Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay I got on cragslist to apply for some highly um, questionable ads (you pretty much need a shack down by the river to like, deal with pets but holy goodness, I had to stop it was making me anxious. 2 things to do like today (Walmart, seeing that house) and I MUST BATHE as well but MAN MAN MAN IDK. I need to drink some diet pepsi.

The husband and I will then return and like relax and do as we please mostly for the rest of the day. My claims manager is in freaking CANADA (this annoys me for many reasons, but the CHIEF being I worked for a FEDERALLY QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE CENTER which means they got TONS of grants from the US government but are using this because it Is CHEAPER anyway gonna have to call TOMORROW and I am sure they will charge me HORRIBLE fees ( I mean they charge 75 dollars a week to ISSUE and SEND my check which to me is arguably um, CRIMINAL but needs must etc.)

The husband and I agree on the early night. I would LOVE to nap but like, I also DON'T. I did yoga last night cuz I couldn't except the ONE TIME and it was the worst but I bet it's fine today.

Then dinner and an early night we got here late I was like "F OFF I AM DOING YOGA" I immediately was in a better mood. LOL. It hurt though.

My body has been desperately trying to menstruate on me but I don't have enough body fat yet. So maybe.... we can do the deed.... who knows.

Anyway right now just chilling after anxiously like looking at craig's list it will all be FINE I am SURE.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have like 6 different mangos. I like them. Even the tart one. But like, I like mangos in real life except for the fact you really have to eat them in the bathtub and then hose off.

The flavoring is somewhat different but I still like it. It's best with a holy trinity of mostly mango, tiny bit of peach, tiny bit of apricot. I use that A TON.

Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I have like 6 different mangos. I like them. Even the tart one. But like, I like mangos in real life except for the fact you really have to eat them in the bathtub and then hose off.

The flavoring is somewhat different but I still like it. It's best with a holy trinity of mostly mango, tiny bit of peach, tiny bit of apricot. I use that A TON.

Anna

Perhaps that's my issue. I try to tackle the flavor head on and should probably use some other additions to round it out a little.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have a question for everyone. Where do you purchase your VG and PG? I usually purchase mine from BCF but they are all out of the gallon jugs.

I got some last time from heartlandvapes but have gotten it off amazon and river supply before.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA

Anna
    I like mango, too, both to vape and to eat. Got to remember your tip about adding a bit of peach and apricot to it next time. I know you're not much of a one for specific percentages, but can you give me a rough idea of what proportions you use?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I got some last time from heartlandvapes but have gotten it off amazon and river supply before.

I went ahead and ordered from River Supply. I decided to get 2.5 gallons of VG and 1 gallon of PG, plus some more flavors to reach $50.

This is the most I have spent on DIY since I first started out. I have close to 60 flavors coming, 1 liter of 100mg nic, and the VG and PG.

I do this every time my wife leaves on business. It's got to be some kind of coping mechanism or something....

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    can you give me a rough idea of what proportions you use?
    Usually about 4-5% of the different mangos plus 1% apricot and 0.5% peach, you can reduce it down if you want to add other stuff but that is about the ratio.

Also, the steampunk nano in silver is GORGEOUS. I gotta steal mine back from the husband he will never become a vaper. I just smoked a cigarette today but I kind of don't regret it. It was bad, bad bad. Oy.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Usually about 4-5% of the different mangos plus 1% apricot and 0.5% peach, you can reduce it down if you want to add other stuff but that is about the ratio.

Also, the steampunk nano in silver is GORGEOUS. I gotta steal mine back from the husband he will never become a vaper. I just smoked a cigarette today but I kind of don't regret it. It was bad, bad bad. Oy.

Anna
    Are you relaxing now? When do you have to check out possible rental?

Users who are viewing this thread