Random DIY mixing and More

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
I'm a diehard baseball fan, but I cannot get too excited for this "season" for some reason. Most years, I treat opening day as an annual holiday and take the day off work. This year, I am just hoping everyone stays healthy and safe.
I'm a big baseball (Twins) fan. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I wish they would have cancelled the whole season. Let everyone get and stay healthy. I can understand everyone else getting excited and I'm all for that, but..
yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

:lol:
I'm not sure how I feel about the NHL, but if my team somehow miraculously wins the Stanley cup, there's always going to be an asterisk on this season.. well, an asterisk on the whole year!! Yikes! :nun:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had plans for the garden, made some headway.. then a t-storm rolled in.. I took a nap, and now I'm going to clean out an rta rewick and try this Lemon Blueberry Cake which smells divine. Probably needs more time but I'm anxious to give it a try! It's been steeping for 12 days.
    Hope you like it

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I had plans for the garden, made some headway.. then a t-storm rolled in.. I took a nap, and now I'm going to clean out an rta rewick and try this Lemon Blueberry Cake which smells divine. Probably needs more time but I'm anxious to give it a try! It's been steeping for 12 days.
    I mixed the lemon blueberry cake on 7/9, also anxious to try it in a few more weeks. Let us know how you like it.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    so I was being lazy last night....need to mix some juice because i'm almost out
    ug i really need to do some batches today....
    but didn't want to drag out everything....
    so decided I'd just use whatever was in my little toolbox and create something out of it...
    I've got enough variety in there to do something with....it's mostly fruits that I don't use that much (or new things I haven't tried), candy base types, chocolates that I am not happy with, handful of backup bigger bottles of things I use often, odds and ends and all my little vials of crazy flavors (Worcestershire, Jalapeno, Capsicum, Blue Cheese, ect) .....

I was thinking of trying to do a candy type vape, I may still do a few today....
    but as I was digging through, forgot I had a big bottle of peanut butter....
    you know what...alright let's do it.... chocolate peanut butter cheesecake
    for a first run, it's not bad...i really should let it steep but nope....

Lorann Cheesecake 4%
    TFA Graham Cracker Clear 2%
    TFA Peanut Butter 3%
    TFA Chocolate 2%
    (I'm not sure I think this is TFA, it says signature on the bottle but in my calculator I have it as TFA) DX Milk Chocolate 1%
    Blogworthy? Or should I wait for your go-ahead?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm giving your recipes a bit more time (3B cheesecake, strawberry biscotto, etc.) But my patience is wearing thin! :D
    When you must , pick the Biscotto and hands off the cheesecake.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I'm a big baseball (Twins) fan. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I wish they would have cancelled the whole season. Let everyone get and stay healthy. I can understand everyone else getting excited and I'm all for that, but..
    View attachment 896991
    I'm not sure how I feel about the NHL, but if my team somehow miraculously wins the Stanley cup, there's always going to be an asterisk on this season.. well, an asterisk on the whole year!! Yikes! :nun:
    I would not have minded them cancelling the whole season of baseball. No one is going to think of this as a real season anyway.

In regards to the NHL, I'm just glad my team finally won the Cup last year! If these new playoffs actually happen, it is going to be weird to see hockey this later in the year.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Bloody brilliant! Just watched some YouTube videos on cleaning coils. Compressed air is the answer! However it can make a mess but I’d rather clean dust than buy a new fridge. I’ll get my son to help. Woot!
    man I used the canned airs for just about everything at my old job....they are like my version of wd40 :lol:

Blogworthy? Or should I wait for your go-ahead?
    :) you don't have to ask...anything that I share is up for grabs....
    :lol: whether anyone likes them or not is another story :lol:
    I may fiddle with it later.... needs a touch more cheesy taste for the cheesecake, probably add some mascarpone cheese to it will help...a dark chocolate would probably work better with this too

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I used one of these brushes but it didn’t get to the inner layers of coils. Son went to the shooting range so I just put everything away for now and changed my AC filter and cleaned the return grill instead. Maybe tomorrow we can do the compressed air. My knees have had it.

lu3a0eS.jpg
    Mine are similar to this:
    image_15279.jpg

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I mixed the lemon blueberry cake on 7/9, also anxious to try it in a few more weeks. Let us know how you like it.
    I think it's good right now, but I think another week or two more is necessary. I get so impatient with some of these recipes!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    man I used the canned airs for just about everything at my old job....they are like my version of wd40 :lol:

:) you don't have to ask...anything that I share is up for grabs....
    :lol: whether anyone likes them or not is another story :lol:
    I may fiddle with it later.... needs a touch more cheesy taste for the cheesecake, probably add some mascarpone cheese to it will help...a dark chocolate would probably work better with this too
    I figure it's okay to include anything posted here in the blog. I was wondering more whether you were planning to tweak this, in which case I'd wait for a follow-up report.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    It's that way every year for a lot of fans.
    Yeah, but not usually because of potentially life-threatening illness.

I know the push to get sports going again is partly because fans want it--and probably players, too--but mainly it's greedy owners not being able to bear giving the cash cow a rest for a year.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    As long as you still remember where you put your pants :)

Ain’t that the truth. I worked most days in my pjs. No makeup for months which I’m loving. I don’t even wear it for zoom meetings. I’m going to be keeping it more casual when I do go back. I think a lot of people think the same. It’s been very nice.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, after a little over two weeks of steeping, the 3B cheesecake is pretty darn good.
    I'm glad you like it. I remember when I took my first vape of it. I was thinking I hit the ball out of the ballpark with that one. LOL, I impressed myself.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Canned air is not a bad idea but I was thinking about using my son’s air compressor. We are doing it tomorrow. My fridge runs too often and it needs to be deep cleaned.

I have this huge ivy plant on my fridge that has actually started growing up my wall all the way to the ceiling, and the other side down almost to my countertop. The leaves are as big as my entire hand. I’ll have to move it and it makes me kinda sad. So I’ve decided to propagate it and root them and give cuttings away. Mom has always wanted a piece of that plant. It’s gorgeous but it’s gotta be unstuck from the wall. It’s amazing how plants can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread