Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Nanaimo bar - Wikipedia

The Nanaimo bar is a bar dessert that requires no baking and is named after the city of Nanaimo, British Columbia.
It consists of three layers: a wafer, nut, and coconut crumb base; custard icing in the middle; and a layer of chocolate ganache on top.

Sounds YUMMY !!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I really wanted the brown when I won one on ECF so I’d keep that one but might sell a blue and a black one.
    Sell them both. It’s not like it’s your favorite pv. You have plenty of others.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Nanaimo bar - Wikipedia

The Nanaimo bar is a bar dessert that requires no baking and is named after the city of Nanaimo, British Columbia.
    It consists of three layers: a wafer, nut, and coconut crumb base; custard icing in the middle; and a layer of chocolate ganache on top.

Sounds YUMMY !!
    They are really good in real life. I've had ones that were sweet and not so sweet. My wife used to make them. The WF Nanaimo Bars flavor has some of the real thing happening. Is it spot on? No. But it sure is good. :D

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    This is ridiculous: I just moved all the flavors on my existing BCF wishlist that I haven't ordered before to a new wishlist. There are twenty-nine items there now. Crazy. Especially when you consider that I already have more than four hundred, most of which I haven't even tried yet.
    Blame it on Mowglie

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    That is so awesome... I adore my fellow turtle lovers. I had to take one of mine in for Xrays the last week to make sure she hasn't held her eggs too long, causing them to calcify.
    176982095_253822503091734_5693400168792885551_n.jpg

If you look closely she had four. She laid them on Saturday.
    Oh, the eggs are the great big blobs! (I had to magnify the image to figure that out.)

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    About a month or so ago I got an email from innokin that I won some kind of contest I don’t remember entering. I thought maybe it was a mistake but filled out the form. I got home today and found a brown leather Sensis and a pack of .8 z coils in a package in my mailbox. I guess it was real. Not sure why they sent Z coils instead of sceptre coils. Now the question is what am I supposed to do with four Sensis kits?

At least you finally got the brown one.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Has anyone else tried the Siren 3 tank that comes with the Digiflavor Z1? I've tried a couple different coils and recipes in it and just can't get very good flavor from it so far.

I haven't, but really liked the siren 1 and 2, 1 was a leaky, but great flavor, so wouldn't mind giving the 3 a try, but not enough to order from China, but if you decide to let it go, I'd like to call dibs on it before you put in the classifieds :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I haven't, but really liked the siren 1 and 2, 1 was a leaky, but great flavor, so wouldn't mind giving the 3 a try, but not enough to order from China, but if you decide to let it go, I'd like to call dibs on it before you put in the classifieds :)

I still use a V1 every day some. No leaking. You have to use a 3mm coil to have enough cotton and place the coil high and make sure the cotton isn’t touching the sides of the deck. I use a 6/7 wrap SS 28 gauge round wire coil.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    TAg me when you get around to sampling please. :)

I checked and it has 2 weeks steeping so I loaded a tank. It’s got a pretty forward tobacco taste to it. More so than any other ry4 I’ve tried. The caramel is very light to me. I like the holy ry4 version of this recipe much better.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm looking through my spreadsheet of recipes to try next and I don't have this one saved.
    I'm guessing I'll find it on Zazie's blog right?
    Irish Cream Coffee
    VTA Bourbon 1 1/2%
    FA Cappuccino 1%
    FA Irish Cream 2%

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    SO - True, Just wouldn't eat it as an adult . . . when I tried it I was only 12 yo, so there's that to consider . . . :blink:

Yep - That's what I said . . . :img:

I know you said that, LOL. I was just talking about the wild turkey not so much as food, instead as a smart bird whose intelligence appealed to our historical founders.

Users who are viewing this thread