Random DIY mixing and More

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Nice. That looks almost identical to what I was trying to get at Harbor Freight. Are you able to fit a good amount of 30ml bottles in those?

I have/use 1 of the largest Stack On black and school bus yellow cases that have the movable dividers, instead of the container bins. I have 8mL vials, 10-15mL bottles, and some 30mLs in it. I found I can fit many more bottles in it...than in the cases with the bins, because there's no changing the bin sizes... like you can change the sizes of each section with dividers.

I also bought a combo set of 2 almost identical cases by Craftsman (in red and black) from Lowe's about 2 years ago. They've got the movable dividers in them, too. They had them for $17.99 for the 2-pack. I only have 1 of them filled so far with 30mL bottles, and it's got 80 in it! The other one isn't in use yet, but will be soon...when I unpack about my last 8-9 flavoring orders and put the 30mL bottles in it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The cases like Hittman has and the ones I have will lay flat and easily slide under a bed, with room above to spare.
    Thank, JC :) I didn’t even think of that. I don’t have much room under there either but I do have room for 1 of those cases with a possibility of two. I’d just want to be sure the 30ml with the big white caps will fit.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    First day of the week went pretty good at work. I’ll go down later and count how many bottles in my stack on case. I have been trying to think of something to use the new WF salted caramel with. Just not thinking of anything yet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    First day of the week went pretty good at work. I’ll go down later and count how many bottles in my stack on case. I have been trying to think of something to use the new WF salted caramel with. Just not thinking of anything yet.
    I can’t taste caramel in a vape but first thing to mind is chocolate.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I have/use 1 of the largest Stack On black and school bus yellow cases that have the movable dividers, instead of the container bins. I have 8mL vials, 10-15mL bottles, and some 30mLs in it. I found I can fit many more bottles in it...than in the cases with the bins, because there's no changing the bin sizes... like you can change the sizes of each section with dividers.

I also bought a combo set of 2 almost identical cases by Craftsman (in red and black) from Lowe's about 2 years ago. They've got the movable dividers in them, too. They had them for $17.99 for the 2-pack. I only have 1 of them filled so far with 30mL bottles, and it's got 80 in it! The other one isn't in use yet, but will be soon...when I unpack about my last 8-9 flavoring orders and put the 30mL bottles in it.
    I don't think that Lowe's has the Craftsman case you mentioned anymore. At least not what I was able to find on the site.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    The cases like Hittman has and the ones I have will lay flat and easily slide under a bed, with room above to spare.
    That's what I plan on doing. Sticking it under the bed. I just need to be sure it fits those 30ml bottles from BCF

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Do a mock checkout at both places and compare prices. Then choose the one with the lower price. Hit "Place order." :D
    My questions where mostly concerning pre-order items. I want to get two things, and both SM and HC have one of them in stock. The other item is either on preorder or showing an ETA time. I just want to order my two things at once and be done with it. I'm sure the price would be pretty similar between the two places.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm yet to figure out what a one shot is. :facepalm:
    The flavors are already mixed in the bottle. Measure flavor, add base, done. I don’t think they’re really cost effective but only one I like anyway and I can mix my own.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    For those that have TFA Green Tea could get your bottle out and see if it’s a dark flavor. Asking cause mine is years old and I don’t know if it’s supposed to be dark.

Thanks for asking. I just realized that I'm out of TFA Green Tea, but whatever's left on the bottom of the bottle has some color to it. I don't think it's ever been crystal clear like most of FA flavorings, for example, or as my FW White Tea.

But I discovered--while inspecting my stash--that I have an unopened bottle of FE Green Tea! :lol: I have zero recollection of ever buying it. It's still in its dark sealed bottle, so I have no idea if it's dark.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks for asking. I just realized that I'm out of TFA Green Tea, but whatever's left on the bottom of the bottle has some color to it. I don't think it's ever been crystal clear like most of FA flavorings, for example, or as my FW White Tea.

But I discovered--while inspecting my stash--that I have an unopened bottle of FE Green Tea! :lol: I have zero recollection of ever buying it. It's still in its dark sealed bottle, so I have no idea if it's dark.
    Question on this White Tea I’ve never heard of. Taste? Mixers?

Users who are viewing this thread