rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I love what I do and I’m an expert. I’m currently doing more than two jobs. I don’t love not getting the title and salary I deserve with no credit for my work to boot. And I’m real popular and “help” lots of people. But the people I help get the kudos for it. Bosses don’t care and most of the time they don’t even know what I’m doing. Don’t get me started on all the unfairness.

Tomorrow’s Friday! Woohoo!
    I did the same thing for years while the people who were supposed to do the job got paid a higher salary than I did. I finally had to get the union involved.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I love what I do and I’m an expert. I’m currently doing more than two jobs. I don’t love not getting the title and salary I deserve with no credit for my work to boot. And I’m real popular and “help” lots of people. But the people I help get the kudos for it. Bosses don’t care and most of the time they don’t even know what I’m doing. Don’t get me started on all the unfairness.

Tomorrow’s Friday! Woohoo!
    If you don’t get credit or pay for the extra you do then why do you do it?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just thinking after all the years that your vacation time should be paid and therefore no reason not to take it.

Yes, the salary is paid but I lose on the commission I would make if I was there. It’s a small company of 11 employees and the owner. We used to have 13 but let one go and one quit. We only ever get two weeks vacation and a handful of holidays. I have been taking the week over Christmas for the past few years to spend time with whichever kid is in college at the time while they are home.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I did the same thing for years while the people who were supposed to do the job got paid a higher salary than I did. I finally had to get the union involved.

I can’t complain. Between salary and commission, I’m probably overpaid. I however am very good at what I do and have the certifications to back it up. I do think I’d have a hard time finding a job in the same field that pays as well and includes a company vehicle.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I like my winter "vacation" every year, but unemployment benefits doesn't quite cut it.. just have to plan ahead with the majority of my money made for the year in a month or so span. I think this upcoming vacation next week may be my first ever in my entire life of working, I'm pumped.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, the salary is paid but I lose on the commission I would make if I was there. It’s a small company of 11 employees and the owner. We used to have 13 but let one go and one quit. We only ever get two weeks vacation and a handful of holidays. I have been taking the week over Christmas for the past few years to spend time with whichever kid is in college at the time while they are home.
    That’s a good time to take a week.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Yes, but my wife wouldn’t go. It would be like pulling teeth. Get the pun?
    When I lived in Florida, I got brave and went to the school. Best service and work I ever received. It is all overseen by dentists/professors/hygienists. The only con is they are much slower but I think that is a good thing.

I will have to see if there is one near me now. Probably have to drive to Nashville but I would do it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like my winter "vacation" every year, but unemployment benefits doesn't quite cut it.. just have to plan ahead with the majority of my money made for the year in a month or so span. I think this upcoming vacation next week may be my first ever in my entire life of working, I'm pumped.
    That’s gotta get a WooHoo :wub: Enjoy.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I'm surely not the only one, of course.. but I'm so anxious to vape some of these mixes, some new. 120ml of rootbeer float is already in action, 120ml of Mothers milk needs at minimum a month, 30ml of Blueberry menthol is in action, 30ml of Kiwi cheesecake needs probably a month, same with 30ml of strawberry fog. Not that long ago I only had like 5ml left of the decent apple watermelon candy. I'll be set up pretty soon, and more so when I place a BCF order. I've got a few mixes that @FranC and @hittman have made on the docket. For example, hittmans lemon blueberry cake

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Enough about that stuff. I’d like to mix that sunshine state recipe posted earlier. I’ll try it as is but will probably end up bumping up the percentages. 8% doesn’t seem like a lot of flavor.

I like it as is, but I added a .20 lime to mine. Now I think I'll bump up the overall flavor to about 10% and see what I think. I've really been enjoying the tangerine!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like it as is, but I added a .20 lime to mine. Now I think I'll bump up the overall flavor to about 10% and see what I think. I've really been enjoying the tangerine!
    Lemon is totally out for me but I’d be willing to try a small bit of lime again. Grapefruit is good for me also.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm surely not the only one, of course.. but I'm so anxious to vape some of these mixes, some new. 120ml of rootbeer float is already in action, 120ml of Mothers milk needs at minimum a month, 30ml of Blueberry menthol is in action, 30ml of Kiwi cheesecake needs probably a month, same with 30ml of strawberry fog. Not that long ago I only had like 5ml left of the decent apple watermelon candy. I'll be set up pretty soon, and more so when I place a BCF order. I've got a few mixes that @FranC and @hittman have made on the docket. For example, hittmans lemon blueberry cake
    Whatever of my creations you’re going to try I hope you like:)

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I mixed a yummy light citrus last night that I found on ATF. Because I am craving lime these days, I plan to increase the lime percentage a little, but the version below may be preferable to most. Instead of the FE Lemon I used the Chemnovatic Lemon. It's a goodie.

Sunshine State by eyemakepizza ATF
    9bf5b385e1b458fdafb718f0c43ffe54
    - by Just Wondering, today, at 17:18

Ingredient
    ml
    Grams
    %

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG)

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Total base

Blood Orange (Natural) (FW)