hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have been getting help from someone on the Evolv forum trying to figure out how to get my Riva working correctly and saw this morning that I had somehow missed an email from Evolv help desk yesterday and Jacob came up with the solution to my problem. I was preparing to send it back for a warranty replacement. I'm glad now I don't have to do that.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have been getting help from someone on the Evolv forum trying to figure out how to get my Riva working correctly and saw this morning that I had somehow missed an email from Evolv help desk yesterday and Jacob came up with the solution to my problem. I was preparing to send it back for a warranty replacement. I'm glad now I don't have to do that.
    All fixed now ?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yes, as far as I can tell until I get off work to give it a good test vaping it. I wish I could vape openly at work but can't so I just made sure the Replay function appears to have returned to the mod so I think it's all good again.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, as far as I can tell until I get off work to give it a good test vaping it. I wish I could vape openly at work but can't so I just made sure the Replay function appears to have returned to the mod so I think it's all good again.
    I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good to hear you got it working. Was there something you had to do in eScribe to get Replay working?

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    ug I have 2 packages from china that have been sitting up in Chicago for a week, so hopefully I get them sometime next week...if they follow suit, usually sits up in chicago for a week, goes past my house down to kentucky for a few days then finally backtracks its way back up to me
    another package that is lost somewhere, there's no tracking on it and I never did get a notice that it had been shipped so not sure what's up with that...need to go check my mailbox sometime soon then shoot them an email...that one was coming from the uk so it shouldn't have taken this long

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    That's great news. I'm glad you don't have to send it back.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I have 2-3 things to mix once I get off lazy ..... I have a bottle to rinse out so I may get the lemon/rhubarb mixed.
    Hope you like it. I was going to mix today, but I'm probably going to hold off. I bought a couple of storage containers for under the bed, so I want to do some reorganizing of my vape stash. Hopefully I can fit several of my mods and attys in these plastic tubs and get them out of the way. I want to get some closet space back.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hope you like it. I was going to mix today, but I'm probably going to hold off. I bought a couple of storage containers for under the bed, so I want to do some reorganizing of my vape stash. Hopefully I can fit several of my mods and attys in these plastic tubs and get them out of the way. I want to get some closet space back.
    I have hopes of a little drawer space back.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011

cjcbOfL.png

@DavidOck / @ShowMeTwice / @Zazie / @FranC
    @rosesense / @misswish1 / @Butch / @Territoo
    @Shadav / @NolaMel / @Koolkiz / @hittman / @*RJ*

7VX1b4y.png

For All The Birthday Wishes . . .

The day was spent with one of "My" Best friends searching for a much NEEDED used & affordable vehicle that has ground clearance (Alas No Luck) . . . AND - Then finally ended the day on the inter-coastal having an Absolutely Fabulous Dinner of "Ceviche (App) & Blue Crab & Corn Roasted Grouper (Main Course)" at one of the Very Best Seafood Restaurants around here . . .
    No4CRQR.png

t9QQVHk.jpg

QhJ757Z.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good to hear you got it working. Was there something you had to do in eScribe to get Replay working?

Yes, for some reason which I don't know why, I had to do the following which I copied from the help desk.

Connect the Device to Escribe and go to Options>User Interface> Manufacturer

Then go to the mod tab, then safety.

Under the option Replay, switch this from Restrict to viable coils to Allow dubious coils.

Don't do it. I put mods in boxes and containers in my basement and almost never go back and get them out to use again. The exception to that rule has been when I get an rda for review then I get out either the aegis squonk or the pulse X. I have a sigelei fuchai squonk but have used it very little.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

For All The Birthday Wishes . . .

The day was spent with one of "My" Best friends searching for a much NEEDED used & affordable vehicle that has ground clearance (Alas No Luck) . . . AND - Then finally ended the day on the inter-coastal having an Absolutely Fabulous Dinner of "Ceviche (App) & Blue Crab & Corn Roasted Grouper (Main Course)" at one of the Very Best Seafood Restaurants around here . . .
    No4CRQR.png

t9QQVHk.jpg

QhJ757Z.jpg

Glad you had such a good day. :wub: Hopefully you can find a vehicle soon.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes, for some reason which I don't know why, I had to do the following which I copied from the help desk.

Connect the Device to Escribe and go to Options>User Interface> Manufacturer

Then go to the mod tab, then safety.

Under the option Replay, switch this from Restrict to viable coils to Allow dubious coils.

Don't do it. I put mods in boxes and containers in my basement and almost never go back and get them out to use again. The exception to that rule has been when I get an rda for review then I get out either the aegis squonk or the pulse X. I have a sigelei fuchai squonk but have used it very little.
    Maybe once a month you should switch your mods.

Users who are viewing this thread