hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The smoked beef chuck roast didn’t pull as easy as I had hoped. It was just about three pounds and cooked for seven hours. I wrapped the pan with some beef stock and onions when it hit 165 and got it up to 200 before taking it off. I shredded it with a fork for beef sandwiches. It tasted really good. This was my first time smoking a chuck roast. I also used this grilling pan my mother in law gave me and grilled cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, and red, green, and yellow peppers. They were really good. The tomatoes held the heat and almost exploded when I bit down on them.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    The pudding is simple but smooth and tasty. @Zazie

Strawberry/Kiwi Pudding
    VTA Pudding Base 3%
    JF Strawberry/Kiwi 1%
    TFA Acai 1%
    Should this supersede the recipe that's already in the blog? (It's just pudding base and strawberry/kiwi.)

Never mind. I just included this one as v2.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Haven't tried them (because they are usually very expensive)
    Well my little thrift store shopping coupon clipping self won’t even bother looking then. I just finished looking at every flavor gremberryfarms has on their website. If I get more flavors it will be from them. I found some that sound interesting. I may have to cut it down some more though...just tired of spending money.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well my little thrift store shopping coupon clipping self won’t even bother looking then. I just finished looking at every flavor gremberryfarms has on their website. If I get more flavors it will be from them. I found some that sound interesting. I may have to cut it down some more though...just tired of spending money.

I just got some new flavors from them. I haven’t even looked at them yet.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    you and me both....even at the discount, na I'm good....I mean I've heard people swear by their flavors....and I'll be ****ed it better be good at $24 for 15ml.....or on sale $12... :lol:
    yeah I just can't do it...

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Koolkiz is taking a much needed break, and etc.

Having been in the same place a couple of times, well, I actually took TWO weeks to like, evaluate all the folks who were reporting me, saying mean stuff, etc. I actually LOGGED how many times they were off topic and I was given a few lovely "Gems" of events in PMS that kind of gave me the creeps.;

Once I decided I could care less, and although ECF can SEEM like middle school from time to time well, I remembered I was an ADULT and stopped taking it personally.

The occasional person who is a jerk at me ,well, they either get put on ignore and/or a bit of a tongue lashing then ignore or not, depeding on how weird they were (I like weird) it kinda all became a lot more *fun* and occasionally educational to others and for me.

But like, ECF can appear that way at times. I really hated middle school, and bullies get pelted with like, turd pellets (until I select my gun and even then, maybe a potato gun.)

You don't like me? That is fine. I view that as someone with taste and/or a keen lack of humor/taste you know, depending whether I like them or not.

Anna

The nuns have to paddle every now and then, but like they can't help it. That's a forum. And honestly you got time to hate me? How empty your life must be.
    Anna

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Koolkiz is taking a much needed break, and etc.

Having been in the same place a couple of times, well, I actually took TWO weeks to like, evaluate all the folks who were reporting me, saying mean stuff, etc. I actually LOGGED how many times they were off topic and I was given a few lovely "Gems" of events in PMS that kind of gave me the creeps.;

Once I decided I could care less, and although ECF can SEEM like middle school from time to time well, I remembered I was an ADULT and stopped taking it personally.

The occasional person who is a jerk at me ,well, they either get put on ignore and/or a bit of a tongue lashing then ignore or not, depeding on how weird they were (I like weird) it kinda all became a lot more *fun* and occasionally educational to others and for me.

But like, ECF can appear that way at times. I really hated middle school, and bullies get pelted with like, turd pellets (until I select my gun and even then, maybe a potato gun.)

You don't like me? That is fine. I view that as someone with taste and/or a keen lack of humor/taste you know, depending whether I like them or not.

Anna

The nuns have to paddle every now and then, but like they can't help it. That's a forum. And honestly you got time to hate me? How empty your life must be.
    Anna
    @Koolkiz has gone through a lot. She and her husband were out of work until she found this job. She is a nurse to elderly people, and recently ones with Covid. Lots of pressure and stress I’m sure. She is the sole provider for her household. And trying to stockpile vape gear to boot. She is a hometown hero in my book. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread