hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Tracking says my mini Nauti GT's will be here Monday. I guess that's my last pkg. If there was anything I really needed I would get it but I really can’t think of anything.

I’ve got a few more orders in transit but haven’t ordered anything since the z1 sbs. I’ve looked at some of the sales people have been posting but haven’t found anything I want. My nic from heartland was delivered a few minutes ago.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Good morning!

@NolaMel Have a very happy birthday!

Speaking of ramen..years ago the only way I would eat ramen was if it was stir fried. Crunch the bag so the ramen is in little micro pieces-then stir fry with oil for a few minutes-then add 1/2 water or broth and cover for two minutes or until done. Add meat or vegies. I learned a lot of cheap cooking when I was in my early 20s and had no money. :)
    My thing is crunch them up in the bag like you, then in a bowl with enough water to cover and microwave for about 4 minutes. The water will be 90% gone. Add HALF the seasoning packet, some sesame or olive oil, and whatever added spices I feel like, and stir. The liquid left is starchy and makes a small amount of thick sauce.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    My thing is crunch them up in the bag like you, then in a bowl with enough water to cover and microwave for about 4 minutes. The water will be 90% gone. Add HALF the seasoning packet, some sesame or olive oil, and whatever added spices I feel like, and stir. The liquid left is starchy and makes a small amount of thick sauce.
    Sounds good!
    I would eat it but cannot do it on a low carb diet. I just made tuna fish (minus the bread for me) and it had no flavor. LOL I'm tired of not tasting food. I'm eating extra spicy pork rinds and I only feel the burn at the back of my throat. No flavor. I hope I don't have to live a life without taste. (This smell/taste thing is from covid). :(

On another note I feel a severe sensation of sadness related to not being able to buy products online. I know I can buy from vape stores eventually but it will never be the same. 10 1/2 years of being able to purchase and now ? :(

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Watch out for the PI - if it's spreading it might be systemic and you need something like prednisone. I look at PI, break out in a rash, and it goes systemic. There's a section of our yard that I can't go near as it creeps from the neighbor's yard, over and through a stone wall. We've tried to control it, but I've had to go to the dr 3x and that was enough. Now my DH, who isn't allergic (rat!), has to do it (ok, that works for me!).

Last weekend was bottle cleaning, this weekend I need to update my inventory of flavors. I ordered a bunch from BCV, but found I already had some that weren't on my inventory list. Argh. I also bought several new ones so it's time to re-organize the stash and expand into that spare case I've been keeping at the ready but haven't used.

I'm at work (monthly 3hrs on a weekend-ugh!) but it's quiet with just 1 more hour to go. The upside is I'm a little ahead for next week which promises to be a busy one, capped by my 2nd shot (Moderna) on Friday.

and Happy Birthday @NolaMel!
    I am 100% sure it’s poison ivy now. Been researching. It was delayed because this was my first reaction to it. I have a tree with a huge furry vine going up it. I didn’t touch it and I’m glad because it is definitely PI. I did pull smaller vines from the tree and it was PI as well. I’m shocked I’m not covered in this rash. I’m still seeing new rashes pop up two weeks after exposure. I’m trying to not be a wuss but I may end up going to the doctor. I need to wash everything I may have touched too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am 100% sure it’s poison ivy now. Been researching. It was delayed because this was my first reaction to it. I have a tree with a huge furry vine going up it. I didn’t touch it and I’m glad because it is definitely PI. I did pull smaller vines from the tree and it was PI as well. I’m shocked I’m not covered in this rash. I’m still seeing new rashes pop up two weeks after exposure. I’m trying to not be a wuss but I may end up going to the doctor. I need to wash everything I may have touched too.
    You should go to a doctor as soon as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread