Random DIY mixing and More

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Finally made an order at BCF after not getting around to it for a couple of weeks. I wanted to try the SSA raspberry syrup. Plus I got some other SSA stuff that was recommended here, Whipped Cream, Blueberry and Shortbread Biscuit.

I've been worrying a bit since the thread in General about flavoring and the upcoming mail restrictions which might affect our ability to get new flavors. I started off using only TFA and over half my flavors are still TFA. That will still be available. But who knows which of the brands might go away. All those brilliant flavors I haven't tried yet. Even if the mail restrictions don't put people out of business, if they clamp down hard on vaping generally there would be less people buying vape flavoring which could knock out more of the vendors.

Flavoring seems to last a long time. Think I might do some stocking up over the next few weeks.

Just checked out OSDIY. I use some of their stuff. There are no references to vaping anywhere I could find on the site. Guess they cleaned it up. And they have a candy making supplies section. But when I googled OSDIY to get the link there was a sub link called Make Your Own ejuice. Clicked on it and it went to their spa supplies section. They need to get that cleaned up, it could give them away to the mail police.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I generally wait until I have enough for the free shipping on BCF.

I just put in an order there at $23. Shipping was only $3. Can't complain really. My last BCF order was big enough to get free shipping, though I made the order a few days after a sale ended.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got the fa milk in my last chef’s order, but haven’t tried it yet. What are you thinking of using it with?
    I have the Chef’s brand milk. I had no plan for use at the time I bought it. It was on sale.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I found an old recipe that I use to make when I vaped mainly mtl. I mixed up a batch just to try it in my sub ohm setups and it is still very good. The only downside is it uses the original version of Holy Holy Grail RY4 (DIYFS). If interested, and you have the flavors, try to make this one without subs though.

Holy Holy Sundae by Diketones Smiketones
    Butterscotch Ripple FW 1.5%
    Holy Holy Grail RY4 8%
    Vanilla Ice Cream LB 5%
    Vanilla Swirl TFA 2.5%

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I found an old recipe that I use to make when I vaped mainly mtl. I mixed up a batch just to try it in my sub ohm setups and it is still very good. The only downside is it uses the original version of Holy Holy Grail RY4 (DIYFS). If interested, and you have the flavors, try to make this one without subs though.

Holy Holy Sundae
    Butterscotch Ripple FW 1.5%
    Holy Holy Grail RY4 8%
    Vanilla Ice Cream LB 5%
    Vanilla Swirl TFA 2.5%

I’ve still got most of a large bottle of the HHG Ry4. I’ve got a bottle of the V2 also but haven’t tried it yet. I’ve been using the v1 in the ry4 cream recipe.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Well that was kind of late - 3 more pages loaded after I posted it. Lol

The wife can't eat beef anymore but she loves the plant-based "meat" they make so I'm going to make her spaghetti with some. I don't eat it, give me the real thing.

"Seitan" or "Tempeh" ? :blink:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    It is good to go at around the 5 to 7 day mark.
    Good to know. I was banging around ELR to see if that recipe was there, no, but it is on Reddit. On ELR, a mixer made a Holy Banging Custard subbing out the BSR for Toasted Marshmallow (1%) and NY Cheesecake (3%), and adding Cap VC (6%).

I have the TMM and VC, this brings me to ask if I should use NY Cheesecake or Cheesecake (Graham Cracker). I have neither of those and always equated them to yougurt (something that never sounded palatable as a vape). The more I look, the more I see cheesecake as the missing ingredient for recipes I could make.

Last edited:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good to know. I was banging around ELR to see if that recipe was there, no, but it is on Reddit. On ELR, a mixer made a Holy Banging Custard subbing out the BSR for Toasted Marshmallow (1%) and NY Cheesecake (3%), and adding Cap VC (6%).

I have the TMM and VC, this brings me to ask if I should use NY Cheesecake or Cheesecake (Graham Cracker). I have neither of those and always equated them to yougurt (something that never sounded palatable as a vape). The more I look, the more I see cheesecake as the missing ingredient for recipes I could make.

The guy deleted it from ELR. If you see his name on the recipe let me know.. I always like to put the online name with the recipe.

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    If you want to try cheesecakes (and I will not respond to any attacks on me for suggesting these) I would suggest (CAP) New York Cheesecake and (INW) Yes we cheesecake.

Reactions: Zazie

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Start with the cheesecake trinity and you can tweak your taste from there
    INW yes we cheesecake 3%
    Cap NY cheesecake 2%
    TFA cheesecake graham crust 1%
    If your a custard fan this is probably the best recipe I have tried
    upload_2021-1-30_8-9-22.png

Its by a guy named EdibleMalfunction

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

If you want to get into cheesecake a bit you would need Cap NY Cheesecake,TFA Cheesecake Graham and TFA Graham Cracker clear. If you want to mix an actual cheesecake recipe you need WF Mascarpone. All IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread