Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Apparently today is my day for random questions. Has anyone here tried this recipe?

Screenshot 2021-04-19 102422.jpg

It looks pretty interesting, and I guess this mix won some "recipe of the month or year" award.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Apparently today is my day for random questions. Has anyone here tried this recipe?

View attachment 938671

It looks pretty interesting, and I guess this mix won some "recipe of the month or year" award.
    Not my type of recipe but hope you like it if you mix.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    IDK :D. Probably not, but I'll try. ;)

I have an additional thought on ic, wafer and pb... my perception of pb being stronger likely has to do with how the wafer and pb interacted together. I think the acetyl pyrazine in them boosted each other giving the perception of FLV pb being stronger. 2 drops of the pb would not have done this on its own.

Earlier this morning I mixed a 10ml with my ic base and FA peanut. Didn't use any wafer. I'm thinking that because of AP this may be a case where it's either wafer or a nut in the ic but not both.

I saw that someone used WF Cannoli Shell for the ic cone. They said "cannoli comes through perfectly as a waffle cone flavor". While I do like wafer for the cone, I will be trying cannoli shell.
    I’ve got 2 30s of ic base steeping ( 2 versions). I want to try them solo before I start adding to them. Do you find the ssa blend to be vanilla-y enough?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Let me know if you come across any good chocolate ideas.
    Still looking around. While looking I was kicking around the following idea.

Chocolate pudding with a touch of raspberry???

And some WF hazelnut and cream???

:)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

View attachment 938671

It looks awesome! (Not tried it though..)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

View attachment 938671

Yes! It’s delicious. He has a version with an additional flavor that’s good, but not as good as the og Longing to me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Still looking around. While looking I was kicking around the following idea.

Chocolate pudding with a touch of raspberry???

And some WF hazelnut and cream???

:)
    I was actually thinking of Raspberry Syrup with a chocolate topping.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Yes! It’s delicious. He has a version with an additional flavor that’s good, but not as good as the og Longing to me.
    That's good to hear. I was worried about the TFA Ice Cream because I have heard it can be peppery. I guess with a small % that probably wouldn't happen. I had also been avoiding getting FLV Cream, because of the "bad stuff" that's in it.

But this recipe looks so interesting, that I am really tempted to mix it up.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Speaking of FE flavors... a few weeks ago we were talking about green teas. I have the FE Green Tea on the way.

@NolaMel, did you retry the FE green tea? What %'s did you use? Same as FA Black Tea (1-2%)?

@Katya you said you found some FE GT in your stash. Did you try any?

I now have the TFA GT; what % did you Ladies, and @FranC, use?

TIA :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Speaking of FE flavors... a few weeks ago we were talking about green teas. I have the FE Green Tea on the way.

@NolaMel, did you retry the FE green tea? What %'s did you use? Same as FA Black Tea (1-2%)?

@Katya you said you found some FE GT in your stash. Did you try any?

I now have the TFA GT; what % did you Ladies, and @FranC, use?

TIA :)
    Katya is the green tea lady. I used her suggestion of 2%.

Users who are viewing this thread