Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
@Zazie per yours and @NolaMel's request...

Creamy Butterscotch recipe ( 30ml ):

FW Butterscotch Ripple 3.7%
FA Butterscotch 2%
FW Natural Butterscotch 10 drops (for 30ml)
FA Madagascar Vanilla (Vanilla Classic) 3%
FA Vienna Cream 0.8%
FLV Cream 7 drops (for 30ml)

It's good after a 1 week steep but much better at 2-3 weeks. Fully developed at 4 weeks.

Zaz, I don't know if you want my notes too??? There are tips in them for tweaking the overall butterscotch flavor and also for a less sweet version and a sweeter one.

If you want those lemme know and I will post them.

ETA: I'm no good at coming up with fancy names for stuff. :lol: If you have any ideas I'm all ears. :D
Thanks, SMT. Would you consider this a base? And notes? Yes, please. I'll link to them, too.

I'm terrible at names and, in any case, for recipes favor the utilitarian over the clever.

Later . . . Just noticed there are already versions of this and your caramel in the blog. You posted them here for Mel on June 5. The butterscotches differ a little. Does this latest supersede the first? For now, I've included both as versions 1 and 2?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well I have all my flavors located and two bottles of just "base" so I need to figure out some mixes including a repeat of "Mom" juice but i cannot find my marscapone filling which is what made it so awesome. I bet it's there.

Things to do: Wrote letter for doc the husband can again make it make sense and strip it of emotion LOL.

OMG I am freaking out I have to make it to the 16th for my meds and like, that may mean once a day for one which is CRAYZEE expensive. And I need a pdoc OMG. Fortunately most of my pdoc meds are like, cheap with good rx.;

I'm ah, not having a great time. I did sleep fine without the Ambien but late and I still got up at 7. In a tiny bit here, I am going to to go to Wal Mart don't really feel a joy for it but it must be done.

Goodness. I am pretty exhausted, honestly. I have to review that kit sent. Later today.
Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
K GLASSES and flavors should work. Then, to the walmart.

How I feel lately:

e042a36022cd4976ad75525d01a48850--funny-signs-its-funny.jpg

Anna

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
So far today I’ve goofed off watching YouTube videos of these guys in Namibia who chase down fur seals and cut off fishing line and other ocean debris from their bodies. Heroes in my book.

I love animals. I feed the birds and squirrels and chipmunks in my yard. I throw out dried corn cobs. Every time I cut grass I have to pick up all these bare corn cobs. So cute!

I also just input two recipes into elr. I’ll be making them in a minute. Bananas foster by @dennism and vc2 by @markfm . I might make more recipes later.

We are going to Mom’s for Sunday dinner. Chicken and dumplings.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So far today I’ve goofed off watching YouTube videos of these guys in Namibia who chase down fur seals and cut off fishing line and other ocean debris from their bodies. Heroes in my book.

I love animals. I feed the birds and squirrels and chipmunks in my yard. I throw out dried corn cobs. Every time I cut grass I have to pick up all these bare corn cobs. So cute!

I also just input two recipes into elr. I’ll be making them in a minute. Bananas foster by @dennism and vc2 by @markfm . I might make more recipes later.

We are going to Mom’s for Sunday dinner. Chicken and dumplings.
    Sounds yummy :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Good morning random folks :)Have you any plans today?

YEP - Once again, for the thrid time in a few months, after getting "My" last order a few days ago . . . It's day 2 of reorganizing, sorting and "thinning-the-heard" of uneccesary "Stuff" I am not going use - nor NEED - because it's either way too poweful or something I got carried away and actually purchased given all the hype to make sure I had back ups, for back ups, for back ups. . . Now it's just way to much "Stuff" . . . :facepalm:

So - If I maybe so bold to suggest, some people may want to keep their eyes on the "classes" very soon for a few things (Mods/sub-ohm tanks & coils) they may want, especially as a back up . . . ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Mixed my flavors. Mom juice is great in a potentially leaking (I am not sure yet I have found with RTAs occasionally if you turn them upside down (I use my husband's tube stand) for a while, they sort of self-correct, if it's iffy. Please don't tell anyone I do that.; LOL;. I need SOME self-respect left. Just collecting Mahself before Walmart which, I don't wanna but I need to and the sooner the better because then all I have to do is deal with my review and my med box.

I should really leave and I am gonna. Got my shakeand vape recipe for Bavarian cream pie for my review. Yah.

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    YEP - Once again, for the thrid time in a few months, after getting "My" last order a few days ago . . . It's day 2 of reorganizing, sorting and "thinning-the-heard" of uneccesary "Stuff" I am not going use - nor NEED - because it's either way too poweful or something I got carried away and actually purchased given all the hype to make sure I had back ups, for back ups, for back ups. . . Now it's just way to much "Stuff" . . . :facepalm:

So - If I maybe so bold to suggest, some people may want to keep their eyes on the "classes" very soon for a few things they may want, especially as a back up . . . ;)

:lo.: :lol: :lol:

I did just buy another fireluke 2 yesterday and another 5-pak of coils. The fireluke works great on my dovpo m VV2, better than anything else I have.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I am down to patiently impatiently waiting on 3 orders
    2 from fasttech, 1 still not shipped :nah: they are still waiting on one item that their supplier keeps pushing back the date on, I'm about to just say forget it and refund me the money, ft did ask if I wanted to wait or wanted a refund, I was like if it's just gonna be a few days then ok i'll wait but now it's been like a week...
    and then 1 from everzon, which i'm still arguing with them over that the tracking number shows it doesn't exist both in their supplied chinese tracking website and on usps' tracking...apparently now they have just decided not to respond to my support ticket, I don't think that's it's too much of an ask to see if the order was actually shipped or not and that if they could verify that the tracking number they provided is correct....but apparently that's too much for them to handle :sneaky: 3 times they've just responded with wait 2 - 4 days and the tracking should appear....I think that 2 weeks is long enough for tracking info to have been updated *sighs*

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixed my flavors. Mom juice is great in a potentially leaking (I am not sure yet I have found with RTAs occasionally if you turn them upside down (I use my husband's tube stand) for a while, they sort of self-correct, if it's iffy. Please don't tell anyone I do that.; LOL;. I need SOME self-respect left. Just collecting Mahself before Walmart which, I don't wanna but I need to and the sooner the better because then all I have to do is deal with my review and my med box.

I should really leave and I am gonna. Got my shakeand vape recipe for Bavarian cream pie for my review. Yah.

Anna
    Don't be leaking your "Mom" juice all over the place :lol:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    @Zazie per yours and @NolaMel's request...

Creamy Butterscotch recipe ( 30ml ):

FW Butterscotch Ripple 3.7%
    FA Butterscotch 2%
    FW Natural Butterscotch 10 drops (for 30ml)
    FA Madagascar Vanilla (Vanilla Classic) 3%
    FA Vienna Cream 0.8%
    FLV Cream 7 drops (for 30ml)

It's good after a 1 week steep but much better at 2-3 weeks. Fully developed at 4 weeks.

Zaz, I don't know if you want my notes too??? There are tips in them for tweaking the overall butterscotch flavor and also for a less sweet version and a sweeter one.

If you want those lemme know and I will post them.

ETA: I'm no good at coming up with fancy names for stuff. :lol: If you have any ideas I'm all ears. :D

That looks good! Would you guestimate that 7 drops of Cream in a 30 ml bottle to be around 1.5 %, my Algebra is broken this morning and I think my coffee is too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

So - If I maybe so bold to suggest, some people may want to keep their eyes on the "classes" very soon for a few things (Mods/sub-ohm tanks & coils) they may want, especially as a back up . . . ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll look Uncle but I'm not sub-ohm and don't really need anything either.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    That looks good! Would you guestimate that 7 drops of Cream in a 30 ml bottle to be around 1.5 %, my Algebra is broken this morning and I think my coffee is too.

Algebra can wait. Fix the dang coffee!!
    coffeemachine.gif

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I did just buy another fireluke 2 yesterday and another 5-pak of coils. The fireluke works great on my dovpo m VV2, better than anything else I have.
    I have a fireluke, a fireluke2 and 2 freemax pros. For me, hands down they are my favorite. The best coils I've ever used.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I'll look Uncle but I'm not sub-ohm and don't really need anything either.

No problem - Not a sales pitch really, it was just a general heads up for those who might be interested "Stuff" they might use . . . ;)

Users who are viewing this thread