Random DIY mixing and More

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
tmi :lol: my plan for sometime today (which I may put off) is to cut my toenails :nah:
but my back, hip, and knees are hurting a bit too much for me to try and do some sort of acrobatic yoga contortionist poses to try and reach them

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    tmi :lol: my plan for sometime today (which I may put off) is to cut my toenails :nah:
    but my back, hip, and knees are hurting a bit too much for me to try and do some sort of acrobatic yoga contortionist poses to try and reach them
    Due to just one bad knee it can be difficult for me too.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    cjcbOfL.png

@DavidOck / @ShowMeTwice / @Zazie / @FranC
    @rosesense / @misswish1 / @Butch / @Territoo
    @Shadav / @NolaMel / @Koolkiz / @hittman / @*RJ*

7VX1b4y.png

For All The Birthday Wishes . . .

The day was spent with one of "My" Best friends searching for a much NEEDED used & affordable vehicle that has ground clearance (Alas No Luck) . . . AND - Then finally ended the day on the inter-coastal having an Absolutely Fabulous Dinner of "Ceviche (App) & Blue Crab & Corn Roasted Grouper (Main Course)" at one of the Very Best Seafood Restaurants around here . . .
    No4CRQR.png

t9QQVHk.jpg

QhJ757Z.jpg

Ahh sorry I missed it but belated Happy Birthday!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

Just go get a pedicure... it's reasonably inexpensive. That's something I do periodically because I can't really do footcare myself.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Don't do it. I put mods in boxes and containers in my basement and almost never go back and get them out to use again.
    I need the space. And it's not like I'm putting them in the basement, it's just under my bed. Which will actually be easier to get to than the plastic tubs I have them in the back of my closet.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Just go get a pedicure... it's reasonably inexpensive. That's something I do periodically because I can't really do footcare myself.

Thats why there are manicurist and pedicurist and better yet - Podiatrist . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

I am seriously thinking about it because my mobility/flexibility is not what it should be at the moment....but then there's that whole fear of being touched thing and don't think I'd do so well

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I need the space. And it's not like I'm putting them in the basement, it's just under my bed. Which will actually be easier to get to than the plastic tubs I have them in the back of my closet.

Yeah I have mine in under the bed storage containers, so easy to slide out when you need something.

Overflow beyond those has been shoved in my nightstand.. lol.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I am seriously thinking about it because my mobility/flexibility is not what it should be at the moment....but then there's that whole fear of being touched thing and don't think I'd do so well

I have RSD/CRPS in my legs and feet and I was terrified the first time I went... but I took a bunch of pain meds beforehand and the women did a wonderful job. Far gentler than I imagined, far easier than my fears..

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Yeah I have mine in under the bed storage containers, so easy to slide out when you need something.

Hopefully I won't have too much overflow. I do plan to keep about 4 or 5 mods on a shelf so I can swap out on a regular basis. I generally only use 2 mods at a time.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Well my mixing day, since we are sharing, is tomorrow. I'm finally healed up a bit from the last ouch moment, and think I'm up for some mixing... so big plans for tomorrow!
    I'm going to mix 3 or 4 recipes tomorrow with my new BCF flavors. I also should be getting my Chef's order pretty soon, so hopefully I can mix up some ice creams in a few days too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Aren't you worried about the monsters under your bed using them while you're sleeping?

And where are the rest?

Reactions: Butch

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    And where are the rest?

Well, only those two and my nightstand. I got rid of everything I didn't think I'd actually use..

However, that's including no part of my mixing stuff (bottles, flavors, PG, VG etc) and no part of my building supplies, and none of my husbands vape supplies..

Lol...

Reactions: DavidOck

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I have RSD/CRPS in my legs and feet and I was terrified the first time I went... but I took a bunch of pain meds beforehand and the women did a wonderful job. Far gentler than I imagined, far easier than my fears..
    the slightest touch, even someone accidently brushing up against me while passing by physically hurts and sets my skin on fire
    which is why I've always forced myself to work in retail jobs so I'm forced to deal with people and I can somewhat cope with it....but after being shut up in my home for over a year I really don't think I'd do so well...dreading my covid vaccine on the 15th
    :lol: that's the only thing I've liked about covid, is that when I do have to go out, people now stay a distance away :pervy:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    the slightest touch, even someone accidently brushing up against me while passing by physically hurts and sets my skin on fire
    which is why I've always forced myself to work in retail jobs so I'm forced to deal with people and I can somewhat cope with it....but after being shut up in my home for over a year I really don't think I'd do so well...dreading my covid vaccine on the 15th
    :lol: that's the only thing I've liked about covid, is that when I do have to go out, people now stay a distance away :pervy:

I can't be touched either as I have hypersensitivity due to the disease. Even the slightest touch feels like being stabbed with an ice pick. When I first developed the disease I had to learn to deal with even having clothes on because it hurts so bad to have anything on my legs and feet.

That's where pain meds come in handy. But I really did deal with it far better than I imagined, and I figure if I can do it anyone can.

Just talk to your doctor about giving you something for stuff like this if he isn't already giving you anything...

Users who are viewing this thread