Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Look. If we don't get a vaccine and one will be withheld until after the election, the ONLY way out is through herd imimunity. We shelter the weak we don't ask them to go work in nursing homers we take care of them, and we go about our business.

Will some people die? Yes, yes they will. But the damn WHO and CDC who do NOT have our best interests at heart. You don't get to count 26 tanker deaths as "covid related" when the driver's body tested positive. You don't automatically count the homeless, etc.;

This would be a lot less scary if it was ACCURATE.; Yes, .if you are older and/or have no immunie system stay HOME and our government can CREATE jobs by caring for them many of whom are paying HUGE sums of money to DO IT FOR THEMSELVES.

It pains me to see folks iwith no immune systems have to try and stay safe in nursing homes. That is where EVERYONE goes to die.;

Once we all test positive enough ,go about our business. Herd immunity.

This is how it works. We'd have a few months of misery and yes some funerals. These, by the way, could EQUALLY be folks who would have died crossing the street or other methods. ;Death is a thing. You go when you go.

It makes me angry the flu kills more people EVERY year and the lies coming from the people who want to scare us into submission make me MAD.

Since I had it (my dad who is now talking to me again and has connections got me a T cell study results arrived, I had it, yay definitively) so it's easier for me but don't forget I SUFFERED for like 3 months on the couch. I am not downplaying it but I refuse to over do it either. I would visit the kid but no time OR money now. Sigh.

I could easily have already been dead from COPD by the way long before this time if I had not quit.

So pardon me about being sanguine about death. I do not WANT to die, or for anyone to die.

We are all gonna die with no clue when.

It makes sense for transmission to go up when sheltering goes down that is HOW IT WORKS people.

You got to get your body used to the covid and if it mutates you will be a TON better off. Yes a vaccine would ROCK but I don't think so. I am not going to neve leave my house man. I been taking maskless walks and it is FINE for me and others. I am more likely to get run over than get it from the clean air.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's not bad. But it's sweet, if you like sweet, go for it.

But every place that sells Camel snus also sells Swedish snus--pitiful selection, but they should have at least General White portions--too strong for me, but the pouches can be divided. I like General Mini Mint, but that's almost impossible to find near me.
    @hittman orders bulk. Maybe you can go in with him on an order so you can get the mini mints.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    That is a method I fully endorse. It might not always fix anything, but it sure does feel good.

giphy.gif
    Mesmerizing, hard to look away from that.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Not a good day for me... I have the "stomach bug" (Norovirus) My nephew had it first and I got it from him (he doesn't wash his hands much) No mixing for me today :(

I understand. My bum tooth (worst one) decided to give me hell again starting a few days ago. I need to get it pulled, it's gone from an optional inconvenient pain/sickness, to 'Where's the pliers and the antiseptic!' lol. No mixing today, maybe later if I feel up to it, I do need some juice though, almost out, so I should get on that.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I understand. My bum tooth (worst one) decided to give me hell again starting a few days ago. I need to get it pulled, it's gone from an optional inconvenient pain/sickness, to 'Where's the pliers and the antiseptic!' lol. No mixing today, maybe later if I feel up to it, I do need some juice though, almost out, so I should get on that.
    No dentist open?

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I just ordered a Voopoo Drag S! Love the looks and I have a C cable already for handy charging. My GV Aegis Pod is still awesome but I just wanted something new. I mentioned purses so the wife understands now. :lol:

Gotta have backups for the backups! :thumbs:

The plumber did his thing and the electrician is coming Friday to fix the bad breaker that knocks out our power if we run the AC and Dryer. :cry:

I never heard of gethuman.com but we'll find a way to get something back.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    From a different generation, but this what I cane up with. Hope it gets better soon Fran.

It’s the whole Covid thing. Not likey to get better soon. Think we’re all wishing it would go away.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Do they have Canadian Snus? Honestly I really have no idea was snus is. I just hear people talk about it on this forum.

It’s tobacco that’s made in Sweden. Most comes in little pouches but some is offered in loose form. I don’t do the loose.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Ok, so Snus is basically a newer version of chewing tobacco? But with less spitting?

It’s also pasteurized and regulated to where it has to meet very low tsna standards. No spitting with snus.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Here in the US, Camel sells a version of snus (haven't tried it but it's affordable so might give it a try)

The camel is sweet like candy. Not much like real snus. General brand snus is sold in many convenience stores in the US. They are the only Swedish snus maker I’m aware of that has passed the regulations to be sold here.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    @hittman orders bulk. Maybe you can go in with him on an order so you can get the mini mints.

Actually I just placed an order that’s supposed to be here tomorrow. Shipping is very expensive but it gets from Sweden to here in three days.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    No dentist open?

I'm looking into dentists. The cost is what's kept me from getting it pulled up to this point. I'm extravagant on some things, but healthcare not so much, I'm 'frugal (cheap is more like it). Death sometimes seems like it would be a relief. With life, all of the complications, deceptions, the pain and sorrow of it all, it feels like a burden, instead of a blessing mostly.

I soldier on, knowing that I don't (and can't) really understand existence (and my place in it), faced with the knowledge that it'll be over soon, because of my mortality, hoping to gain some meaning to make the suffering worthwhile. Even when I'm up I'm down, as B.B. King said "I've been down since I began to crawl. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." I suppose I have the blues, have had it for some time.

Anyways, I'm looking for a dentist to take care of my dental issues. In the meantime I've got my dog, my bed, my scooter, my job, a cold beer at the end of the day. That's enough to keep on keeping on, for now. I'll deal with tomorrow, when it becomes today, and when the day comes that isn't the case, I'll deal with that too, when it happens, as it surely will, for all of us.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Death sometimes seems like it would be a relief. With life, all of the complications, deceptions, the pain and sorrow of it all, it feels like a burden, instead of a blessing mostly.

I soldier on, knowing that I don't (and can't) really understand existence (and my place in it), faced with the knowledge that it'll be over soon, because of my mortality, hoping to gain some meaning to make the suffering worthwhile. Even when I'm up I'm down, as B.B. King said "I've been down since I began to crawl. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." I suppose I have the blues, have had it for some time.
    I can really relate to that (at least for the last couple years... before that, life was hard but I actually enjoyed it)

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Las Vegas might be fun to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Too freakin hot also. Idaho sounds great.

I hate snow and hurricanes and all that stuff and spent 47 yrs in CA so I know earthquakes. But Idaho where there isn't much snow might work.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    The camel is sweet like candy. Not much like real snus. General brand snus is sold in many convenience stores in the US. They are the only Swedish snus maker I’m aware of that has passed the regulations to be sold here.
    Good to know... won't waste my time/money on the Camel crap.

Users who are viewing this thread