Random DIY mixing and More

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don’t have any green tea. What’s the best?

I think most people like the TFA Green Tea. Can't go wrong with it--just an inoffensive, green tea flavor.

I'm going to try the FE Green Tea some time soon--I've read good reviews--but I really need to go through my ready-made eliquids first before they go flat. I bought a bunch of 30 ml bottles from Ahlusion and Halo before they went bust, so I'm not mixing anything ATM.

Then there's the SSA version I haven't tried and know nothing about.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Question on this White Tea I’ve never heard of. Taste? Mixers?

Lighter than green, very delicate true white tea, a touch sweeter, maybe, a hint of something floral perhaps. But I only get those notes when I vape it as a single flavor. I mix it the same way I mix my green teas--maybe a tad less of the complementary flavor. Mine is Flavor West.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Lighter than green, very delicate true white tea, a touch sweeter, maybe, a hint of something floral perhaps. But I only get those notes when I vape it as a single flavor. I mix it the same way I mix my green teas--maybe a tad less of the complementary flavor. Mine is Flavor West.
    I’ve never heard of White Tea. If I like my green more than previous tries I might get it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I just ordered the other day and I’ve already got a big wishlist. :facepalm: I’ll have to wait until next month. A monthly flavor order sounds good and all, but I really need to use the ones I’ve already got. :blink: A huge rabbit hole and I keep vaping the same stuff over and over. I may make a rule that I make a flavor order every two months. Spread the joy. I’m about to start back to work and I’ll be spending a lot of gas money. Son is going in three days a week this summer. Between the two of us we’ll spend a fortune on gas. It has been so nice staying home in all sorts of ways.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    That's what I plan on doing. Sticking it under the bed. I just need to be sure it fits those 30ml bottles from BCF
    So you buy 30 mls too? That’s a minimum amount for me. I can’t stand small bottles and they are hard to squeeze for me.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I’ve never heard of White Tea. If I like my green more than previous tries I might get it.

I was inspired by Ahlusion--they made wonderful White Tea e-liquids. No idea what white tea flavorings Vlad was using, but they were very good and subtle. Not for people who prefer bold flavors.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was inspired by Ahlusion--they made wonderful White Tea e-liquids. No idea what white tea flavorings Vlad was using, but they were very good and subtle. Not for people who prefer bold flavors.
    I can’t say I must have bold flavor I just want enough flavor.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    So you buy 30 mls too? That’s a minimum amount for me. I can’t stand small bottles and they are hard to squeeze for me.
    I buy 10mls the first time I buy a flavor. Then if I like it enough, I'll buy the 30ml. It is very rare for me to buy a 30ml if it's my first time ordering the flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread