Vaping since 8/9/2012

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Merry Monday, mixed up mixers :)

Another cold night, but the warming trend is supposed to start later today. Uh, we'll see!

I've used TFA Black Honey tobacco, Inawera Gold Ducat and Oriental, and FA 7 Leaves for that. Small amounts! 1% or less.

2086719.gif

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I’m trying my 2 flavor tester of FW Fluffy White Cake. I mixed it with FW Raspberry. I’m happy with the cake. To me it is less sweet than others I’ve tried.
Is that WF Fluffy White Cake?

Or FW White Cake?

I have both. Really like the WF Fluffy White Cake. It is less sweet.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So...did you try one? :)

At the fundraiser yesterday afternoon...the 4 most popular ones were the Island Mango, Bubblegum, Banana Candy, and Blue Raspberry. Had quite a few adults (without kids) buy them for themselves, too, not just kids and/or families with kids. Several people liked them so well...that they bought some twice and asked where they could buy a machine, the foot operated pedal, the huge ice rounds, and the flavored syrups, too. I gave them info on the machine and foot pedal, and told them I make the flavored syrups and ice rounds. Gave them my name and number to call me for info to make those themselves, too.

Today's plan for making and giving them to neighbors and their kids didn't work out unfortunately. Rain and thunderstorms with some pretty strong wind gusts have been hanging almost all day. I'll do it for them next weekend though. :)
I am trying to stay away from sugar. I feel it is the core of all evil in the world. I did not buy myself one. I did, sadly (for self and healthy eating reasons), offer to finish my granddaughters. Delicious. She had all flavors in hers.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Chef’s is so vape-centric though. I wonder how shippers are going to categorize them in the future. Custard Prem I’d be extra sad to not be able to get, but there are decent alternatives we can get in the US. I ordered Callipitter Chow just to see what it was like.
I ordered this last time too. Let me know what you use it in please.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Merry Monday, mixed up mixers :)

Another cold night, but the warming trend is supposed to start later today. Uh, we'll see!

I've used TFA Black Honey Tobacco, Inawera Gold Ducat and Oriental, and FA 7 Leaves for that. Small amounts! 1% or less.

2086719.gif
    Thank you :) All I have is Nets. Well.....I think I still have a couple FLV tobaccos I bought quite a while ago.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    I really like my dell xps 15, I got the one with the touchscreen only because it had 100% adobe rgb color gamut. I don't think I could afford it now with this mortgage to pay off before I can retire.:(

I'm dreaming of an xps 13, 2 in 1, UHD+ touchscreen, probably 32MB/1T drive (it's only $100 to upgrade the memory from 16 so why not?). :) Add in accessories and a service plan and OUCH!

I thought about moving up to a 15" (my old, now dead, laptop was 13") and checked them out at Best Buy. I carry it back and forth to work daily so size and weight is important. The xps is heavier than what I'm used to as is. I'm temporarily using a Surface Pro 2 (it was the husband's until I stole it) but I need more memory and disk space.

I happened to get the boss at a good moment to make the laptop agreement. I was groaning about what I had to do to get the project done (hours of time, giving up a weekend, other major priorities still in the queue), my need for a new laptop but can't afford it (pay cuts here too), etc. He said if the project came out at the high end of the estimate, he'd OK a new laptop for me. I took that deal! :lol:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    What % of FA Apricot would ya’ll suggest for a simple green tea mix?
    typing a reply... :D

Still waiting for what % on FA Apricot.
    :lol: Patience Grasshopper. ;) I don't type quick, I is slooooow.

If the green tea is at 2-3% I would go with 1-1.5% apricot.

Users who are viewing this thread