Random DIY mixing and More

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Finally mixed some stuff today and tossed out past dislikes. I mixed up a wonder flavors SC coconut pudding at SFT 2%. I had this flavoring since last year and never mixed it. Curious to try. I made 2 100mL of a new recipe variant of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It smells really good.
2% Flavorah Cinnamon Crunch
0.5% Flavorah cream
2% Cinnamon Sugar (capella)
0.5% Flavorah marshmallow
Mixed up 200mL of Turkish tobacco
another 100mL of Cavendish (first time trying) Flavorah
I'm sending out the Cinn toast crunch to family. I will taste test first. I ran out of milk and honey so subbed out the flavorah cream.
I taste tested this adaptation of my go to recipe I make for family. The cinnamon sugar and marshmallow really adds to the flavor/body of the recipe. I'm going to mix up 100mL for me. I never thought I would like a profile like this but I can actually taste it.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Aldis is our nut connection. The plastic jar of unsalted mixed nuts is pretty solid, I use it for my lunch salads.

A gorgeous day at camp. I did the lawns at home, chatted with DW about one more vegetable arbor that she wants built, then we and the mutts drove out to camp for grilling and chilling.

No mixing today, I'm fully stocked up on what I want to vape for now.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't mind having the plum. Maybe the cherries will be a revelation, but, since the only cherries I like are fresh ones--and even those I don't think have much flavor--I kind of doubt it.
    I'm hoping for them sending you the right flavors.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Keep em or send them back @Zazie, (really they should let you keep them) but do what you gotta to get your order?
    Who was it.

Since we are in the same time zone what vendor was it? Thank you however for discouraging my desire to buy flavors, man. I mean I had to do all the Amazon stuff again (got it down to supplements and henna and stuff, I mean... cheaper by FAR and easier) and also went to Walmart and okay NUTS are a big ticket item (I mean why, they grown on tress right?) BUT yeah a little time not buying stuff would not do me wrong. ;Also, pdoc appointment Thursday. That is like 175 dollah. I am gonna ask him to sliding fee scale me it cost SO MUCH More than we imagined to get here.

Thank God for bill payer and overall "keeper of the house" the husband. He is dilliigant.

I'd be mostly okay but MOSTLY. If I HAD to do it but if someone else can and does???YAY.

Anna

OH @FranC I have enough meds to through Saturday mooring. Just got to figure out which pharmacy is in network an he can go nuts and he BETTER. Etc

Sometime between like now an then I will call a care manager and make sure it is ALL under control.

But yes, .fairly close indeed. A shave and a haircut close.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I don't mind having the plum. Maybe the cherries will be a revelation, but, since the only cherries I like are fresh ones--and even those I don't think have much flavor--I kind of doubt it.
    One of the two got an A+ review ( though he said both were very good)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I taste tested this adaptation of my go to recipe I make for family. The cinnamon sugar and marshmallow really adds to the flavor/body of the recipe. I'm going to mix up 100mL for me. I never thought I would like a profile like this but I can actually taste it.
    It's nothing I can vape but does sound yummy.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Keep em or send them back @Zazie, (really they should let you keep them) but do what you gotta to get your order?
    Who was it.

Since we are in the same time zone what vendor was it? Thank you however for discouraging my desire to buy flavors, man. I mean I had to do all the Amazon stuff again (got it down to supplements and henna and stuff, I mean... cheaper by FAR and easier) and also went to Walmart and okay NUTS are a big ticket item (I mean why, they grown on tress right?) BUT yeah a little time not buying stuff would not do me wrong. ;Also, pdoc appointment Thursday. That is like 175 dollah. I am gonna ask him to sliding fee scale me it cost SO MUCH More than we imagined to get here.

Thank God for bill payer and overall "keeper of the house" the husband. He is dilliigant.

I'd be mostly okay but MOSTLY. If I HAD to do it but if someone else can and does???YAY.

Anna

OH @FranC I have enough meds to through Saturday mooring. Just got to figure out which pharmacy is in network an he can go nuts and he BETTER. Etc

Sometime between like now an then I will call a care manager and make sure it is ALL under control.

But yes, .fairly close indeed. A shave and a haircut close.
    I believe it was NicRiver doing 1/2 price.

I sure hope you get those meds before a disaster happens.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We did a “quick “ run to Menards that turned into a lengthy visit. That turned into a trip to the grocery for ice cream and we found they were having a meat sale so stocked up.

So, nothing accomplished in the vape category but the night isn’t over yet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We did a “quick “ run to Menards that turned into a lengthy visit. That turned into a trip to the grocery for ice cream and we found they were having a meat sale so stocked up.

So, nothing accomplished in the vape category but the night isn’t over yet.
    The night is young yet :lol:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    After taking about a month off from mixing, I’ve gotten back in the saddle again. Skeebo’s Apple Butteh tastes fantastic, but I think it needs a bit more steeping time.

I made a really tasty new mango juice I am calling Mango Honeysuckle Cream.

1% Flavorah Cream
    4% TPA Honeysuckle
    7% Flavorah Mango

I steeped it for a day and it imwas ready to go.

Another tasty short steeper I am calling It’s All Peaches to Me. I let it steep a couple of days and it is ready to go.

4% WF Peach Gummy Candy
    2% VTA Fizzy Sherbet
    4% Inawera Peach
    2% FA Peach White
    2.5% TPA Vanilla Swirl

I also made a peach cobbler recipe I am excited to try in about 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread