Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Before I got my first shot, my boss made a point to mention several times how one of the other guys got his shot and was only gone from work for 45 minutes. That's his passive aggressive way of letting you know that he thinks you should come back to work afterwards. Well the other guy got his shot ten minutes from work at 8:00 in the morning. I would have come in then too. My appointment was 2:30 in the afternoon and was 20-25 minutes from work. Not to mention they want you to have someone bring you to the appointment if possible in case you have a reaction. I didn't see the point in returning to work just so I could turn around and drive home. He acted a little .... hurt the next day but knew better than to say anything. He's really been a good guy to work for over the last 23 years but he's a workaholic and thinks everyone else should be. Not to mention that my work load has been super slow most of the month so even if I did come back that day there really wasn't much to do.
Well, it sounds like it makes sense why you didn't come back to work.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I don't know why but that recipe name reminded me of this video. Needs more cowbell.:D

I'm not sure why it reminded you of that video either. But I welcome any excuse to watch that skit. I could see that 100 times and still laugh.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers.

Rain continues. Said to be tapering off, we'll see ;)

Yes, pretty much done stocking. Nic stash has been in order for a long time, as have other key items. Not that a good deal on something might not draw my eye, but no pressing need to get more.

Then again...

upload_2021-3-22_7-14-28.png

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Just a little tidbit of info in case anyone is sitting on the fence about ordering more Z-coils from Kanger Wholesale - They have only 25 boxes of the 1.6ohm ones left. They still have more than 225 boxes of the 0.8 though.
Huh, I wouldn't have expected the 1.6 coils being so much more popular than the .8 ones.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I got a request to make an orange juice. Not really sure what to do with it.
I have Blood Orange FA and Juicy Orange CAP. Might throw in .25 -.5% EM. I'd like to stick to flavors I have, just making 30mls and don't want to wait for new flavors.

If what you make (with the flavorings you already have) doesn't work for the person...WF Orange Juice or VT Tangy Orange Drink should if you're placing an order anytime soon. I haven't made a batch of eliquid with either yet, but the drop on the finger taste test I did of each one was enough for me to order more of each.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Good morning in here! After one week I just got a notice they made my shipping label at AVAIL. I feel better knowing that. I made a friend at work. She is a nurse who smokes and is taking chantix. She bought a ego type ecig from a vape store and showed me. They didn't even tell her how to use it. She filled it up wrong and its a goner. She paid 40 dollars for a dura smok set up and old protank. I tried last night to get it to work but no luck. I told her she filled the tank the wrong way and it needs soaking. I'm glad I got rid of my protank 2 back in 2012 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread