Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
This is ridiculous: I just moved all the flavors on my existing BCF wishlist that I haven't ordered before to a new wishlist. There are twenty-nine items there now. Crazy. Especially when you consider that I already have more than four hundred, most of which I haven't even tried yet.
For the life of me I can't understand having over 400 flavors.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm trying my chocolate cake today. It's coming along very nicely. Tasty, flavorful. I didn't want a super heavy chocolate cake. A light touch is what I'm after for this one.

I used WF Fluffy White Cake, WF Nanaimo Bars, WF Cashew, SSA dessert Chocolate and a touch of vanilla.

The more I use nanaimo bars the more impressed I am. It's a flavor that has some minor sweetness but also something I've yet to identify that is not sweet. Nanaimo reduced the sweetness that fluffy white cake had. I have a good balance of low sweetness and something not sweet going on with this.

SSA dessert chocolate is excellent. Using my scale of 1 being a milk choc. and 10 being a dark choc. the dessert chocolate is ~4. There is some cake in the SSA dessert chocolate flavor. The WF cashew is pretty accurate. I went pretty low with it for a slight cashew flavor.

There are a couple tweaks I want to make with this before posting my recipe. :)
    I have that chocolate in my cart but I don’t think I want a chocolate cake.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    My 10 year old niece would love you! She has clutched her own soft toy turtle since she was practically born and she still has it and takes it everywhere. She has collected soft toy turtles and has about 10 now. Every time the whole fam goes on a holiday she takes all her turtles with her. View attachment 939837

That is so awesome... I adore my fellow turtle lovers. I had to take one of mine in for Xrays the last week to make sure she hasn't held her eggs too long, causing them to calcify.
    176982095_253822503091734_5693400168792885551_n.jpg

If you look closely she had four. She laid them on Saturday.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have been waiting on quite a few flavorings from BCF. Out of stock it seems like forever! I'm waiting on the vanilla ice cream SSA, a few flavorah (new batch) and JF RY4.
    Did anyone here try the RY4 by Flavorah? I read a review at BCF and its was not good. Someone please tell me its good. I also want to try Jungle flavors RY4 but guess what? It's out of stock..

I mixed a sample of the ry4 cream recipe I like using the Flv but it’s still steeping.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    That is so awesome... I adore my fellow turtle lovers. I had to take one of mine in for Xrays the last week to make sure she hasn't held her eggs too long, causing them to calcify.

174074712_4433628266665088_2411190865442119875_n.jpg

If you look closely she had four. She laid them on Saturday.
    That's a really cool x-ray. Never saw one of a turtle before. Looking closely you can make out nearly all the vertebrae too.

Bet she was happy to lay her eggs. :D

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm trying my chocolate cake today. It's coming along very nicely. Tasty, flavorful. I didn't want a super heavy chocolate cake. A light touch is what I'm after for this one.

I used WF Fluffy White Cake, WF Nanaimo Bars, WF Cashew, SSA Dessert Chocolate and a touch of vanilla.

The more I use nanaimo bars the more impressed I am. It's a flavor that has some minor sweetness but also something I've yet to identify that is not sweet. Nanaimo reduced the sweetness that fluffy white cake had. I have a good balance of low sweetness and something not sweet going on with this.

SSA dessert chocolate is excellent. Using my scale of 1 being a milk choc. and 10 being a dark choc. the dessert chocolate is ~4. There is some cake in the SSA dessert chocolate flavor. The WF cashew is pretty accurate. I went pretty low with it for a slight cashew flavor.

There are a couple tweaks I want to make with this before posting my recipe. :)

Do you taste the coconut in the Nanaimo bars? I want to try it but can’t do coconut.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    About a month or so ago I got an email from innokin that I won some kind of contest I don’t remember entering. I thought maybe it was a mistake but filled out the form. I got home today and found a brown leather Sensis and a pack of .8 z coils in a package in my mailbox. I guess it was real. Not sure why they sent Z coils instead of sceptre coils. Now the question is what am I supposed to do with four Sensis kits?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Do you taste the coconut in the Nanaimo bars? I want to try it but can’t do coconut.
    If there is coconut in nanaimo bars I am not tasting it at 2%. I've tried it at 1%, 1.5% and now at 2%. I do like coconut and have it in one of my other mixes. Can't vape it all the time though and it has to be low in flavor % for me. I could vape the nanaimo bars all day as a single flavor. Whatever it has in it that is bringing the not sweet note is bugging me. I can't figure it out. Perplexed.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    If there is coconut in nanaimo bars I am not tasting it at 2%. I've tried it at 1%, 1.5% and now at 2%. I do like coconut and have it in one of my other mixes. Can't vape it all the time though and it has to be low in flavor % for me. I could vape the nanaimo bars all day as a single flavor. Whatever it has in it that is bringing the not sweet note is bugging me. I can't figure it out. Perplexed.

I may have to try it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    About a month or so ago I got an email from innokin that I won some kind of contest I don’t remember entering. I thought maybe it was a mistake but filled out the form. I got home today and found a brown leather Sensis and a pack of .8 z coils in a package in my mailbox. I guess it was real. Not sure why they sent Z coils instead of sceptre coils. Now the question is what am I supposed to do with four Sensis kits?
    Sell

Users who are viewing this thread