surface. You wouldn’t want to dig here. We have lots of clay.
Ours is very rocky, sandy also, and so very compact. It was like trying to dig up concrete with just a standard spade and square shovel. Thus the reasoning for starting with the strawbale garden last year, which has other advantages too

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s a great price. I saved it for later in my amazon account in case I ever start using a scale. Y’all correct me if I’m wrong, but the 0.01 gram capability of scales for making ejuice is what’s important right?
    Yes

Reactions: *RJ*

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s not the one that Fran and I bought. I got mine on eBay new for $25. It’s a little different but I really like it. I posted a link a few days ago.
    The one we bought is the one I wanted. Amazon didn’t have it so I found mine on eBay also.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, randomizers.

Rain continues, cats aren't happy, since it's not only raining outside the cat door, but outside all the other doors as well. :rolleyes:

(While some may then think cats aren't too smart, this IS western WA, so it could well be raining in front and dry in back. It happens. :cry: )

And, uh, somebody did their raised beds the wrong way...

1842380.jpg

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Good morning random folk, hope everyone's enjoying your Sunday. Running low on juice so I'm going to mix today. I feel like trying some new (to me) flavors for a couple of the mixes. TFA Acai/INW Rhubarb/VT Sugarloaf Pineapple, and FA Black Tea/OSDIY Blueberry/FA Fresh Cream (used the Fresh Cream before). Have to look up percentages and whatnot first.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folk, hope everyone's enjoying your Sunday. Running low on juice so I'm going to mix today. I feel like trying some new (to me) flavors for a couple of the mixes. TFA Acai/INW Rhubarb/VT Sugarloaf Pineapple, and FA Black Tea/OSDIY Blueberry/FA Fresh Cream (used the Fresh Cream before). Have to look up percentages and whatnot first.
    Sounds like a good plan to me. I need to mix some Black Teas sometime soon.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning mixers. I’m going to take a look at some of the old mixes in my cabinet and give them another try. I’ve grown tired of just about everything in my current rotation. I also need to clean and rebuild several rtas. I got one done and put in some beatle juice from Aromaejuice. I found a full 30ml bottle and thought I’d give it a try. It’s a light tobacco flavor. It’s 24mg so I’d like to dilute it but am afraid it wouldn’t taste like anything. Maybe just use less of it at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread