Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    When I was a kid my grandmother would make us eat the cornbread and buttermilk. (She was born in Arkansas). I hated it. To this day the only southern type food I'll eat (if I ate carbs) would be sausage gravy and biscuits. I also remember grandmother trying to serve "chitlins" to us. The smell was horrible and I would go to bed hungry (refused to eat garbage). :)

Good morning in here!
    Don’t blame you.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mix nothing. I want to go to Walmart and buy tasty things. My husband made meatloaf last night it was kinda weird but in a good way. Bit too spicy.

I NEED NUTS!!!! I swear they are my main source of protein. I figure if you love something a lot, that is not say, a donut, it has to be good for you.

My target is 10 am now it's more like 11:30 but that's cool. Not even gonna ask the husband for a list because.... Well then I am wandering forlornly looking for stuff I never buy. He goes on his own now.

We still only have one car. I guess I will probably not buy more flavors. Sigh.
    Anna

I love how my rewicked tanks perform so much better. But I need to move. Clean toilet bathe go to Walmart for tasty things very soon.....

Anna

I mean, I was down to the tub of mixed nuts last night and that is just WRONG. Too many peanuts..

Anna
    That’s too bad but house comes before 2nd car I guess.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    He's a beast... I rank the QBs like this: 1)Russel Wilson, 2)Pat Mahomes, and 3)Lamar Jackson..
    I agree with your choices, but I'd have them in different order. So far this year I'd add Aaron Rodgers to the list, always been a fan of him.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I went out and got a quick mowing in before rain but it sprinkled on me a little. I got a couple tanks cleaned and got out the bottles I mixed of the custard one shots from the FB contest. The mix #2 smells better but I’m not sure which I prefer. I don’t know which person mixed which one. I know custards are supposed to steep but mixed two bottles of each so I could try them now after only two days.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I agree with your choices, but I'd have them in different order. So far this year I'd add Aaron Rodgers to the list, always been a fan of him.

Totally agree.... he is looking great. Those 4 would be tops, and I would not disagree with any order as long as those four were in the top five. I would really like to see Rodgers get another ring.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    There will be a modest mixing session today: Mango Colada, @Nailz's Creamy Licorice, and Fantastic (an orange). If I have any energy after that--which is unlikely--I'll do my MF sfts and maybe some 5ml samplers of various one-shots I have.

But who am I kidding? It'll be only the three recipes. That's where I'd put my money, anyway.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I went out and got a quick mowing in before rain but it sprinkled on me a little. I got a couple tanks cleaned and got out the bottles I mixed of the custard one shots from the FB contest. The mix #2 smells better but I’m not sure which I prefer. I don’t know which person mixed which one. I know custards are supposed to steep but mixed two bottles of each so I could try them now after only two days.

I don't know if you remember that recipe I posted the other day from Facebook. It was called LBCEEE I think... It was a custard forward recipe. I gave it a early sample... it's pretty horrible right now. I hope no one else mixed it. lol It's one of those that are so bad when you try it that you have a hard time believing it will get better. We'll see...

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    There will be a modest mixing session today: Mango Colada, @Nailz's Creamy Licorice, and Fantastic (an orange). If I have any energy after that--which is unlikely--I'll do my MF sfts and maybe some 5ml samplers of various one-shots I have.

But who am I kidding? It'll be only the three recipes. That's where I'd put my money, anyway.
    Can ya squeeze in that grapefruit sft?

I mixed an orange recipe also but I’ll be real surprised if I like it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't know if you remember that recipe I posted the other day from Facebook. It was called LBCEEE I think... It was a custard forward recipe. I gave it a early sample... it's pretty horrible right now. I hope no one else mixed it. lol It's one of those that are so bad when you try it that you have a hard time believing it will get better. We'll see...
    Custard can be a long steeper. Don’t give up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread