Random DIY mixing and More

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I've never seen anyone get called for discussing 250mg/ml before. We were referring to your earlier post about the Chinese nic.

No.. I've bought 250 and periodically mentioned it, so long as it's not in depth it skates...

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
lol just read through the rules (for another reason) and yeah it is actually stated in the rules that 200mg is the highest that's allowed to be discussed (in detail about)...meh could we bump that up to 250 as I've not seen 200mg sold usually it's 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 60, 100, 250
but then I guess you can talk about 250 you just can't give details on how to mix with it or anything
I guess there were people talking about mixing with pure nic :facepalm: and not warning new mixers about the dangers :facepalm: I mean even mixing with 100mg you should take precautions (do I listen to my own advice nope...have I stupidly rubbed my eyes while mixing, yep, does it burn like a .......yep :lol: )

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Is Skyrim multiplayer? I played the previous one many years ago, Oblivion, and it was just single player.

No, it's single player. If you have played Oblivion you should venture into Skyrim. It's quite the adventure... graphics are incredible and it's totally an open world type game. It can be had for cheap now and is well worth it. It's definitely in my top 5 all time games.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Well my first try at DIY didn't go that well.

From the 3 one shots i got i didn't really like any of them,the key lime was ok i guess...fresh cola tasted like dishwasher soap and the pineapple was just plain bad.

Now i am stuck with 60mls of each flavor i didn't really like the cola and the pineapple.

Thinking of going smaller next time,going to buy some 30ml bottles and use those,can't really afford to be wasting e-liquid or vaping something i don't like.

Was thinking that maybe it could have been the brands of aroma i got,anyone got any suggestions on good one shot brands i could look up?
Better if they are available here in EU,would save me some money on delivery costs.

For now i will just have to make do with the 60ml of yucky pineapple and 60ml of the dishwasher cola i got he he,it is what it is :D

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

From the 3 one shots i got i didn't really like any of them,the key lime was ok i guess...fresh cola tasted like dishwasher soap and the pineapple was just plain bad.

Now i am stuck with 60mls of each flavor i didn't really like the cola and the pineapple.

Thinking of going smaller next time,going to buy some 30ml bottles and use those,can't really afford to be wasting e-liquid or vaping something i don't like.

Was thinking that maybe it could have been the brands of aroma i got,anyone got any suggestions on good one shot brands i could look up?
    Better if they are available here in EU,would save me some money on delivery costs.

For now i will just have to make do with the 60ml of yucky pineapple and 60ml of the dishwasher cola i got he he,it is what it is :D

Go to Chef’s Facebook page, tell what kind of flavors you’re looking for and they can recommend some one shots. They sell a ton of different ones.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    No, it's single player. If you have played Oblivion you should venture into Skyrim. It's quite the adventure... graphics are incredible and it's totally an open world type game. It can be had for cheap now and is well worth it. It's definitely in my top 5 all time games.

Back in the day i use to be a big time MMO player,i have played all the classics from back then,Meridian,UO,DAOC, SWG,EQ,etc,etc.

Now i just grew tired of the whole medieval sword wielding mage fireball throwing scene,sure wish someone would make SWG 2...SWG closed years ago..what a shame.
    Tried getting into a private server but the outdated graphics just threw me off.
    I loved that game,pure sandbox mmo with an awesome community.

Go to Chef’s Facebook page, tell what kind of flavors you’re looking for and they can recommend some one shots. They sell a ton of different ones.

Thanks buddy,will look around their site and see what catches my eye ;)

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    No, it's single player. If you have played Oblivion you should venture into Skyrim.
    Nope. There is a reason I never played Skyrim. I got hooked on Oblivion and played way to much.

My roommate in college had the game and I sat down to play it one afternoon. Next thing I know, two weeks had gone by. I lived on Cheetos and Dr. Pepper and I would forget to shower. I skipped going to classes and lost my scholarship. My girlfriend left me and my dog ran away. Now I live in a van down by the river.

Oblivion cost me everything.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Nope. There is a reason I never played Skyrim. I got hooked on Oblivion and played way to much.

