Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
So I made a second RS order and picked up quite a few more. I’m loaded with flavors now, some in 2 ozs! I don’t even care about SSA ice cream vanilla now. :lol: What a great sale. :vapor: My bcf list is shrinking. As a matter of fact I think I’ll go delete my wishlist. I’m done for a while.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Y’all know I love math. I picked up 35 flavors at just an average of $1.90 per ounce (or 30 ml). WOW that’s good. One was a repurchase (AP). So that makes 34 new ones. That brings me up to 333 flavors. I like that number! Nice round number.
    400 is rounder. :shock:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I never realized how much I dislike my coworkers, and how much stress they cause, until I was away from them for over a year, and then went back to work for a mere two days. I am so glad I work from home the rest of the week. My big boss wasn’t wearing his mask at all. Our secretary kept taking hers off. So frustrating. If they keep it up I’m turning their names in anonymously as they told us to do so. Yes I will do it. I didn’t sacrifice for a year barely leaving my house for them to expose me. Just cocky rednecks who think they are beyond rules.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I would imagine it would be better. But I have never had a doctor that does chest X-rays as part of an annual checkup. Kinda neat.
    It is neat. I am just making you aware, as an ex-smoker myself, most lung cancers do not show up in an x-ray until they are way past stage one. So while neat, it is not doing much for you in that way, besides giving you radiation.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    It is neat. I am just making you aware, as an ex-smoker myself, most lung cancers do not show up in an x-ray until they are way past stage one. So while neat, it is not doing much for you in that way, besides giving you radiation.
    I’m so sorry you had to go through that. I know that was scary. My aunt died of lung cancer within weeks of her diagnosis. Her death spurred me to quit smoking and to vape. A friend of mine also died of lung cancer. It’s just awful! I’m sure the X-ray can also find other things wrong and it’s probably just another tool to look in there. All ex/smokers should probably have more in-depth testing done. I may bring it up to my doctor. He really disliked me vaping, although it was a way to quit smoking. He would definitely order a better test. Thanks for the knowledge!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I’m so sorry you had to go through that. I know that was scary. My aunt died of lung cancer within weeks of her diagnosis. Her death spurred me to quit smoking and to vape. A friend of mine also died of lung cancer. It’s just awful! I’m sure the X-ray can also find other things wrong and it’s probably just another tool to look in there. All ex/smokers should probably have more in-depth testing done. I may bring it up to my doctor. He really disliked me vaping, although it was a way to quit smoking. He would definitely order a better test. Thanks for the knowledge!
    I am fine today and get that scan every 6 months now. Both times it was caught early enough that I was stage one. I lost a piece of lung each time but I am fine and just practicing being grateful. I do tell every ex smoker I know about the scans that saved my life. And most hospitals are offering these to ex smokers

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    yikes....picked up my scale and it was wet on the bottom....i'm like what the heck...so I wiped it off and didn't think much about it...picked it up after done to put it away and it was wet again, this time it was just around the battery door...ok seriously what the heck...wipe it off, pop open the battery door and :shock: the batteries that came with it were leaking
    I honestly forgot they were in there because I pretty much only use it plugged in

Users who are viewing this thread