Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Also put this together using part of Fran's coffee cake.

Do not add to the Blog.

FW White Cake 3%
FLV Pound Cake 1%
WF Hazelnut and Cream 1.5%
SSA Tiramisu 0.25%
VT Banana Custard 1%
FA Banana 1%
VT Dark Chocolate 0.5%

Banana custard has a greener banana, bright vanilla and a creamy bright custard. The FA is a realistic yellow banana. The two will balance each other ending up with a decent banana flavor. Tiramisu will bring in some complex flavor notes. And a touch of dark chocolate to top it off.

I am confident the first four flavors will work nicely together. If my suspicion is correct the bottom three should fill it out nicely. I went low with those, leaving room for more, just in case. Fingers crossed. ;) :)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
Yep. I am hoping by getting something like a air purifier or humidifier, it might help relieve some of the sinus issues. Funny thing is I hardly had any problems with it last year.

Prescription Flonase works for me but you can get it over the counter. And another pill the doc prescribed me for allergies that I think is singulair. Reminds me that I haven’t taken my vitamins and allergy meds this morning.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good afternoon folks,
    I have rebuilt two kfl'21, none of them had an aftertaste of previous juices, the day has been a success lol
    No mixing so far today, but I mixed 30 this week.
    That's great you got a bunch mixed :thumbs:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I mixed freshpie’s strawberry milkshake and it’s pretty good. High flavor %=high pg=weaker vapor. Sigh. I think I’ll lower the % next time.

I had a leaker in my FA flavor box. I’ve got them separated to figure out which one it is. The box is wet and some labels are moist but the basement smells good. I think it’s hazelnut. I need to go check.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Prescription Flonase works for me but you can get it over the counter. And another pill the doc prescribed me for allergies that I think is singulair. Reminds me that I haven’t taken my vitamins and allergy meds this morning.
    I have had really bad allergy's all my life. Suffered terribly as a child. Allergic to everything I was tested for. When Zyrtec came out(years ago) and my allergy dr perscribed it, it was like the world opened up for me. When it went from script to over the counter the price was way too expensive(health insurance used to pay for it when it script only). Found out the generic version is loads cheaper and is called Cetirizine. You can find it at Sams Club and its the exact same thing. If you can't get to a Sams Club ask your pharmacy to order it for you.

:)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got my one shots from the flavor jungle sale, now just have to find some time to mix them up

unnamed (41).jpg

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    I have had really bad allergy's all my life. Suffered terribly as a child. Allergic to everything I was tested for. When Zyrtec came out(years ago) and my allergy dr perscribed it, it was like the world opened up for me. When it went from script to over the counter the price was way too expensive(health insurance used to pay for it when it script only). Found out the generic version is loads cheaper and is called Cetirizine. You can find it at Sams Club and its the exact same thing. If you can't get to a Sams Club ask your pharmacy to order it for you.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KFPLDGB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have seen it at wourld of wallers too. :)

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I use Zertec right now. I used to use Singular but I think I built up a tolerance so I switched it up. I tried Flonase before but it didn't do much.

I did get some of this stuff yesterday and it seems to be helping somewhat...

GUEST_a2b1d223-3815-42db-ab5a-6355881d4604

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

Zyrtec is what I am using now. I just get the off brand stuff too. It generally works pretty good for me during summer time.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    It's weird, I had really bad hay fever as a kid but since I've moved away from there I now have no allergies at all. Lucky I guess.

98 degrees at noon!
    It might not be that weird. Anytime I go to Arizona, I never have any allergy issues. I don't recall having any allergy problems in Las Vegas either, but haven't been in quite some time.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Has anyone checked out the Arez 120 by Hellvape. Looks like the perfect mode for me.

I did. I’ve been thinking about pre ordering one from Sourcemore. Not like I need another mod though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Put some house chores on hold and got my 7 new one shots mixed, and also mixed a banana black licorice I've wanted to attempt, will wait a week and give them a try, hopefully have a few winners, I need some new flavors to vape.
    Fingers crossed for winners :)

Users who are viewing this thread