Random DIY mixing and More

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
It’s not loose for the included tank, but I have to wonder if it would be strong enough for the weight of an adapter plus tank. It doesn’t feel as strong of a magnet as the kroma z, but that has more surface area on the pod which may mean a stronger attachment??

Those magnetic 510 adapters will never be as strong as the regular 510 connection; I have one I bought for my VooPoo Vinci mods. It's quite strong and perfect for at-home use. I'll let you know how it compares to the Sensis 510 adapter when I get it. It's still in transit.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Courtney of Cassadaga Liquids,
... passing it along.

151540403_2953260451561959_1892108765636125772_n.png

2021-02-23_18.53.41.jpg

2021-02-23_18.46.12.jpg

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Those magnetic 510 adapters will never be as strong as the regular 510 connection; I have one I bought for my VooPoo Vinci mods. It's quite strong and perfect for at-home use. I'll let you know how it compares to the Sensis 510 adapter when I get it. It's still in transit.
Well, apparently it pays to actually go through the box of stuff when you go to hastily grab the coveted new mod... there’s a 510 adapter in the box :facepalm:
I’ll play with it tomorrow afternoon when I get back from my vaccine appointment. Hopefully it’s better than the Vinci

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Thanks for posting that... mine did get hit last month. Someone was really really hungry.. There were about 15 grub hub and uber eat orders placed in 5 different states. Also, a late night lip smacker at a White Castle Burger in New York.

I figured it was one of the vape companies I ordered from, but I wonder now..

I just placed a Heartland order this morning.. I'll keep an eye out for anything janky.

That's just strange. The last time I had a card interfered with someone tried to buy a pizza in person at place up the road, the shop refused it and the card company shut the account down. Guess they must have had a fake card. It seems like if you went to all the trouble of obtaining card details and making a fake card you would go a little bigger than some fast food. Mind you I don't know a lot about how the card hacking business works.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
The truth is that we (well, the scientists) really don't know much yet. SARS-CoV-2 is a novel virus, and we're using a novel, never used before type of vaccine. mRNA is not a weakened or inactivated germ, but a piece of genetic material that's supposed to teach our immune cells how to produce a protein that will fight the real thing.

Work in progress. ;)

That's what I thought. But someone posted here recently that mRNA had been used for many years in vaccines for some obscure rare diseases.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Good evening. Usps successfully delivered my packages. I haven’t even opened them yet.

No real plans tonight. I took the dog for a walk right when I got home. Just kinda feel like relaxing tonight.

How do you resist? I open mine as soon as I get in the door with them :) lol I love vape mail, and feel like a kid when I open them up! My husband shakes his head and says I look like a kid at Christmas when I get vape mail...lol

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Last edited:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
That's just strange. The last time I had a card interfered with someone tried to buy a pizza in person at place up the road, the shop refused it and the card company shut the account down. Guess they must have had a fake card. It seems like if you went to all the trouble of obtaining card details and making a fake card you would go a little bigger than some fast food. Mind you I don't know a lot about how the card hacking business works.

Some folks ate good that night. BOA still put all the money back in my account, thankfully. I gather when one does fraudulent activity through a food app that they won't use their home address for delivery. Just really weird. Funny thing was I was in a drive through when BOA informed me they were shutting down my card. I couldn't even buy food for myself. lol

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
:lol: You're funny. Why not a Lemo?

I've never had any problems building them. They're just like building an old KFL or a Russian IMO. Easy-peasy. :D

And I just rebuilt one of my KFL's about a week ago.

I loved my lemo I had years ago :) easy to build on.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I was hacked recently. However, I had my card turned off when the hackers were trying to use it. I just had the bank cancel it and I got a new one. This card is only used for my internet bill and vape shops. Every year my card is compromised. P.S. I did make a order from heartland with that card.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Just thought I would share this: At work (I work in a rehab/post hospital facility) they announced that starting tomorrow that visitors are allowed if they are approved. For what I gather if they had the covid vaccination and wear a mask. It will be weird seeing visitors again.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
That's what I thought. But someone posted here recently that mRNA had been used for many years in vaccines for some obscure rare diseases.

Nope. It's been developed in labs before, against, iirc, Ebola, Zika, and some other diseases, but it's never been used in real world. This is the first time the FDA has approved an mRNA vaccine ever--and still under emergency use authorization.

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living
Some folks ate good that night. BOA still put all the money back in my account, thankfully. I gather when one does fraudulent activity through a food app that they won't use their home address for delivery. Just really weird. Funny thing was I was in a drive through when BOA informed me they were shutting down my card. I couldn't even buy food for myself. lol
My work card was hacked around Thansgiving when I was off and there was a bunch of charges mostly to walmart groceries on line, Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread