Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Working on my next BCF order, all will be 30ml bottles.
    Vanilla Overload-grm
    Very Cherry Vanilla-grm
    Citrus drink-wf
    Tiramisu-fa
    Cappuccino v2-cap
    Any suggestions?
    Something cheesy? Mascarpone

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That would be pretty good I'd imagine. I'm working on a recipe for raspberry pudding that will use the SSA Raspberry Syrup.
    I will add a base. Possibly pudding but I’m thinking cake. OR maybe ice cream.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I’ve got 2 30s of ic base steeping ( 2 versions). I want to try them solo before I start adding to them. Do you find the ssa blend to be vanilla-y enough?
    Yes, provided you go higher on ice cream vanilla. When I did each at 1% it was good but kind of a bland vanilla ic. I felt it needed more vanilla. My last couple ic mixes I did ice cream vanilla 1.5% and ice cream at 1%. I do like that. The vanilla is more pronounced. Next time, just for a test, I'm going to try ICV at 1.75% and leave IC at 1%.

Are you looking to have the vanilla more out front?

If so, consider adding 0.5-1% INW Shisha Vanilla for a brighter type of vanilla taste. If you want a darker, more earthy, vanilla then go with 0.5-1% FA Vanilla Bourbon.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    In the past I never had much luck with green tea mixes. I’m about to try an Apricot Green tea. Wish me luck.
    Good luck :). Apricot green tea sounds good. I made a note to try that (on a little piece of paper ;)).

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good luck :). Apricot green tea sounds good. I made a note to try that (on a little piece of paper ;)).
    I went with apricot to get the taste of it since I’ve never done anything with it.FA Aprocot at 1.5%. It’s pretty tasty.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    @FranC and @Butch was it David Wolf from Charlotte, NC?

His avatar...
    238275.jpg

Might not be the person you two are trying to figure out but in reading some of his posts I can see why David Wolf was moved on.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Apparently today is my day for random questions. Has anyone here tried this recipe?

View attachment 938671

It looks pretty interesting, and I guess this mix won some "recipe of the month or year" award.
    I bookmarked that one a year or so ago. Still haven't mixed it, though. Maybe next time.

Reactions: Redbird11

Users who are viewing this thread