Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Dang it I just went flavor shopping and left.

I got ALMOST everything done today I wanted (including like the henna that stays on while I sleep.) Jeez Louise, you should have seen the husband when I henna'd it the first time it was like he got a second wife. Now he just calls it that "Stinky stuff" you do.

It is kind of not so great smelling to be honest, but how quickly we forget. Heh.

Anna

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
It might be 10 years. Honestly, I think something will be available. (Insert melodramatic music here)
Thank you! I'll hold ya to it! :) I should be good. I have 26 mods and 3 berserker mini rba (plus a lot of kanger rbas) I haven't counted the tanks/rbas. I am buying one or two rbas for the mulus and a few more aspire nautilus tanks (from central vapes). I can buy wire/batteries anytime.

You'll be fine. You have more than I do and I'm not worried. Some things will be available, I'm sure. And if not here, then from overseas. :D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I use pg based nic - easier to pour and measure.

Unless you have pg sensitivity, or vape high mg, the pg contribution from a pg-based nic is pretty small.

Diluting 100. - A small glass measuring cup can work nicely if you want to make a diluted base. 2 oz of nic base + 6 oz of pg or vg gets you 8 oz of 25 mg/ml ("close enough" to 24 for practical purposes), or 4 oz of each to get 8 oz of 50 mg/ml.

I vape 12 mg/ml and I know that I need to add 7 parts of diluent to 1 part of 10% nic base. The easiest way for me to dilute--whether I dilute 1 ml or 10 mls. 1:7. Done.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
There is plenty of share codes on ecf but I was singled out. Good bye!

I wasn't fast enough or good enough! It's okay I'm movin on! Obviously, since there is other share codes even on this thread. Someone wants me gone. I must be a real threat! Geez, Just say it man, I'll go I have plenty to do. I thought sharing in this thread was acceptable but obviously not. LOL have fun in your life whoever and whatever.

Oh no, @Koolkiz , I can't imagine anyone here wants you to leave. I'm not sure what happened, but you just got a post deleted because of the rules? It happens. You didn't know. Why do you feel you have to leave?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Could you not get it installed from the links given?

I have no idea what I did or didn't do. It was all too confusing for me. :lol: But they sent me a replacement. Better, but nothing to write home about. I don't think I'll be buying any more pods for the device.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Good morning random folks :)Have you any plans today?
Morning @FranC! I plan on having no plans today. I'm gonna go for a run and that is pretty much all that is on my agenda for today. How about you, any mixing going on today?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning @FranC! I plan on having no plans today. I'm gonna go for a run and that is pretty much all that is on my agenda for today. How about you, any mixing going on today?
    Good morning, Redbird. :) No mixing yet but I hope to try a new mix later today.

Users who are viewing this thread