Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I do a blended method. I have my nic and PG premixed and I used a pipette to do multiple bottles of the same volume. I then use a small pipette for single flavors from 4oz bottles and a scale for mixing recipes. I then top the bottles up with VG. I'm not that precise on the VG. I bought an automatic pipetter that I just recently had the chance to use, and I wish I had bought that a long time ago.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Why do you two much prefer batteries?

Battery for me as well. Portability.

Out of curiosity, what scales do you folks use?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X6LW4V9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been recently thinking about giving up caffeine.

coffee.gif

Then what the heck would you have with donuts?

Yikes, twenty+ pages behind. No way to catch up. Hope I have not missed any good recipes.

About 3 or 4 on each page. :)

If you gave up air you wouldn’t need coffee :lol:

Uh huh, and you probably think the Earth is some sort of an oblate sphere instead of flat.
    jester.gif

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening, folks,

I went to bed at 11 o'clock, and woke up at 2 o'clock, rested.

It seems that Monday is going to be a long day, not that I have the big plans for the day, apart from mowing the lawn on the Norwegian national day.
    The neighbors will dress up the children and go to the parades, I will do my part.

Now I'm having breakfast, I'll also fire a little, and most likely a nap.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening, folks,

I went to bed at 11 o'clock, and woke up at 2 o'clock, rested.

It seems that Monday is going to be a long day, not that I have the big plans for the day, apart from mowing the lawn on the Norwegian national day.
    The neighbors will dress up the children and go to the parades, I will do my part.

Now I'm having breakfast, I'll also fire a little, and most likely a nap.
    Sounds like you have a good plan.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got a decent start on my review for the legend. I may work on writing the rest during lunches at work. I have quiet during my lunch and it’s usually easier to focus.

I think on my next attempt at blueberry ice cream I’m going to use a sweeter blueberry along with the ssa and take the ssa down to .75 or 1%. I did 1.5% this time and it’s still pretty strong.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    He passed away, which is what the memoriam is about, they're still taking donations though for hospital bills and funeral.. he was uninsured.
    That's good to know (have been following this on many discussions and videos) Nothing I can do... out of funds but seems like a good cause.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    they are different
    Flavor Jungle used to be Flavors Express, not sure why they changed their name or why they chose that one as it's gonna be mistaken for Jungle Flavors but eh who knows....
    Not sure but I have seen them listed as "jungle flavors" on websites but then I get the bottle and it says "flavor jungle"... an yes, I have heard that some of the flavors are same as (FE).

Users who are viewing this thread