Random DIY mixing and More

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I cheat and make a liter of 5mg base and keep that in the cabinet.
Mixing up a bottle of something flavored is just grab a bottle, add flavoring and fill-er-up :lol:

How does that work for differing flavor amounts vs nicotine? Just don't mind the minor variance? (Looks like .5mg for my strongest flavor %.)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have RF kiwi & TFA kiwi double but haven’t tried either yet. Am I missing out?
RF kiwi is lovely. Softer then FA but has a slight tart note. It also has a light floral exhale and pairs beautifully with mandarin. FA kiwi is bright, tart, and just so very delicious. Perfect for yogurts and to tone down sweetness and lift up other fruits.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
RF kiwi is lovely. Softer then FA but has a slight tart note. It also has a light floral exhale and pairs beautifully with mandarin. FA kiwi is bright, tart, and just so very delicious. Perfect for yogurts and to tone down sweetness and lift up other fruits.
FA definitely sounds like one I need. I love fresh kiwi but just haven’t mixed with it yet. Looking forward!

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
You are much for organised than me. Of course like I said....I'd be afraid to count.
Yeah, I’ve been known to take organisation to that next level. Usually a good thing but sometimes a bit silly. I can’t express how much I love being able to pull flavors quickly! It used to take me a bit!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, I’ve been known to take organisation to that next level. Usually a good thing but sometimes a bit silly. I can’t express how much I love being able to pull flavors quickly! It used to take me a bit!
    Yes I have better organisation of my flavors now which makes finding them much easier. Problem being I have a number of new flavors to hopefully be incoming soon.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m thinking two. I can probably fill one, but a HUGE shoutout to everyone for a new list before my last order even arrives :lol:. And, here I thought this would be a safe place to hang out and hone my DIY :rolleyes:
    There is no safe place......LOL:lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m thinking two. I can probably fill one, but a HUGE shoutout to everyone for a new list before my last order even arrives :lol:. And, here I thought this would be a safe place to hang out and hone my DIY :rolleyes:
    We can't tell you what you need without knowing what you already have:)

Reactions: NatashaTMT

Users who are viewing this thread