Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, all.

Still no snow, still soggy. And VERY happy to not have to even think about shoveling 50 cm of the white stuff! Hope your power stays up, @Tauras !

2050908.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Uncle

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It snowed overnight here. The roads were a little bad. We are supposed to get 1-3 inches and I'd say we got over an inch or two already.

I got my latest review posted.

Voopoo DRAG 3 review by hittman

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Nicely done. Voopoo seems to make some nice mods.

I think they do make some nice mods. The Drag 3 and the Drag X Plus are nice. I like that they have 510 connections so you don't need an adapter to run regular tanks like the Drag X did. I bought a couple 510 adapters for the original Drag X and it works ok but it's nice that the two new ones already have it.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I think they do make some nice mods. The Drag 3 and the Drag X Plus are nice. I like that they have 510 connections so you don't need an adapter to run regular tanks like the Drag X did. I bought a couple 510 adapters for the original Drag X and it works ok but it's nice that the two new ones already have it.
    Agreed. If I have to buy an adaptor to use a mod, that generally rules it out for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The 510 is a big plus.

Tauras

Jan 19, 2021
    Morning, all.

Still no snow, still soggy. And VERY happy to not have to even think about shoveling 50 cm of the white stuff! Hope your power stays up, @Tauras !

2050908.gif
    Finally done some work, temperature went up so snow is dissapearing :D by the way, what time is for you that it's morning? For me its 17:30 right now

Users who are viewing this thread