Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
well based on what RJ posted. Pale yellow is not a bad thing. Lots of information there and thanks RJ.
This morning I was gung ho on fighting it. I can be an effective fighting consumer when I want to be. Do I want to be now, age 61? less and less. I do not like the tone of the email I got. Smug. I do agree with JC that the wording "personal problem" was not so much of a jab as it was his way of saying "it is just your opinion"
thanks all. I should taste it, I guess. How in the world do you do that? It is 100mg
I just wanted to research a little bit about the statement that only good nic is clear nic because I could never find evidence.

With all that said, I still think NN should assume the customer is always right (and your opinion and your expectations are really the only things that matter IMO) and they should send you a stinking replacement on their dime. Poor customer service if you ask me.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I just wanted to research a little bit about the statement that only good nic is clear nic because I could never find evidence.

With all that said, I still think NN should assume the customer is always right (and your opinion and your expectations are really the only things that matter IMO) and they should send you a stinking replacement on their dime. Poor customer service if you ask me.
It is poor customer service for sure and I will no longer think of them as the creme de la creme. I just posted something on Reddit about it

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
My Dad now has his second vaccine. I took him this evening. Two down, two to go (mom and son). He told me he can’t sit in that house much longer. He may be in his mid 80s but he’s very active and always has been (I am just like him). He was telling me all his plans. He has a 1940 Chevy he wants to finish restoring. He stopped because of Covid. We are going to have his bathroom renovated next like we did Mom’s. Redo all the plumbing. He’s cute. He bought us dinner at subway and paid for my gas to take him into town...:wub:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
My BP is now running 155/80 but I'm dizzy still and can't sleep more than a few hours. Maybe it's old age IDK but that just what she thinks.
My Dad takes a lot of medicine after his heart attack and stent. He felt nauseated all the time. The doctor told him to take certain meds at night instead of the morning and he feels better now.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Put the vaporesso Swag PX80 into my rotation. First impressions:
When they say the Axon chip fires instantly, they aren't kidding.
I like the vapor production and the flavor, not too fond of the mix I put in it, but that's on me.
I like the look and feel, but I do have one con, I'm not fond of the bottom fill stopper it's a pita to open.
So far I'm liking this quite a bit.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

Thanks for posting that... mine did get hit last month. Someone was really really hungry.. There were about 15 grub hub and uber eat orders placed in 5 different states. Also, a late night lip smacker at a White Castle Burger in New York.

I figured it was one of the vape companies I ordered from, but I wonder now..

I just placed a Heartland order this morning.. I'll keep an eye out for anything janky.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
We're both in that "older people" group ;)

And yes, the way things are going with the mutations, I too suspect it will become an annual ritual.From what I've read it seems all the different ones are effective at preventing the disease from needing hospitalization, so even if not 100% proof against getting it, seems that if one does, it's relatively mild and not fatal. Yeah, I'll be in line!

The truth is that we (well, the scientists) really don't know much yet. SARS-CoV-2 is a novel virus, and we're using a novel, never used before type of vaccine. mRNA is not a weakened or inactivated germ, but a piece of genetic material that's supposed to teach our immune cells how to produce a protein that will fight the real thing.

Work in progress. ;)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Put the Vaporesso Swag PX80 into my rotation. First impressions:
I like the vapor production and the flavor, not too fond of the mix I put in it, but that's on me.
I like the look and feel, but I do have one con, I'm not fond of the bottom fill stopper it's a pita to open.

Love that Axon chip....

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
@Katya,
Go ahead and email them if you chose to, feel free to use my picture.
Buyer beware with Nude Nicotine. Sad but true. They used to be a vendor I trusted wholeheartedly.
I will now turn to my credit card company to do a chargeback based on " quality not up to par as expected" and I will do whatever Chase tells me to do. I have asked Rossum if I can use some of his pictures.
All that aside, where can I get clear nicotine with good customer service?

This is very, very disappointing. I'm so sorry, Chanel. I'm also mad because I was in the process of ordering more Armor nic for myself... Have you tried calling them? Is Jake still in charge? I would ask to speak with him. I've never dealt with the person from CS who signed that email.

CNT nicotine is very good, so is Chemnovatic, if you can find it.

e Liquid Nicotine Solution | MUST DILUTE

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
If I were you, I'd copy and paste that in as many threads as you can think of. That type of customer service is unacceptable. It makes me wonder what the nic looks like inside of the argon sealed bottles they sell that people aren't even opening and just sticking right in the freezer.

Right. Well, every time I open a new bottle of NN nic (and I only order Armor) it's crystal clear. But I often wonder what the nic in those other bottles looks like. :lol:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
And @Katya, I know you have an STM, do you remember which Aspire coils work in them???

Yup, plain ole Aspire BVC (non-Nautilus) coils work for me. But they don't work for everybody, for some reason--I've seen posts in the past... So try first before stockpiling.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Put the Vaporesso Swag PX80 into my rotation. First impressions:

I’m glad you’re liking it. I’m not crazy about bottom fill in general but love the px80.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I didn’t overly look at what resides in my tank case. I’m aware most of my egoOne’s are in there but the other tanks.......who knows. I did spot a couple Melos but didn’t take a real good look. I should do that soon.

I found a bunch of GS tanks and coils in a forgotten box. :lol: Very nice vape. The box also contained 4 boxes of 1Ω CLR coils! :thumbs:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    When I first read it....I took the comment "it sounds like a personal problem"....to mean that it sounds like an isolated (1-person's nic), versus widespread problem, to them. From the name of the respondent...English may not be his/her first language. You know what I mean...it could be like some of the wording the Chinese vendors CS people use = doesn't come out like they intended it to. ;)

ETA: That could also explain why they want it back, to test it....to see what could've gone wrong with what she got...versus what others got.

I don't know. I've emailed and called NN many times in the past--ask the chemist email address. It's always been Jake, he handled everything personally. This is just weird.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Play with my Sensis... the NY one came today :). It’s a keeper. About the same size as the kroma z. Not sure I like the fill port being on the bottom of the tank. Time will tell if that’s an issue

I'm so jealous and happy that you like it! Mine is still in transit from NY. Yes, that bottom fill and that flap... Not good in the long run. I hope we'll be able to get spares.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    The magnets don’t seem as strong as the kroma. May just be this one though.

Many reviewers complained about the magnets. Innokin is working on making them stronger. It was supposed to be fixed in the final retail version--looks like it hasn't been done. Bummer.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I ordered a spare tank with mine. Already needed more coils so I still need more coils.

I'm going to wait a bit longer for the new shipments--post new year batches. I don't want those wobbly tanks and 510 connections...

Users who are viewing this thread