The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    I made a really good blueberry juice recently. I tried the first version a week ago and it was good but it had too much koolada so I made another batch without it. Now we are talkin' blueberry!
    This is a recipe from ID10-T that I found on ATF. He made it extra strong and I love that because blueberry is so delish, but it's always such a faint flavor. Give this one a try sometime. I'll post my version below, which is the same as the original except there is no Koolada or WS-23 in mine and I used Liquid Stevia instead of Supersweet and Chemnovatic Lemon instead of Flavor Express Lemon.

Viserion by ID10-T from ATF ADAPTED

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
    Blueberry (FW) 5.75%
    Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2.75%
    Dragonfruit (TPA) 4%
    Lemon (Chemnovatic) .25%
    Liquid Stevia .25
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 3%

• Like Like x 8
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I am good at BUYING housing. Not this RENTAL mess. Although I FINALLY found a pet friendly apartment complex that will let you rent for month to month or whatever. There are decks and/or covered porches and whatnot I think it will be our best option. GOD KNOWS I have explored everywhere else. The husband can play with the dog and well, take him for walks, he can be outside SOME of the time, and he can be caged inside some of the time. It sorta sucks but it is also the only real option honestly.

Anan

• Like Like x 8
  3. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ok you should probably go with that. Assuming you will be able to buy a house when you find the one you want it wouldn’t hurt to start looking.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    Did you try looking on Zillow, Trulia or Realtor for rental houses? Those are the best sites for
    real estate. Since you want something short term, I would suggest finding houses you like and then contacting the realtor to ask if a particular property might be available for a shorter-term lease. If you still can't find anything, you might look for corporate apartments. They are a little more pricey but you can find them with a short-term lease.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Can you rent or buy a cheap travel trailer or motor home and park it somewhere? I have friends who did that for short term housing.

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I just whipped up a Butter Pecan Pie recipe. I'll make it later. I have no idea how this one will turn out. :unsure:

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  7. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Yup yup yup. They are all long term leases or won't accept pets. I'd consider the travel trailer but I think the apartment will be best because then we are back to storing stuff and also I don't want to deal with a composting toilet right now although it might be better than "John and his Beagle" who will be "as friendly as you want to be."

I don't like that sentence, Air BNB is supposed to like, be USED when the owners are NOT present. Otherwise, it is JUST called a BNB.

I avoid BNBs like the plague it has ALWAYS been my experience that well, it leads to some sort of offer of 3 some or 4 some (For all I know the beagle may be involved) and then you have to turn it down politely which is ALMOST impossible (I am pretty sure that most BNB owners are sex offenders) and then you spend the rest of the time avoiding John and his beagle and that is hard to do for TWO DAYS let alone TWO MONTHS.

The occupant "Air" BNB is RIGHT OUT.
    Anna

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. barkfunklerbunk

barkfunklerbunk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Bed #8
    20200723_173429.jpg
    Then on to the 2'x16'x12" bed for herbs, redo some existing rotting beds I made out of old wood flooring (you can kinda see one in the pic and the orchard square as well), and some more long narrow beds. At some point I'll get a dump truck to dump a pile of gravel for me to play with and surround the bed and paths with it.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I admit to being much impressed :) You can grow tons of stuff.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  10. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Those are some lovely beds, have fun growing!

Anna

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm jealous, can I borrow some of your energy please?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I got an email from bcf today. They received their shipment late so are late replacing my messed up order from last week. No problem. They are great at keeping in touch.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Redbird11

Redbird11 Ultra Member

May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    That looks exhausting. I tip my cap to you.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  14. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I only have one Lime and it's INW. I love it!

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, great company

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I buy nothing now. Oh except meds. Thank the lord my pdoc figured it out. This means I get to go to Bisbee but hey, it's always fun saying "ADIOS" to AZ.

Anna

• Like Like x 7
  17. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    HEY!!! I did the hard work TOO; I am going to post pictures of my arms like if you lot are not careful.

LOL I spent the whole time being like "I CAN'T wait until this ends" and now I have this overabundance of ENERGYYYYYYY.

Can't wait to finish packing and load the truck also did some cleaning this am not much because all the cleaning stuff is on the way here. Yoga SOON. It's like "I have to move." Perhaps I could keep this up and yes, garden (I am sure I could get the hang of not killing plants) but eh.
    Anna

• Like Like x 9
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Where did you get all the energy? I need some.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm calling a dentist tomorrow to set up a consultation @FranC, had to work past business hours today. I need a kick in the pants every now and then, thank you. Tooth stopped hurting and the swelling went down, I feel great, but I know it's only a matter of time till it happens again so I'm going to get it pulled regardless.

Not really looking forward to the procedure though, that's the honest truth, but after the wound heals it should be a nice change. My wallets already complaining at me, but I just tell it shut up, it's for a good cause.

Anyway, hi random folks, hope y'all are having a good day :).

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 2
  20. barkfunklerbunk

barkfunklerbunk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Zimbala zimzala zoom Abra cadabra! Energy incoming. I had ran out of steam, I could have had this done a little while ago. And I think it was more a mental thing than anything. I had been at it dawn to dusk every day whether I had worked that day or not. I do eat a completely plant based diet, so maybe there's something there. I'm still new to it, hasn't even been a year, but so far so good.

• Like Like x 8