Random DIY mixing and More

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I remember seeing somewhere an adapter for 510 socket that you screw in your mod and can charge a phone from it, maybe someone had it or know where to get it?

Never heard of that one. My battery chargers have a USB outlet that you can use to charge phones if you put in a charged battery. I generally have around a dozen charged batteries sitting in the rack so I could use them for phones in an emergency. That would be a dilemma. What is more important, vaping or phone.

Tauras

Jan 19, 2021
Never heard of that one. My battery chargers have a USB outlet that you can use to charge phones if you put in a charged battery. I generally have around a dozen charged batteries sitting in the rack so I could use them for phones in an emergency. That would be a dilemma. What is more important, vaping or phone.
I also have bunch of batteries, but I think it's cool to also have ability to charge phone with mod. For batteries I had good deal getting little used batteries for 15eur/50pcs

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
If you haven't seen Phil's latest video, it's pretty funny...:D

My favorite bits from this:

"I felt so bad for his family he left behind: his wife, Maria; his daughters, Maria and Tony; and his three boys, Tony, Vinnie, and Vinnie Jr."

"Ronnie 'Resistance' Rotini was makin' a double stapled staggered twisted alien clapton tiger king Joey Exotic baddabing coil that he couldn't get anymore."

"I heard they tried the same thing [shoving one hundred sheets of Muji cotton down his throat] with SMM, too, but they couldn't fit any cotton past his lips."

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Finally done some work, temperature went up so snow is dissapearing :D by the way, what time is for you that it's morning? For me its 17:30 right now

Uh, was 07:30 AM, PST when I posted, west coast of the US of A.

Nice that nature is doing the heavy lifting for you. :thumb:

Hmm, 510 to usb charge adapter... only thing I can find are these,

$32.42 VAMO V9 VW Variable Wattage APV Mod w/ LED Flashlight & Cellphone Charger - 3-40W / 1*18650 / aluminum / gold at FastTech - Free Shipping

$3.84 Authentic Sigelei 510 to USB M/F Charging Adapter at FastTech - Free Shipping

Out of stock, of course!

Search term that found 'em was

510 to usb charging adapter

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I also have bunch of batteries, but I think it's cool to also have ability to charge phone with mod. For batteries I had good deal getting little used batteries for 15eur/50pcs

Right. The battery charger is good if you're at home, that adapter would be really useful if you were out and about. Let us know if you find them.

Reactions: DavidOck

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
EJUICES.com

35% off when you buy two bottles or more!
Use discount code MARKDOWN121 for 35% off!
Everyone loves a good deal. That’s why we’re giving you 35% off our markdowns section when you buy two or more bottles of eJuice. Just visit the markdowns section on eJuices.com and buy any two bottles, then use the code MARKDOWN121 for 35% off your purchase. This deal ends on 2/1/21 at 10:59 am PST!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So @hittman, how many more reviews do you have left to finish up? I know you had said you had quite the list.

I have three more that I haven't started writing yet and I think I'm going to have one more coming in the next week or so.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Are they Voopoo too?

No, I have a Lost Vape Thelema pod mod, an artery Cold Steel AIO, and a Geekvape Wenax K1. I think health cabin is going to send the manik mini.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    No, I have a Lost Vape Thelema pod mod, an artery Cold Steel AIO, and a Geekvape Wenax K1. I think health cabin is going to send the manik mini.
    I'd have to do a search to find out what any of those are. Where do they come up with some of those names?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'd have to do a search to find out what any of those are. Where do they come up with some of those names?

I don't know. This is the third product that geekvape has used the wenax name for. There was the stylus, the C1, and now the K1.

Users who are viewing this thread