hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. Feeling kind of tired this morning. I’d really like to start exercising a little in the morning before work but can’t seem to find the motivation. Instead I sit and vape while reading the forum. I don’t think it’s burning many calories.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning mixers. Feeling kind of tired this morning. I’d really like to start exercising a little in the morning before work but can’t seem to find the motivation. Instead I sit and vape while reading the forum. I don’t think it’s burning many calories.
    Maybe, since it's getting nicer out, start the morning off with a jog outside? That way you will be away from any distractions.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

My plan is to mix my new ice cream recipe using my steeped IC base. I noticed the other day that I have a Boysenberry ice cream recipe mixed. Gonna try to get to that today also.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Slept in a little this morning. Really just laid in bed as the cat woke me up. I ordered a couple of cheap tops on Amazon for work as I couldn’t find anything at the thrift store. It’s hit or miss there. I’ll go back soon. Drinking Bigelow French vanilla tea with creme brûlée creamer. Cat threw up in dramatic fashion...:eek: Son’s arm is sore from his shot but he feels fine. I think I’ll mosey around today and not think about work as it piles up in my inbox. Looks to be a stunning spring day.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I think I accidentally deleted one of my flavors in my flavor stash as it is one short I think. I found the last premade in my list and deleted it (not sure why I put premades in there to begin with). That should have made 299 flavors but then I added LB vanilla ice cream yet it still shows 299. o_O I’m not going through my flavors for one missing. But it does bug me.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I think I accidentally deleted one of my flavors in my flavor stash as it is one short I think. I found the last premade in my list and deleted it (not sure why I put premades in there to begin with). That should have made 299 flavors but then I added LB vanilla ice cream yet it still shows 299. o_O I’m not going through my flavors for one missing. But it does bug me.
    That would drive me nuts. I probably would have to go thru them all.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

My plan is to mix my new ice cream recipe using my steeped IC base. I noticed the other day that I have a Boysenberry ice cream recipe mixed. Gonna try to get to that today also.
    My plan is just basically work related stuff. I'm also going to look around for some MTL RDA options online.

I was going to run some errands today, but that will probably have to get pushed to tomorrow. I have to be around the house because a repair worker is going to be here sometime today.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers. Our week of summer continues. Rumors of rain - next week some time.

Instead I sit and vape while reading the forum. I don’t think it’s burning many calories.

Heck, just read faster. Jogging burns more calories than walking, so, well, speed reading ought to work the same way as well, right? :rolleyes:

2087958.gif

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Vandy Vape Pulse V2 Mod BF 95W Box Mod Single 21700/20700/18650
    Pulse V2 in the Obsidian Black.

Now I need to go find some 21700 batteries.

I ended up grabbing a pico 2 squeeze you guys were talking about because the price was too good to pass, the reviews were great and it can use a 21700, not sure why but I felt it was important to have a mod that takes that battery size but... and... Um just NO. What an uncomfortable heavy brick of a mod! I so don't like it. I knew the included squonk rda was gonna be a no go for me when I bought it so no surprise there, but, I didn't expect such a small mod to weight a ton or to be so uncomfortable to hold and use. I already pif-ed it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got my chocolate, Pb, wafer, ice cream cone mixed with my steeping IC base.

I mixed my Boysenberry IC with 1% each on IC flavors, 1% FLV Boysenberry and .5% TFA Acai. Going to give that a try soon, hoping for today.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I ended up grabbing a pico 2 squeeze you guys were talking about because the price was too good to pass, the reviews were great and it can use a 21700, not sure why but I felt it was important to have a mod that takes that battery size but... and... Um just NO. What an uncomfortable heavy brick of a mod! I so don't like it. I knew the included squonk rda was gonna be a no go for me when I bought it so no surprise there, but, I didn't expect such a small mod to weight a ton or to be so uncomfortable to hold and use. I already pif-ed it.
    I'm surprised that the Squeeze 2 is heavy. It doesn't look at all like it would weigh much. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bought one of those quite awhile back and used a 18650. I piffed mine also because I don’t like squonking.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I'm getting that on my next order. Whenever the SSA Ice Creams come back in stock. So maybe never.
    Another option you may like is WF Vanilla Ice Cream. It has very good reviews on ELR and ATF. I ordered some to try in the BCF order I placed yesterday.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I'm also going to look around for some MTL RDA options online.
    Squape Seven does MTL and works great with a squonker. I have mine running on a VAMP Rig mod mech squonker. StattQualm designed it specifically to do either an MTL or RDL/DL with a twist of the cap. There are independent AF ducts for MTL, RDL/DL.

These RDA's also do a good MTL... Venna, Apex, Biochip, Wick'd, Flvr, NarEA and DayOne. Obviously you can adjust the AF as needed on any of them to suit your needs.

Most of those were cloned. All work well on a squonker.

ETA: Also the Hussar v2 RDA.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    @Uncle, did you ever post your Sensis review? I've been trying to keep an eye out for it but haven't seen it yet.

NOPE - Didn't post an open review about the Sensis . . . Long story short - I really couldn't honestly review the Sensis fully from my perspective . . . Just sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Squape Seven does MTL and works great with a squonker. I have mine running on a VAMP Rig mod mech squonker. StattQualm designed it specifically to do either an MTL or RDL/DL with a twist of the cap. There are independent AF ducts for MTL, RDL, DL.

These RDA's also do a good MTL... Venna, Apex, Biochip, Wick'd, Flvr, NarEA and DayOne. Obviously you can adjust the AF as needed on any of them to suit your needs.

Most of those were cloned. All work well on a squonker.

ETA: Also the Hussar v2 RDA.
    Thanks. I will look into these options.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good morning Folks :)

Going to try and get some mixing done today.

I tested WF S'mores Cupcake and WF Nanaimo Bars. I do like them, so much so, that I bought 2 30ml bottles of each from BCF yesterday. Also bought a bunch of other flavors. Some are new for me and others are to restock my supply.

Users who are viewing this thread