Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Chefs orders usually take 10-14 days to arrive in my experience. You might run a sample cart at nomnomz just to see but last time I ordered from them instead of chefs since shipping was cheaper and I think it arrived just a little bit faster than my chefs orders.
Looks like Chefs would be about 6 bucks shipping, while NomNomz would be closer to 10. Also, looks like NomNomz is out of the Vanilla Ice Cream in 30ml

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
For you folks that have bought from Chefs, how is their shipping times? Just in case I have to bite the bullet and get the SSA Ice Cream from across the pond.
Normally good. Mine left the UK 5 days ago. Just waiting for it to show up in Customs here. Seems like it’s usually around 2 weeks

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Looks like Chefs would be about 6 bucks shipping, while NomNomz would be closer to 10. Also, looks like NomNomz is out of the Vanilla Ice Cream in 30ml

Well, I'm not sure what changed but last time I ordered from nomnomz the shipping from chefs was around $13. My last order from Chefs, the shipping was $10.40.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Well, I'm not sure what changed but last time I ordered from nomnomz the shipping from chefs was around $13. My last order from Chefs, the shipping was $10.40.
    Well there are a couple shipping options. One was for 5-6 bucks, the next one was about 13. It probably also has something to do with the size of the order.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Per Fran's request I am adding this to the thread. :)

MF Peaches and Cream

MF Peach 0.8%
    FLV Vanilla Pudding 1%
    FLV Cream 0.5%

I added 1% OOO Pie Crust to it this morning. Also did a drop taste test of OOO pc to refresh my memory. It's very neutral tasting compared to some of the other pie crusts I have.

Another idea I have for peaches and cream is going with a cake. WF Fluffy White Cake at 1-1.5% would be a good pairing. It's a really good, but less sweet, cake.

ETA: Forgot to add ...steeping info... 4 weeks minimum for any MF (Medicine Flower) flavor. If you can let it go to 6 weeks they get even better. That's true for all MF flavors.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well there are a couple shipping options. One was for 5-6 bucks, the next one was about 13. It probably also has something to do with the size of the order.

I've had a couple orders with chefs where it didn't take into consideration that it was shipping to the US and I had to go back and pay additional shipping before they would ship it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Per Fran's request I am adding this to the thread. :)

MF Peaches and Cream

MF Peach 0.8%
    FLV Vanilla Pudding 1%
    FLV Cream 0.5%

I added 1% OOO Pie Crust to it this morning. Also did a drop taste test of OOO pc to refresh my memory. It's very neutral tasting compared to some of the other pie crusts I have.

Another idea I have for peaches and cream is going with a cake. WF Fluffy White Cake at 1-1.5% would be a good pairing. It's a really good, but less sweet, cake.
    Thank you much :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    A little progress, until I ran out of base. I finished SSA ic base and a sft of WF S’mores Cupcake. Then from ATF or ELR... creamy orange, 3-2-1 pecan pie, strawberry wafers, and cinnamon roll apple danish.
    Good for you :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread