Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Canned air is not a bad idea but I was thinking about using my son’s air compressor. We are doing it tomorrow. My fridge runs too often and it needs to be deep cleaned.

I have this huge ivy plant on my fridge that has actually started growing up my wall all the way to the ceiling, and the other side down almost to my countertop. The leaves are as big as my entire hand. I’ll have to move it and it makes me kinda sad. So I’ve decided to propagate it and root them and give cuttings away. Mom has always wanted a piece of that plant. It’s gorgeous but it’s gotta be unstuck from the wall. It’s amazing how plants can do that.
    If you have a compressor available even better:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm glad you like it. I remember when I took my first vape of it. I was thinking I hit the ball out of the ballpark with that one. LOL, I impressed myself.

It’s different enough that I’ll keep that and the mixed berry cheesecake both in rotation.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I figure it's okay to include anything posted here in the blog. I was wondering more whether you were planning to tweak this, in which case I'd wait for a follow-up report.
    we'll call it v1 :)
    it's pretty decent as is, and if i let it steep the cheesecake would probably shine more....
    as is it's more of a, erm... "flat" cheesecake taste....more of a creamy reese's cup that wanted to be a cheesecake....lmfao probably how it'd turn out if i tried to make a real reeses cheesecake :p then again it's probably just me, I am very particular when it comes to cheesecakes.....I like the more cheesy tart than the creamy sweet....I still think a dark chocolate, something a bit bitter would probably work better....

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like snv's, care to share?
    Keep in mind I’ve been vaping this for years but I’ve dropped the flavor % a lot.

Blackberry Mix
    TFA Blackberry 1 1/2%
    TFA Peppermint 1%
    TFA Menthol .5%

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    we'll call it v1 :)
    it's pretty decent as is, and if i let it steep the cheesecake would probably shine more....
    as is it's more of a, erm... "flat" cheesecake taste....more of a creamy reese's cup that wanted to be a cheesecake....lmfao probably how it'd turn out if i tried to make a real reeses cheesecake :p then again it's probably just me, I am very particular when it comes to cheesecakes.....I like the more cheesy tart than the creamy sweet....I still think a dark chocolate, something a bit bitter would probably work better....
    Va bene. Into the blog it goes.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Thank you for this! I really want to try this recipe. I need to get TFA creme de menthe and it's on my wishlist.

If I decided to make it again, I would go with VT Vanilla Ice Cream. I made Folkart's Drowned Ice Cream about three weeks ago and tried it yesterday. That is one delicious juice!

Ice Cream Drowned

I made three small changes to the recipe. I only had TFA Double Chocolate Clear so subbed that and decided that it needed .5% of WS-23. I used .5% of CAP SS instead of the FW Sweetener he used. It is delicious and I NEVER expected to like a coffee e-liquid but I do think VT has nailed coffee flavors. It tastes like a not too sweet Frappuccino. He says it only needs a 7 day steep but I have to say that the 3 weeks steep did it no harm.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If I decided to make it again, I would go with VT Vanilla Ice Cream. I made Folkart's Drowned Ice Cream about three weeks ago and tried it yesterday. That is one delicious juice!

Ice Cream Drowned

I made three small changes to the recipe. I only had TFA Double Chocolate Clear so subbed that and decided that it needed .5% of WS-23. I used .5% of CAP SS instead of the FW Sweetener he used. It is delicious and I NEVER expected to like a coffee e-liquid but I do think VT has nailed coffee flavors. It tastes like a not too sweet Frappuccino. He says it only needs a 7 day steep but I have to say that the 3 weeks steep did it no harm.

Where did you get the Vt coffee flavors? I didn’t see them at bcf or Diy.

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh and my SIL does have covid, the test came back today. He says he is feeling better but it was a rough ride. He has stayed in his room all this time, like 11 days now with no contact with anyone.
    Glad he’s feeling better

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Bloody brilliant! Just watched some YouTube videos on cleaning coils. Compressed air is the answer! However it can make a mess but I’d rather clean dust than buy a new fridge. I’ll get my son to help. Woot!

Are you supposed to use the same type of compressed air that is used with computers?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    It’s only about two weeks steeped but am going to have to try the 3B cheesecake today. It’s too hot to do much of anything outside today.

I've got 10 more days of steeping for my new bottle of 3B to be ready. I had a hard time mixing this one. Can't remember what the issues were but I think I made a couple big mistakes. I think I fixed the mistakes but I won't know if it worked until it has steeped.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I had plans for the garden, made some headway.. then a t-storm rolled in.. I took a nap, and now I'm going to clean out an RTA rewick and try this Lemon Blueberry Cake which smells divine. Probably needs more time but I'm anxious to give it a try! It's been steeping for 12 days.

Be sure and let us know how it turns out!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've got 10 more days of steeping for my new bottle of 3B to be ready. I had a hard time mixing this one. Can't remember what the issues were but I think I made a couple big mistakes. I think I fixed the mistakes but I won't know if it worked until it has steeped.
    Hoping so

Users who are viewing this thread