Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Someone mentioned cornbread recipes (and there was mention of Country Clouds cornbread pudding) I am also interested in that so did a bunch of research and this seems to be the closest recipe I could find:
    View attachment 923207
    Of course, I would leave out the super sweet.
    It was me and mine is nothing like that.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Anyone doing anything fun? I played Ghost on ps4 for a while. It’s a fun game so far.
    Watching himself try and put together a dollhouse for the grandbaby while we watch The Grinch. It’s a tad more complicated than he expected. I had suggested we put it together a couple weeks ago, but nooooo. I’m biting my tongue lol.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just found out that my youngest daughter got a C- in her English class and has to retake it or she can’t get into the nursing program. I wish she didn’t tell us that tonight. Now I’m mad.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just found out that my youngest daughter got a C- in her English class and has to retake it or she can’t get into the nursing program. I wish she didn’t tell us that tonight. Now I’m mad.
    That bites.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My son flunked thermodynamics and had to withdraw right before the final for the second time with no refund of course. Then he had to write an appeal which I helped him with to beg to be able to take it again. The second he hit send on his appeal he got an automatic message back saying due to Covid it’s automatically granted. He made 3 As and 2 Bs in his other classes. The teacher does not teach. He is retaking it this summer by itself and I will be helping him learn thermo. Needless to say I wasn’t happy either but it’s the teacher.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Actually a few on atf
    That's where I found it. DIYorDie Wayne tried to make several (sorry Wayne, but sometimes you suck) So I moved on and found that one... OOO cornbread does seem to be key ingredient but they also mentioned maple syrup being important.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My son flunked thermodynamics and had to withdraw right before the final for the second time with no refund of course. Then he had to write an appeal which I helped him with to beg to be able to take it again. The second he hit send on his appeal he got an automatic message back saying due to Covid it’s automatically granted. He made 3 As and 2 Bs in his other classes. The teacher does not teach. He is retaking it this summer by itself and I will be helping him learn thermo. Needless to say I wasn’t happy either but it’s the teacher.

My biggest issue is that I know that she’s not giving it 100%. I found out from my wife that she only turned in five pages of essay instead of seven on her final exam. I am mad now and am thinking I may make her take a loan to pay for that class. She’s going to have three summer classes now so it’d be tough for her to work over the summer. We’ll see what happens after I calm down.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My biggest issue is that I know that she’s not giving it 100%. I found out from my wife that she only turned in five pages of essay instead of seven on her final exam. I am mad now and am thinking I may make her take a loan to pay for that class. She’s going to have three summer classes now so it’d be tough for her to work over the summer. We’ll see what happens after I calm down.
    My son has been using a website called ratemyprofessor.com. Very useful in picking the better teachers since students are rating them. Also, my son has been working with his other students in a place called groupme where they can all get in a sort of online meeting together and work on problems. However, there is only one teacher who teaches thermo and he is rated horribly. He’s just got to get through it...then he’s got thermo 2...:facepalm:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My son has been using a website called ratemyprofessor.com. Very useful in picking the better teachers since students are rating them. Also, my son has been working with his other students in a place called groupme where they can all get in a sort of online meeting together and work on problems. However, there is only one teacher who teaches thermo and he is rated horribly. He’s just got to get through it...then he’s got thermo 2...:facepalm:

Well, good luck to him.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Someone mentioned cornbread recipes (and there was mention of Country Clouds cornbread pudding) I am also interested in that so did a bunch of research and this seems to be the closest recipe I could find:
    View attachment 923207
    Of course, I would leave out the super sweet.

The one on DIYorDie did not use Corn Bread OOO, just the Kettle Corn and AP. The recipe also used both Vanilla Pudding FLV and Pudding Base VT. It smelled awesome, much like I remember Country Cloud's version smelling.. I am excited to try it after it's finished steeping. Everyone says it's very close.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Speaking of bases. I don't know where I found it, perhaps reddit, but a guy who goes by the name Ckemist posted the Cream Base recipe for One Shots. I don't know if it's any good because my mix is still steeping. If anyone is interested here is the recipe:

Bavarian Cream TFA 4%
    Cream Fresh (panna fresca) FA 1.5%
    Marshmallow FA 1%
    Vanilla Custard CAP 2%
    Whipped Cream TFA 1.5%
    What did you end up thinking of this, Skeebo?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    That's where I found it. DIYorDie Wayne tried to make several (sorry Wayne, but sometimes you suck) So I moved on and found that one... OOO cornbread does seem to be key ingredient but they also mentioned maple syrup being important.

I've tried the one you posted months ago. It was not anywhere close to the one Country Clouds made... My sink gulped it up though.:)

Users who are viewing this thread