Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I missed my 6 year quitting anniversary last week. 5 years was a big deal. I guess after that it's like birthdays after 60, oh well, there goes another one. If I make it to 10 years that one will be another celebration.
    Happy late 6 years to you.:thumbs:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I only wrote to them yesterday. They replied quickly when I wrote before to ask if I could add something to my order, so I expect I'll hear back from them soon. If I don't, I'll call.

Whatever you do don't tell them Skeebo sent you. She may remember the time I called complaining that they sent me half my order. However, it was corrected as soon as I realized paper (packing slip) also has a backside.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I only wrote to them yesterday. They replied quickly when I wrote before to ask if I could add something to my order, so I expect I'll hear back from them soon. If I don't, I'll call.
    I'm still waiting to see what they'll do.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I missed my 6 year quitting anniversary last week. 5 years was a big deal. I guess after that it's like birthdays after 60, oh well, there goes another one. If I make it to 10 years that one will be another celebration.

Congrats on 6 years!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    River Supply has replied. They are sending out the missing flavors "ASAP." No mention of the ones I got in error, so I felt compelled to offer to return them if they sent me a prepaid label. I bet they tell me to keep them.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    River Supply has replied. They are sending out the missing flavors "ASAP." No mention of the ones I got in error, so I felt compelled to offer to return them if they sent me a prepaid label. I bet they tell me to keep them.
    I'm thinking so too. I hope you get the right flavors soon :thumbs:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    they've messed up a few times on my orders and sent me the wrong flavors, I always offer to return them but they never do they just ship out the correct flavors....it's not really worth for them to have them sent back and any good sales person wouldn't resell them anyways due to possible tampering...they'd just have to throw them away so might as well let you keep them....

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    We've had a rare stretch of 70's weather so close to October. 77 for today and 75 tomorrow and then it's gone.
    Pretty sure our 70's ended yesterday. Might see a few days in the 60's during October/November but usually 50's and 40's for highs.
    Then our lovely Milwaukee ends up like so...
    Milwaukee.jpg

My snow blower is ready!!! :lol: :lol:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    they've messed up a few times on my orders and sent me the wrong flavors, I always offer to return them but they never do they just ship out the correct flavors....it's not really worth for them to have them sent back and any good sales person wouldn't resell them anyways due to possible tampering...they'd just have to throw them away so might as well let you keep them....
    Now that I know I'll be getting what I ordered, I'm quite happy about the mistake. I mean, if you're going to get three free flavors, getting some that go--on sale--for twelve bucks a pop is quite a nice little bonus.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Now that I know I'll be getting what I ordered, I'm quite happy about the mistake. I mean, if you're going to get three free flavors, getting some that go--on sale--for twelve bucks a pop is quite a nice little bonus.
    I very much agree :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread