Random DIY mixing and More

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It doesn't sound to me like I need to order from them.
I think it must depend on who does the packing. All of mine were dry and the 30ml came in 30ml bottles. Some are a little darker than expected but it makes sense from a close out sale. You don't have close out sales if you are turning over the stock regularly.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Eliminating those that had their labels...it had to be the Aged Bourbon Cream (SC). It's a very dark flavoring! Regular RF ABC isn't though, as I got 1 of those, too.
My abc SC is very dark. I was a little hesitant, but mixed it’s a light amber ( about the color of apple juice or cheap beer). I mixed it before I left town. Tomorrow is a hour and a half drive to the cemetery for the military ceremony, then 5 hours back to Bham. I already emptied two testers I want to make again. I haven’t tried the basil yet... when I get home I want to do a boozy fruity something with it. Have a good Sunday everyone, do something relaxing for me!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My abc SC is very dark. I was a little hesitant, but mixed it’s a light amber ( about the color of apple juice or cheap beer). I mixed it before I left town. Tomorrow is a hour and a half drive to the cemetery for the military ceremony, then 5 hours back to Bham. I already emptied two testers I want to make again. I haven’t tried the basil yet... when I get home I want to do a boozy fruity something with it. Have a good Sunday everyone, do something relaxing for me!
    Safe travels:)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Pulled out a half dozen bottles of stuffs mixed first of the month. Hope to start trying them tomorrow.2 Cucumber mixes,1 cheesecake and 3 tobacco blends.
    I’m loving my cucumber mixes! Very earthy in a good way. Of course, I love the Zen too. Big surprise is the raspberry, it’s sweet sweet, but I can’t get enough. Defies logic. I mixed it equal with white chocolate ( 15 ml) added two drops each ( needs more) of marzipan and marshmallow. Love marzipan too. Should all be too sweet, but it’s yummy. Blame my weird taste buds.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    My room smelled like basil for an hour after mixing. That was a good thing for maybe 10 minutes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m loving my cucumber mixes! Very earthy in a good way. Of course, I love the Zen too. Big surprise is the raspberry, it’s sweet sweet, but I can’t get enough. Defies logic. I mixed it equal with white chocolate ( 15 ml) added two drops each ( needs more) of marzipan and marshmallow. Love marzipan too. Should all be too sweet, but it’s yummy. Blame my weird taste buds.
    Yup I got them weird taste buds too. Which Raspberry did you use?

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I really like the TFA Creme de Menthe, too, but had no idea it would only take a little for a good mix. WL had it on a great sale when I decided to try it more than a year ago, so I bought the 120mL. After finding out how strong it is, I know that 120mL will last me the rest of my lifetime. :)

I think I have two 120ml bottles. :) A creme de menthe mix was my ADV for a LONG time. Now my taste buds have changed. I am sure I will go back to it at some point because it is really good.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Morning,folks:) Any big mixing plans today? I'm going to try to mix my version of @dobroeutro 's Dark Berry Cheesecake. I also have 2 testers and 6 new recipes out to try. Hoping to get some of that done.

I must've missed that post. What are the berries? I'm mixing a big bottle of my INW Strawberry Shishcake today but I like the sound of a dark berry cheesecake too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I must've missed that post. What are the berries? I'm mixing a big bottle of my INW Strawberry Shishcake today but I like the sound of a dark berry cheesecake too.
    Did a re-mix of my Dark Berry Cheesecake to include some Italian Cream (Hangsen) and felt it came through nicely in much less time than that. I do mix everything with a Badger mixer & maybe a little higher flavor percentage than some. So YMMV... :cool:

Dark Berry Cheesecake
    New York Cheesecake (PUR) 4%
    Blueberry Extra (TFA) 3.25%
    Cheesecake Graham (PUR) 2%
    Boysenberry Preserves (PUR) 1.75%
    Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.5%
    Biscuit (INW) 1%
    Sweetener (TFA) 1% (Optional or to taste)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well,I'm liking the first mix I tried so I'm going to vape it awhile.It a boozy one with just a tad of tobacco.My first use of FA Whiskey and Oakwood. Thinking the Oakwood gives a smoked aged oak barrel effect to the Whiskey. If I continue to like it I'll post the recipe later.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Did a re-mix of my Dark Berry Cheesecake to include some Italian Cream (Hangsen) and felt it came through nicely in much less time than that. I do mix everything with a Badger mixer & maybe a little higher flavor percentage than some. So YMMV... :cool:

Dark Berry Cheesecake
    New York Cheesecake (PUR) 4%
    Blueberry Extra (TFA) 3.25%
    Cheesecake Graham (PUR) 2%
    Boysenberry Preserves (PUR) 1.75%
    Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.5%
    Biscuit (INW) 1%
    Sweetener (TFA) 1% (Optional or to taste)

Ah, it's a blueberry/boysenberry cheesecake. Blueberry is meh for me. I don't really care for blueberries in real life and find them even more boring in a vape. I'm the same way with raspberries - the only raspberries I'll eat come from the raspberry bushes in my mom's garden.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ah, it's a blueberry/boysenberry cheesecake. Blueberry is meh for me. I don't really care for blueberries in real life and find them even more boring in a vape. I'm the same way with raspberries - the only raspberries I'll eat come from the raspberry bushes in my mom's garden.
    Sub a berry you like

Users who are viewing this thread