Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixers please help. I read through this thread every few days looking for recipes but am not much of a contributor.
    I could use some advice
    I am making a juice, all FLV, it has Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Caramel. And Graham Cracker. All Flavorah and I have all but the GC.
    I do have Graham Cracker clear TFA, Graham Cracker by FW and Graham Cracker by CAP. Which one would you use to sub.
    If it calls for FLV at 1% please say how much of the other you would use.
    Any and all suggestions welcome and thank you
    TFA Graham Clear 2%

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    The wife had me taking off air conditioning vents to clean. She does the cleaning and I take them down and put them back up.

With any luck, my bcf order will reship Tuesday. Hopefully it makes it here in one piece this time. I’m curious to try the kumquat flavor. It’s supposed to be a citrus flavor.

I'd love to try the kumquat one. They're like tiny oranges. I think they are tart too.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Good morning random folks :)Have you any plans today?

I've got some recipes I want to make, but I've got to wash bottles and tanks first. I have to help my husband with some work tonight so I'm not sure I'll be able to mix today. I need to put my search for new recipes on pause for a while so I stop filling BCF carts so quickly!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Another one down the drain, grape bubble gum, seemed like a good idea 5 weeks ago!

I once had a grape bubble gum juice from Good Life Vapor. It went down the sink too. It was super sweet but was kind of dry in a grape koolaid powder kind of way. Ick!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I finally unboxed my last BCF order of 6 flavors. 10 ml bottles of FA Mandarin,FA Indian Mango Special,WF Island Mango, CNV Passion Fruit and CNV Grape. 30 ml of CNV Pitaya.

I am interested to hear what you think of the mandarin, Indian Mango, Island Mango and Passion fruit. I've got the mandarin in a cart now and I love the Island Mango. The Indian Mango Special is a new one for me and I've only got one passion fruit and I've been thinking of adding another. As for grape, I'm still haunted by my unhappy memory of a grape juice from Good Life, so I'm not likely to buy any grape flavorings.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am interested to hear what you think of the mandarin, Indian Mango, Island Mango and Passion fruit. I've got the mandarin in a cart now and I love the Island Mango. The Indian Mango Special is a new one for me and I've only got one passion fruit and I've been thinking of adding another. As for grape, I'm still haunted by my unhappy memory of a grape juice from Good Life, so I'm not likely to buy any grape flavorings.
    I’m on a quest to find the right grapes for my Grape Love recipe. I may throw each mango into a simple recipe. I only do sft’s if I absolutely have to. I do have to do the grape when I get around to it

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I’m on a quest to find the right grapes for my Grape Love recipe. I may throw each mango into a simple recipe. I only do sft’s if I absolutely have to. I do have to do the grape when I get around to it

I love the WF Island Mango mixed with the WF Coconut Rum, but I know you don't like to vape coconut. I bet it would be good with the Tahitian Vanilla Cream.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I love the WF Island Mango mixed with the WF Coconut Rum, but I know you don't like to vape coconut. I bet it would be good with the Tahitian Vanilla Cream.
    It might but I don’t want to pair it with anything that would change it’s flavor profile too much. A small bit of biscuit or croissant would do

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve had a sft of blueberry from one stop mixed for a long time and keep forgetting to try it. I haven’t had any rtas out in a long time for flavor testing.
    I’m sure I have 3-4 around I never tried

Users who are viewing this thread