Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I always use .5% or less. I'm gonna blame it on the coffee, I hadn't even finished my first cup at that point.
    I don’t use it in many mixes but .5 is my go to amount also. Guess you should have waited for the second coffee.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have never used heat to steep my mixes. Steeping was rough in my early mixing days but it’s a piece of cake now. Every once in awhile I mix something I’m sure will be great and that can be hard waiting for.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    sounds great! where in ME are you?

iu

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I can relate a bit to the mixing conundrum. When living solo I really didn't have much time for anything when I got home from work besides showering, making dinner, and then going bed. There were times I could have mixed, but I didn't want to unless I had to. Then recently I really wanted to mix, but I couldn't! between work, and then work at home. We need to somehow extend the hours on earth, or we need to pool our money together for a cloning machine so we can do all the things we want to. Nolamel #2 and RJ #2 can do all the mundane tedious and boring things, while the original iterations of yourselves are free to do what you want!

View attachment 892567
    Those #2s would revolt. I know I would.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We hoarded all the rain on it's way east, it was raining cats dogs elephants and whales over here and then some
    At least we got a brief good soaking. Chances of rain seem to disappear before they get here. The next chance is this weekend.

Reactions: NolaMel

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Any good reason?

They are a national account and threatened the manufacturer that they would switch brands if the manufacturer wouldn't start selling to them at dealer pricing. They thing that they don't think about is all the hassle we deal with as a distributor in receiving, handling, and assembling equipment for them. They will soon find out. Not to mention dealing with stuff that comes in damaged on the freight line and dealing with the manufacturer and freight company on claims.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They are a national account and threatened the manufacturer that they would switch brands if the manufacturer wouldn't start selling to them at dealer pricing. They thing that they don't think about is all the hassle we deal with as a distributor in receiving, handling, and assembling equipment for them. They will soon find out. Not to mention dealing with stuff that comes in damaged on the freight line and dealing with the manufacturer and freight company on claims.
    I see. They are making a boo-boo.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    In my opinion, yes. I think they will see fairly quickly how much value the distributor brings to the table. We just sold two of the big 40k machines like that customer buys. It took me about a day to install kits on them and get them ready to ship.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    In my opinion, yes. I think they will see fairly quickly how much value the distributor brings to the table. We just sold two of the big 40k machines like that customer buys. It took me about a day to install kits on them and get them ready to ship.
    One would think they could figure that out for themselves.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana

Are there many distributors who do what you do? Wondering if they got poached by one of your competitors.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Went out shopping today. I was vaping while I waited at the lights and I heard loud voices from the car next to me. Looked round at there was a kid around 12 years old at the open rear window yelling at me so I put my window down. He was saying, hey give me a hit on that. His mother was yelling at him to quit. I laughed and told him he was too young, he said I'm 18. Then the lights changed and I escaped.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    We hoarded all the rain on it's way east, it was raining cats dogs elephants and whales over here and then some
    We’re on day two of street flooding, dark as dusk rains. We’re supposed to get a break this afternoon. (Fingers Crossed).

Users who are viewing this thread