Random DIY mixing and More

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yesterday I told myself I was going to mix over the weekend. That went afoul last night when I finally caught this wild and wooly girl. Now my mixing table is in the garage where I will be trying to transfer her from trap to cage (it is a long time until Monday when she will be spayed.) I should not have been trapping on a Friday night but she showed up and it is kitten season and I want to prevent her from getting pregnant. I tried to transfer her last night and a nightmare ensued with kitty then lose in my garage but only after shredding my hand. This has happened to me before and I just set another trap in the garage and they eventually go back in when hunger gets to be too much and they smell the mackeral in the trap. She went back into the trap about 1am. I have called a friend over to help with the next attempt at transfer
View attachment 932929

Poor thing. Thanks for doing this... :wub:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have 8 Colossal's and none have the battery issue. Go figger.
Wonder if they had a manufacturing issue somewhere along the line.

I have one and swapping batteries is always a struggle. Spring from hell. I've given up. But I like their Tribeaut a lot. Cute and very comfy mod. Go figger indeed.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Yesterday I told myself I was going to mix over the weekend. That went afoul last night when I finally caught this wild and wooly girl. Now my mixing table is in the garage where I will be trying to transfer her from trap to cage (it is a long time until Monday when she will be spayed.) I should not have been trapping on a Friday night but she showed up and it is kitten season and I want to prevent her from getting pregnant. I tried to transfer her last night and a nightmare ensued with kitty then lose in my garage but only after shredding my hand. This has happened to me before and I just set another trap in the garage and they eventually go back in when hunger gets to be too much and they smell the mackeral in the trap. She went back into the trap about 1am. I have called a friend over to help with the next attempt at transfer
View attachment 932929

What an angel face :wub:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I have one and swapping batteries is always a struggle. Spring from hell. I've given up. But I like their Tribeaut a lot. Cute and very comfy mod. Go figger indeed.

I have a pink one and a red one (Colossals) - and battery swapping is a bear !!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I tried that too and I agree. I have the glass tank back for now. I’m sure I’ll end up with a Zenith or Zlide on it. Does not make me want another.

I'm still on the fence. But I tend to agree with you. Unless I find one on sale for 10 bucks. Shipped. :lol:

Reactions: FranC

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I've been waiting for over a month. CNT is gone everywhere. I wanted to grab another small bottle but no luck.
I just wanted to try a bottle. I've never had it before. I did email them and they said they are waiting on their supplier.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The FDA says its legally OK to have up to 19 maggots and 74 mites in a 3.5-ounce can of mushrooms.

Sometimes ignorance is a blessing.

I started using some of the "Gorilla" bottles I had received a couple of months ago. I have plenty of 30 and 60 ml bottles. Unfortunately, the tip is too big for use on the Ares 2 tanks. It inserted and filled just fine but when I removed the tip the split fill gasket pulled out. I did manage to get the gasket re-seated, however, it did allow the ejuice to leak. As a workaround, I used a 3 ml syringe with a blunt needle to draw from the bottle and then fill the tank. Not ideal but it works.

I finally received the last of my BD presents that I got myself, two camp knives by Buck. So yesterday, I spent the day sharpening the majority of my knives. I have a fancy belt sharpener that I use for tools, however, I still prefer sharpening my good knives by hand and then using a leather strop to bring out the edge.

I have nothing planned for today other than finishing reading one of Stephen King's books. I hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Dd has all the Stephen King books. I’ve read most but been reading the ones I haven’t.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I just wanted to try a bottle. I've never had it before. I did email them and they said they are waiting on their supplier.

I signed up for back-in-stock notification, nada. Great nic. I just wanted to compare it NN, one more time, side by side. Not holding my breath.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I signed up for back-in-stock notification, nada. Great nic. I just wanted to compare it NN, one more time, side by side. Not holding my breath.
    I've been happy with the regular Heartland nic, so it's not a big deal to me. I just thought it would be interesting to try it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ok, if anyone is interested in my version of the recipe here it is...

Franc's Raspberry Granola Bar (alternate version)
    FA Fresh Cream 1%

I’ll bet that’s delicious!

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Oh, I did make a 2nd version of the Frog and Peach gummy recipe I posted last week if anyone is interested.

Refreshing Ribbit Juice V2

0.75% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
    4.00% Frog Gummy Candy (SC) (WF)
    1.00% Peach Gummy Candy (SC) (WF)
    0.50% Peach, White (Pesca Bianca) (FA)
    0.25% Pear (FA)

Flavor total: 6.5%

I think this version is much better actually. I find it to be a smoother, a bit lighter vape.

Users who are viewing this thread