Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I mixed a yummy light citrus last night that I found on ATF. Because I am craving lime these days, I plan to increase the lime percentage a little, but the version below may be preferable to most. Instead of the FE Lemon I used the Chemnovatic Lemon. It's a goodie.

Sunshine State by eyemakepizza ATF
9bf5b385e1b458fdafb718f0c43ffe54
- by Just Wondering, today, at 17:18

Ingredient
ml
Grams
%

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG)

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Total base

Blood Orange (Natural) (FW)

Lemon (Flavors Express)

Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)

Sweet Tangerine (CAP)

Totals

Suggested steep time: 1 day

Strength: 18 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 70/30
Flavor total: 0.85 ml / 0.85g (8.5%)
Price: 0.00
You are missing ingredients
Well, that was something of a record for me: I saw this recipe, mixed it (it was meant to be--all the flavors were not only in the same case but on the same side), rewicked a Doggy, and began vaping in less than an hour. I'm amazed, esp. since I feel like trash today.

It is indeed a light citrus vape, by the way, and I'm really surprised it's not harsh.

Thanks, JustWondering1!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Another busy day behind me. I finish up a big project tomorrow, with more waiting on me. I just keep thinking September 1st (eligible for retirement) and giggling hysterically. It makes me feel free. My mind has been wandering about what other types of jobs I would enjoy. I’m on the lookout.

This raspberry yogurt is not hitting the spot. I think I’ll make my Bronuts in a bit. I need something with some heft and mouthfeel.

Son is going out to eat with friends so I think I’ll make a simple salad for me. Come on Friday!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Another busy day behind me. I finish up a big project tomorrow, with more waiting on me. I just keep thinking September 1st (eligible for retirement) and giggling hysterically. It makes me feel free. My mind has been wandering about what other types of jobs I would enjoy. I’m on the lookout.

This raspberry yogurt is not hitting the spot. I think I’ll make my Bronuts in a bit. I need something with some heft and mouthfeel.

Son is going out to eat with friends so I think I’ll make a simple salad for me. Come on Friday!
    What about a part time job so you have more time for yourself.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    What about a part time job so you have more time for yourself.
    I’m too young to retire, and I have to think of my salary during retirement. I don’t want to short myself. I plan on staying where I’m at until my son graduates. I’m just tired of what I do (too many numbers) so it’s fun to think about doing something different.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m too young to retire, and I have to think of my salary during retirement. I don’t want to short myself. I plan on staying where I’m at until my son graduates. I’m just tired of what I do (too many numbers) so it’s fun to think about doing something different.

It’s called burn out. I’ve been experiencing some of that myself lately. After almost 23 years at the same job and so little vacation time it wears on me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s called burn out. I’ve been experiencing some of that myself lately. After almost 23 years at the same job and so little vacation time it wears on me.
    Do you actually take all the vacation time you have coming?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    As long as your having fun :)

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    Evenmorn mixers.
    i've publishsized a mix for first time_ thought i'd share. feedbag welcome too, as i'm still adapting to DIY;s weaker flavour compared to oneshots (particularly interested if this is actually really strong and i'm not registering)
    i'm guessing no link, but it should easily accessible be at elc with fuller notes

Guactus Orapple
    d9746eb569c7bf48899c8f943e137bdd
    - by virm

Ingredient
    ml
    Drops
    %

Cactus (Kaktus) (INAWERA)

Fuji Apple (FA)

Orange Citrus (Flavorah)

Pink Guava (Flavorah)

Sweetness (Flavorah)

Suggested steep time: 2 days

Strength: 2 mg
    PG/VG-ratio: 40/60
    Flavor total: 0.6 ml / 0.6g (6%)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Evenmorn mixers.
    i've publishsized a mix for first time_ thought i'd share. feedbag welcome too, as i'm still adapting to DIY;s weaker flavour compared to oneshots (particularly interested if this is actually really strong and i'm not registering)
    i'm guessing no link, but it should easily accessible be at elc with fuller notes

Guactus Orapple
    d9746eb569c7bf48899c8f943e137bdd
    - by virm

Ingredient
    ml
    Drops
    %

Cactus (Kaktus) (INAWERA)

Fuji Apple (FA)

Orange Citrus (Flavorah)

Pink Guava (Flavorah)

Sweetness (Flavorah)

Suggested steep time: 2 days

Strength: 2 mg
    PG/VG-ratio: 40/60
    Flavor total: 0.6 ml / 0.6g (6%)
    Looks like a nice summer mix. Welcome to the Random Thread :)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Well, that was something of a record for me: I saw this recipe, mixed it (it was meant to be--all the flavors were not only in the same case but on the same side), rewicked a Doggy, and began vaping in less than an hour. I'm amazed, esp. since I feel like trash today.

It is indeed a light citrus vape, by the way, and I'm really surprised it's not harsh.

Thanks, JustWondering1!

So glad you like it!! How nice that it all came together so easily for you!!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Do you actually take all the vacation time you have coming?

I usually do but mostly take it a day or two at a time. If I’m gone a week then I’m really far behind when I get back. Besides with paying for college for two kids, we haven’t had a real vacation in a few years.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Sorry to hijack a little bit the work related convo.
    But as someone who hasn't had a job in 10 years,yeah i miss the hell out of it.

Waking up with a purpose,doing a job you like,helping people is what made me get up everyone morning with a huge smile on my face.

Not jobless by choice,been taking care of my pops so i can't really leave home for more than a couple of hours a day.
    I could hire someone to take care of him but the job situation isn't stellar and the pays are garbage so if i actually hired someone to take care of my pops i would have to pay them my salary in full and then some.

So yeah,nobody better than me to take care of him,that's for sure.

Proverb in chinese comes to mind:

Zhè shān wàngzhe nà shān gāo
    这山望着那山高

Meaning: this mountain looks at that mountain’s height.
    Basically your grass is always greener on the other side type of thing.

But i do understand where some of you are coming from,after doing a job so many years there is bound to be some burnout,even more if you don't get good holiday time.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Besides work, I’ve been kind of stressed over finances. Just spent 6k on ac and furnace for the house. Then my youngest daughters car needs tires for 700. In a few months, my wife will need to get two crowns and we just have a dental discount plan. The two crowns are going to be 2400. I think it’s a combination of not having much time off and normal life stresses in my case.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Enough about that stuff. I’d like to mix that sunshine state recipe posted earlier. I’ll try it as is but will probably end up bumping up the percentages. 8% doesn’t seem like a lot of flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Enough about that stuff. I’d like to mix that sunshine state recipe posted earlier. I’ll try it as is but will probably end up bumping up the percentages. 8% doesn’t seem like a lot of flavor.
    That depends what the flavors are.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Besides work, I’ve been kind of stressed over finances. Just spent 6k on ac and furnace for the house. Then my youngest daughters car needs tires for 700. In a few months, my wife will need to get two crowns and we just have a dental discount plan. The two crowns are going to be 2400. I think it’s a combination of not having much time off and normal life stresses in my case.
    Just thinking after all the years that your vacation time should be paid and therefore no reason not to take it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I love what I do and I’m an expert. I’m currently doing more than two jobs. I don’t love not getting the title and salary I deserve with no credit for my work to boot. And I’m real popular and “help” lots of people. But the people I help get the kudos for it. Bosses don’t care and most of the time they don’t even know what I’m doing. Don’t get me started on all the unfairness.

Tomorrow’s Friday! Woohoo!

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Do you have a dental school near?

Users who are viewing this thread