My roommate in college had the game and I sat down to play it one afternoon. Next thing I know, two weeks had gone by. I lived on Cheetos and Dr. Pepper and I would forget to shower. I skipped going to classes and lost my scholarship. My girlfriend left me and my dog ran away. Now I live in a van down by the river.

Oblivion cost me everything.

Chris Farley old school SNL quote?

EtPdFZa.gif

I am impressed.+10 cool points going your way :thumbs:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

not sure how long you let these step but I thought my DIY skills sucked until I learned to steep things. Minimum 2 weeks
    Also certain Pineapples do have a tendency to taste soapy

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    not sure how long you let these step but I thought my DIY skills sucked until I learned to steep things. Minimum 2 weeks
    Also certain Pineapples do have a tendency to taste soapy

For now i am just trying single flavors,want to get a general idea of what flavor profiles i like,some seem good on paper but the taste you get in vaping differs a lot from what your mind tells you,like eating a pear is one thing i like but vaping wise maybe i find it to sweet,who knows.

But yes the flavor does get better with a long enough steeping period,i will get into that once i get like a list of 8 or 10 single flavors i like.
    Once i get that out of the way i can start mixing and matching and letting them steep properly,been all morning looking up different single flavors to write them down,guess it's just a matter of trial and error until i find the flavors i like ;)

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    For now i am just trying single flavors,want to get a general idea of what flavor profiles i like,some seem good on paper but the taste you get in vaping differs a lot from what your mind tells you,like eating a pear is one thing i like but vaping wise maybe i find it to sweet,who knows.

But yes the flavor does get better with a long enough steeping period,i will get into that once i get like a list of 8 or 10 single flavors i like.
    Once i get that out of the way i can start mixing and matching and letting them steep properly,been all morning looking up different single flavors to write them down,guess it's just a matter of trial and error until i find the flavors i like ;)
    In the meantime, I do recommend grabbing a couple of decent one shots, like Hitt said. That way you can always have something decent to vape while you are doing your flavor testing. Chef's has a whole bunch of them.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I'm honestly rather surprised you mixed 60ml bottles of flavors you've never tried. Besides one shots I mentioned from Chef's, Bull City Flavors has community recipe packs that include the recipes and flavors needed for them. Even if you didn't order from BCF then you might get some ideas from the recipes on the site and could get the flavors needed if any of them look good.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
    was at the dermatologist, result more medicine and more side effects.

I stopped at a store on the way home to buy storage boxes, no one used a mask and none of the staff wore a mask, so I turned in the door and drove to the next store where it was opposite.

Now I should be supplied, the next will be to fill them up with ingredients.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I'm honestly rather surprised you mixed 60ml bottles of flavors you've never tried. Besides one shots I mentioned from Chef's, Bull City Flavors has community recipe packs that include the recipes and flavors needed for them. Even if you didn't order from BCF then you might get some ideas from the recipes on the site and could get the flavors needed if any of them look good.

Yeh i know,should have started smaller.
    Already put in the cart of a spanish vaping shop some 30ml bottles,will use those in the future for further tasting.

I stopped at a store on the way home to buy storage boxes, no one used a mask and none of the staff wore a mask, so I turned in the door and drove to the next store where it was opposite.

Good for you.

Same with me and the local Moroccan shop where i get my spices,they never wear masks nor enforce a ''max people in the store at one time'' policy.
    I just wait outside until the guy sees me and then i give him the list of the spices i want,they way cheaper than any other shop and the quality is superb.
    200 gram bottles of paprika,cumin,black pepper,etc,etc for only 1 euro,in a normal shop you get like 35 to 50 grams for a euro and the quality is bad.

It is a hassle thou,they put the bottles of spices in a bag then i get home and put on the surgical gloves and transfer the contents to another bottle,these guys from the store aren't exactly ''tidy'' so ain't taking any chances.

Hope you dont feel much(or at all) the side effects of the meds :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I hear about more rural areas being like that but I honestly don't remember the last time I went in a store and everyone wasn't wearing masks. We had a customer from one of our bigger accounts come in and tell our owner that if he comes in and people aren't wearing masks that are near him then he will go buy their supplies somewhere else. Trust me, we don't want to lose that account or any as a matter of fact. We still have the occasional person come in without a mask but my boss doesn't make them leave or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread